Married father of 3 wears skirts, heels to work because ‘he can’

Hansi1973

An American robotics engineer was protrayed in some English newspapers for his kind of independent fashion:

https://www.boredpanda.com/confident-man-wears-heels-skirt-markbryan911

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/married-dad-of-3-wears-heels-and-skirts-everyday/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12969321/married-dad-wears-skirts-heels-work-clothes-gender/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-who-proudly-wears-skirts-22870514

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/19/straight-married-dad-has-been-wearing-skirts-and-heels-to-work-for-years-to-challenge-gender-norms-13446579/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8847579/Straight-married-father-three-reveals-hes-worn-skirts-high-heels-day-four-years.html

https://www.odditycentral.com/news/guy-proves-skirts-and-high-heels-can-look-good-on-men-as-well.html

What a cool guy!

• Like 6

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

boo hoo

I have a friend that is an email friend with Mark on another site.

We had a brief discussion and I felt Mark would consider himself a "freestyler" and he thought otherwise. The result an excerpt from a private communication:

"Mark says he does not consider himself a" X D "since he feels all clothes are non-gendered."

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2

Just perused his Instagram

Some nice looks indeed. The one video shows him walking pretty well and naturally in boots (though not as high as his stilettos)

####

Added Sunday 25th:

The story actually appeared on a news site my wife frequents. I was wondering when she would see it and if she would mention it, or if I'd pick it up with her.

Anyway, she mentioned it to me last night, showed me a few of the pics (which I have seen of course) and asked if I'd like her to send me the link,I said yes pls. 

I brought it up with her after. she was on the one hand intrigued (she said she had read the whole article, to try and understand him... And me), but on the other hand seemed like she just wanted to shake it off, as though it was too much for her to contemplate.  She was in a rough mood in general, and wasn't interested in speaking about it more. Pity, but it is what it is.... 

Even small things like this may have a positive impact, at some point in the future.  who knows.  Maybe negative too 😞

Edited by jeremy1986

• 3 months later...
On 10/24/2020 at 8:41 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Just perused his Instagram

Some nice looks indeed. The one video shows him walking pretty well and naturally in boots (though not as high as his stilettos)

####

Added Sunday 25th:

The story actually appeared on a news site my wife frequents. I was wondering when she would see it and if she would mention it, or if I'd pick it up with her.

Anyway, she mentioned it to me last night, showed me a few of the pics (which I have seen of course) and asked if I'd like her to send me the link,I said yes pls. 

I brought it up with her after. she was on the one hand intrigued (she said she had read the whole article, to try and understand him... And me), but on the other hand seemed like she just wanted to shake it off, as though it was too much for her to contemplate.  She was in a rough mood in general, and wasn't interested in speaking about it more. Pity, but it is what it is.... 

Even small things like this may have a positive impact, at some point in the future.  who knows.  Maybe negative too 😞

Interesting how many (most?) women expect men to fit into fairly conservative role model, be that clothing, footwear or being the protector and provider for the family.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:00 PM, Micce said:

Interesting how many (most?) women expect men to fit into fairly conservative role model, be that clothing, footwear or being the protector and provider for the family.

Nothing new here. Just check any panel of women talking about dating and they are all going 'oh, I'm a feminist, I'm an independent strong woman, but..... (and any sentence that gets followed with by a but can be discarded) when it comes to dating I'm traditional'. I wanna 666, 6 foot tall, 6 inch **** and a 6 figure income.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:38 PM, Shyheels said:

Yes, women often complain (fairly) about being expected to conform to a sexist stereotype but men are just as pigeonholed 

Western women are the most privileged people on this planet, save the oligarchy that rules us, and they STILL complain that they are being victims.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chorlini said:

Nothing new here. Just check any panel of women talking about dating and they are all going 'oh, I'm a feminist, I'm an independent strong woman, but..... (and any sentence that gets followed with by a but can be discarded) when it comes to dating I'm traditional'. I wanna 666, 6 foot tall, 6 inch **** and a 6 figure income.

Western women are the most privileged people on this planet, save the oligarchy that rules us, and they STILL complain that they are being victims.

I don't know how old you are @Chorlini, but the older you get the more 'traditional' the women become.  They want to pride themselves on 'thinking outside the box' and 'open mindedness' UNTIL it comes to their personal dating. It the biggest conundrum I face in dating while in heels.

On 2/17/2021 at 6:42 PM, Cali said:

I don't know how old you are @Chorlini, but the older you get the more 'traditional' the women become.  They want to pride themselves on 'thinking outside the box' and 'open mindedness' UNTIL it comes to their personal dating. It the biggest conundrum I face in dating while in heels.

I consider myself an old fart, which is why I have less and less patience for such things. I took the red pill ten years ago and left my anger behind a long time ago. Things are the way they are. I will not hate people for doing what their own feelings/nature tells them to do. Water takes the shape of the container its in and modern Western society basically holds women to few if any standards. We even got slutwalks and 'body positivity'. When society holds you to no standards and tells you you deserve the best, even at an old age when realistically you should accept you have less choices, women will do what they feel is okay for them. If the situation were to be reversed I am sure men would do the same too. All anyone of us (m/f) can do is chose not to play that game. You want the 666 dudes at age 40+? Okay, then we'll just mosey on over there and do our own thing. And to be frank, that's more then a lot of married men are able to do. My best friend is married and his free time seems to consist of doing chores and keeping his wife in a good mood, which seems to determine the mood of the entire family. They all walk on eggshells around her these days.

19 hours ago, Chorlini said:

I consider myself an old fart, which is why I have less and less patience for such things. I took the red pill ten years ago and left my anger behind a long time ago. Things are the way they are. I will not hate people for doing what their own feelings/nature tells them to do. Water takes the shape of the container its in and modern Western society basically holds women to few if any standards. We even got slutwalks and 'body positivity'. When society holds you to no standards and tells you you deserve the best, even at an old age when realistically you should accept you have less choices, women will do what they feel is okay for them. If the situation were to be reversed I am sure men would do the same too. All anyone of us (m/f) can do is chose not to play that game. You want the 666 dudes at age 40+? Okay, then we'll just mosey on over there and do our own thing. And to be frank, that's more then a lot of married men are able to do. My best friend is married and his free time seems to consist of doing chores and keeping his wife in a good mood, which seems to determine the mood of the entire family. They all walk on eggshells around her these days.

I realize that my life is but a small slice of society, but I just don't see it the way you do. I mean, I get it, I occasionally watch "Better Bachelor" on Youtube, it's entertaining and makes me very glad I'm not looking for a mate, but I haven't seen what you describe on a regular basis in my real life. The women I personally know, both young and old, are perfectly normal, and haven't lost their minds. Even the super young ones, raised with the "girl power" mentality, seem to be quite sweet. However, for some reason, none of my nieces can cook, which is a condition I intend to rectify just as soon as we can socialize normally again. I consider cooking an essential life skill, male or female. But maybe my parents raised me funny.

• Like 1

It all depends on your view of it. I see many of the '666' women on dating sites.  They say they are 'open minded' and want a man that is open minded until it comes to man in heels. Then they are 'open minded' in the sense they are not upset about it, but they are not 'open minded' about dating said man. For many it's because they don't want other women to see them dating a man in heels.  For me, heels are not an option. Heels mean a better life with less pain.

• 1 month later...

Today the German version of the VOGUE issued the following online article:

https://www.vogue.de/mode/artikel/mark-bryan-vogue-shooting

Congratulations!

• Like 2

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

My wife was a perfect example of the old time “Southern Belle.”   Great fashion sense with a black belt in “shopping.”  She owned tons of clothes occupying most of the closet space in our house.  Mark Bryant with, I think, more than a thousand different photographs posted all over the internet- never wearing the same outfit twice, appears to put my wife’s wardrobe and shopping habits to shame. While considering the major dent that her shopping trips put into our financial assets, I am wondering not only how Mark can find enough money to maintain such an elegant collection of clothing but, with a full time job, when he can find the time necessary to shop for clothes to stay ahead of the trends? 

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

HHPlace shoppers : Does anyone here have a personal contact with Mr. Bryan ? Does he or would he have any interest in this site . I do not know that he has or has not commented about anything here . If he has,262257_10150216589714584_43754199583_7197960_462323_n_old.thumb.jpg.56d764a7ef028877b7538a02c6a2dc28.jpg  would it be under an alias name ? I would like to meet him some day. .  Mike

• Like 2

I have communicated with him several times in Pinterest comments. Mentioned this site, I'm sure he's aware of it, just not interested. He's always responded kindly, sent him a full picture of myself in heels so he'd at least know i was a kindred spirit.

• Like 1

I talk to him from time to time and have also mentioned this site. He was very active on another site I am on and has disappeared. He comments that he is very busy and not looking for more internet groups. Even on Pinterest he has cut way back. His favorite hang out Instagram, and he has not posted much lately since his new found fame.

Edited by Pumped

On 3/25/2021 at 3:20 AM, Pumped said:

I talk to him from time to time and have also mentioned this site. He was very active on another site I am on and has disappeared. He comments that he is very busy and not looking for more internet groups. Even on Pinterest he has cut way back. His favorite hang out Instagram, and he has not posted much lately since his new found fame.

He used to post quite a bit on skirt cafe forum, as well as on Pinterest. As he now has over 500k Instagram followers, he is concentrating more on that as well as magazine deals with Vogue, and many interviews and podcasts. I mentioned HHP to him, but he was not interested, I don't imagine any of his looks will be accepted under the new regime as his look is about wearing skirts with heels. 

His wife supports him, but isn't so keen on all the interest from thousands of women on platforms like Instagram. His look is very smart. Most of his links are to photoshoots and interviews. He's doing well and keeping busy :) 

13 hours ago, SkirtDude said:

I don't imagine any of his looks will be accepted under the new regime as his look is about wearing skirts with heels. 

I disagree, he would be welcomed here. Women's clothing is fine, it just can not be the main point of posts. He heels all the time and wears skirts most of the time. I don't think Tech would have and issue. 

The constant wearing women's clothing and no heels is what got some threads axed.

It makes no difference, Mark is too busy and too famous to hang out with us "regular" heel wearers! ;-)

He would be welcome for sure. But this site is probably not what he is looking for. We all are at first high heel lovers. Trying to match the shoes with different outfit with more or less success. He is more a midcrossdresser searching the best combination with male tops and females ones below the waist. The shoes are more accessories to match the skirt.

i take the risk to say that I am not a great fan of his style what is far from my taste. Some members here succeeding in matching the ( nicer) shoes much better. 

Nevertheless hats off for his boldness.

Edited by Pierre1961
  • Like 2

On 3/27/2021 at 4:12 AM, Pierre1961 said:

He would be welcome for sure. But this site is probably not what he is looking for. We all are at first high heel lovers. Trying to match the shoes with different outfit with more or less success. He is more a midcrossdresser searching the best combination with male tops and females ones below the waist. The shoes are more accessories to match the skirt.

i take the risk to say that I am not a great fan of his style what is far from my taste. Some members here succeeding in matching the ( nicer) shoes much better. 

Nevertheless hats off for his boldness.

I wonder, for an outsider (who is not into heels or crossdressing or similar) whether they would clump "just high heels" and "midcrossdressers" into the same category?

My main criteria is, is he pretending to be a woman when wearing those cloths? No. So don't see that much difference between "just high heels" and "midcrossdressers". But that's my viewpoint.