Design Your Heels

Cali

I just finish searching several website looking for new heels but couldn't find anything I liked.  It een that way for sometime, they're just not making heels I like. So I decided to create a topic where you can tell us what you would want in a heel.

And maybe, just maybe, a shoe manufacturer might see it and make the heel. I know I'm dreaming, but maybe, just maybe. :giggle:

So here's your chance to design your heel.

Type:

Heel ht:

Platform:

Material:

Color:

Features:

=====

I'll start 

Type: Knee High boots

Heel ht:  Platform + 4 inch

Platform: Under 1.5 inches

Material: Suede

Color: Silver grey AND a vivid blue

Features:  Full inside zippers

• Like 1

5.25 in heels. Single sole with 1980's beige hard soles (loved those, lasted forever and wore to black hard smooth surface).

Stiletto style, not straight down from the back of shoe.

Low cut almond toe vamp. Some toe clevage on outer toe.

Thin tee strap, open instep and outstep.

Closed toe and closed heel.

Leather uppers, patent and matte. I'd buy every color available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My latest pair of custom cowboy boots was exactly to my specifications:

3.5" heel height

No platform

Soft leather

Elephant overlays, 22" tall shafts right over the knees

I like them so much that I am thinking about getting another pair in another color.  Maybe blue?  

• Like 1

Those boots would look great in blue...

Those boots would look great in blue...

Type:  Crotch high stiletto boots

4.5" heavy duty stiletto heels

No platform, conventional/classic heel/pointed toe design

Soft leather, PVC, or rubber material

Black, red, or white solid color

Would love a harness boot design, or spurs,  along with a bit of a lugged sole for better traction

DSCF5178.thumb.JPG.9923d00eaeb1c3a2c34a92eb117bc34e.JPGCali : I think this topic  is a good idea. However , Don't think the manufacturers are going to jump all over it. I have had a pair of custom made boots made a few years ago. Photo enclosed.   Next interest would be ---> 

Oxfords  

6.5 " stiletto high heel

1 "  hidden platform

All Black leather with Black patent leather trim

Almond Toe

Wing tip style

Edited by spikesmike
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Cali : I think this topic  is a good idea. However , Don't think the manufacturers are going to jump all over it. I have had a pair of custom made boots made a few years ago.

I know it just a pipe dream, but we got to start somewhere.....and who knows, maybe, just maybe, some designer will google something, this threat comes up in the search, curiosity takes over, this designer stumbles onto this and gets inspired.

I don't have  @jeremy1986 style dreams about heels, but I can still dream.  It's been my job to be on the cusp of the known/unknown, experimenting at the edge of scientific theory.

• Like 2

I already have a near perfect heel for me as I described above. The images are how the heel should be improved and a tweak to the vamps (right side of top view). In addition, want leather or patent over what I have. No bling and the straps about 2/3 of the thickness these old Pleasers have.

Hourglass heel, 5.25", perfect for my size. A bit lower cut and slightly asymetric. 

perfect 01.jpg

perfect 02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2020 at 6:05 PM, Jkrenzer said:

5.25 in heels. Single sole with 1980's beige hard soles (loved those, lasted forever and wore to black hard smooth surface).

Stiletto style, not straight down from the back of shoe.

Low cut almond toe vamp. Some toe clevage on outer toe.

Thin tee strap, open instep and outstep.

Closed toe and closed heel.

Leather uppers, patent and matte. I'd buy every color available.

I like everything about your description, but I'd have to have a heel of not more than 4" to suit my capabilities.

Type: Pump

Heel ht: 4 1/2"

Platform: Single sole

Material: Supple Leather

Color: White

Features: Triple Mary-Jane instep straps secured with 1/4" wide golden tone buckles

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I'm going to surprise everybody here, and not tell about my perfect sandal. Actually, there are plenty of sandals out there that are fine by me, it's just a matter of me being able to walk in them. What I've never really found is a pair of knee-high boots that fit me well. Ideally, I'd like a 5 1/2" heel, 1" platform, a slightly-thicker-than-stiletto heel, and a shape that fits tight to my ankle and remains tight all the way up my calf. It's that last part that seems to be hard to find.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I'm going to surprise everybody here, and not tell about my perfect sandal. Actually, there are plenty of sandals out there that are fine by me, it's just a matter of me being able to walk in them. What I've never really found is a pair of knee-high boots that fit me well. Ideally, I'd like a 5 1/2" heel, 1" platform, a slightly-thicker-than-stiletto heel, and a shape that fits tight to my ankle and remains tight all the way up my calf. It's that last part that seems to be hard to find.

Closest I have seen to what you described are the Stuart Weitzman boots in stretch-suede.  And I have seen them in the 75%+ off sections at outlets.  

375803EC-4210-417F-BC69-A4176166ADB4.thumb.jpeg.33aa51d17c64e81f492a46b7e7ce3769.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

Closest I have seen to what you described are the Stuart Weitzman boots in stretch-suede.  And I have seen them in the 75%+ off sections at outlets.  

375803EC-4210-417F-BC69-A4176166ADB4.thumb.jpeg.33aa51d17c64e81f492a46b7e7ce3769.jpeg

Looking great, love those boots

On 8/24/2020 at 11:31 AM, mlroseplant said:

I've a pair of black suede otk boots with a slightly thicker four-inch stiletto heel - very walkable - that is form fitted to my ankles and calves. They were made by Jean Gaborit - expensive to be sure, but very, very nice. The quality of the suede is amazing, and they fit like gloves.   

• Like 1