New to HHP!

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to this forum and hope I can become a valuable member. I’m a guy but enjoy wearing heels. I don’t cross-dress and am straight. 

I don’t know wether to keep these heels or not. They’re so cute however! What do you all think? Thanks 🙂

-Alex

38B0720B-7D8C-4E7C-BB7E-E93BAF034846.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome "incredible"...  You seem a little uncertain, perhaps conflicted.  We have all "been there, felt like that...".   Do you like these heels?  It is not how we feel about them, it is about how you feel in them...  

I don't think any of us think we look good wearing heels and PJs.  You are a straight guy, what clothing do you like to wear with heels?  What outfit do you think makes you look and feel good?  Perhaps post a picture of you in that outfit.  Have you ever worn your heels publicly?  Do others know about your interest in heels?  

Welcome, you are among friends here...  It is important to realize that it was men who started wearing heels many years ago, even though society would like us to believe otherwise.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IncredibleMa said:

Maybe I could wear these to a local winery? :)

I'm sure you could buddy.  Where do you live?  I travel the US all the time, work for the airlines...Would be cool to meet sometime and go boots/heels shopping.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IncredibleMa said:

Maybe I could wear these to a local winery? :)

No, the heel is too small for grape stomping. You need larger block heels for that.;-)

Edited by Cali
  • Haha 1