Don't anyone scoff 3 inches....

jeremy1986

Seeing as men are boasting about size I've been using a pair of 24" screens for many years. So there:-)

With thin bezels they work almost as a signle ultrawide screen. You can get ultrawide screens but they cost a lot more than my pair. I suppose I could use a single 49" 4K TV but the height on my desk would be ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, at9 said:

Seeing as men are boasting about size I've been using a pair of 24" screens for many years. So there:-)

With thin bezels they work almost as a signle ultrawide screen. You can get ultrawide screens but they cost a lot more than my pair. I suppose I could use a single 49" 4K TV but the height on my desk would be ridiculous.

Same. My pair of 24" have been seeing me well for years. I don't know how one can work with only one screen... Such a time saver having 2...

Just now, Shyheels said:

I'm envious - because of space restrictions, I do nearly all my work on a laptop. I could love a nice 27" screen...

Prices have come tumbling down.  You'ld love it.  

I'm envious. because of the hutch on my desk (which I very much need), I had to settle for a 21" iMac, but I don't mind as that screen is large enough for my meager needs as a computer user.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have had my 24 inch screen for 8 years, been thinking of updating to a bigger screen.  But with 5 computers I don't have room now.

Having issues with modems. I had one go out and then the power supply on the new one was faulty.

Some days I spend 11 hours on Zoom.

Edited by Cali