Hi

Hello, I've been reading this forum for quite awhile and even before I registered.

For those wondering, I'm from Canada and english is not my first language since I mostly speak french.

I don't have much to say but today is a very special day because I received my order.

If you are wondering about what I ordered I will probably update my post or post on a certain topic where everyone uploads their new purchase. Also i am wearing them as I write this.

Edited by qwerty23
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Welcome buddy. Saw the picture in the other thread,they look great.  Enjoy wearing them. Wow, almost a year till they arrived?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself. Your English sounds fine by the way!

Alright here I go. Well I'm 27 and working as a Pharmacy Technician, although where I live the requirements to become one and work as one are extremely low compared to what is required outside of my region. I'm not sure when my interest for high heels started but it could probably have been during high school because my english teacher in 4th and 5th grade was always in heels and I think it looked really nice on her, which lead to me being distracted in class instead of listening since I was a bit better then the other students when it came to speaking the language.

I've bought heels from pleaser and extremehighheels and eventually came to the conclusion that my ideal heel height would be a scaled 5 inch heel on a made to measure shoe. I do plan on going out in heels someday, but what I currently have in my wardrobe is not really compatible with high heels in terms of look. So my current project would be to get a nice pair high heeled ankle boots and style them with some joggers. I do not like platforms unless they are concealed and generally prefer my heels without them and I really like stiletto heels.

Please excuse my syntax and grammar, I'm not really good when it comes to writing.

Edited by qwerty23
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, qwerty23 said:

Alright here I go. Well I'm 27 and working as a Pharmacy Technician, although where I live the requirements to become one and work as one are extremely low compared to what is required outside of my region. I'm not sure when my interest for high heels started but it could probably have been during high school because my english teacher in 4th and 5th grade was always in heels and I think it looked really nice on her, which lead to me being distracted in class instead of listening since I was a bit better then the other students when it came to speaking the language.

I've bought heels from pleaser and extremehighheels and eventually came to the conclusion that my ideal heel height would be a scaled 5 inch heel on a made to measure shoe. I do plan on going out in heels someday, but what I currently have in my wardrobe is not really compatible with high heels in terms of look. So my current project would be to get a nice pair high heeled ankle boots and style them with some joggers. I do not like platforms unless they are concealed and generally prefer my heels without them and I really like stiletto heels.

Please excuse my syntax and grammar, I'm not really good when it comes to writing.

Thanks for obliging with your story.

Your schools teacher is like the story of my life 😉  Except for me it was 1st grade! 

Edited by jeremy1986

Hi @qwerty23.

So that explains why you ordered last year and just got them delivered. I am a lucky person with women's size 10 (some 11's) feet.

Don't limit yourself in your heel choices, one day you may become enchanted with thick platforms.

29 minutes ago, Cali said:

Hi @qwerty23.

So that explains why you ordered last year and just got them delivered. I am a lucky person with women's size 10 (some 11's) feet.

Don't limit yourself in your heel choices, one day you may become enchanted with thick platforms.

Well I was supposed to get them by march 2020 but Covid happened. Length wise I'm a size 11 but my problem is that most female sizes are not wide enough for my foot and it ends up looking odd even after breaking them in.

Edited by qwerty23