World's most Dangerous Questions...

• 5 weeks later...

Or the variant "Do these pants make me look fat?"

There's an advert for some drink here in the UK, where a woman asks her friend that very question - and her friend replies 'No, it'd be your fat making you look fat' :smile:

Tragically, I can't remember the product.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Kenco Rapport Warning: It could bring the real you! My favourite of that line of adverts is the man and wife watching the wedding video and he puts it into reverse play. She asks what he's doing and he replies "I want to see myself emerge a free man!" :rofl: That had me cringing at the expectant result if I did that to my missus :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

One day at work, our boss gathered all the workers for an informal meeting. He started out by saying that he had some good news and some bad news for us. He continued with "First of all, I'm leaving this company". Before he could say anything else, I shouted out "Now what's the bad news?". :grin: You should have seen the look on everyone's faces including my boss !!! :smile: PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Along the same lines, I once heard a presentation where a manager stood up and said 'I expect great improvements next year.' Some bright spark (no, not me) asked a dangerous question: 'So, when are you leaving?'

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 4 weeks later...

After skimming through this thread hoping to generate an idea, I came up with another dangerous question .....

WHY DELAY THE INEVITABLE ?

now don't that make you think ?

PJ

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 1 month later...

Here is one I said when I was a kid...."Aunt Nancy, are you fat? Or just pregnet?" :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

this is not really a question, but the worst thing that I have ever said, I was about 10 and this man, who looked to be about 60-65 wanted to take a picture of these 2 kids that were a little younger then me, and I said "your grandfather is trying to get your attention.".....oops it was not their grandfather, it was their father.

• 2 months later...

SWMBO and I are going out: Wife: You're going to wear that? Me: Yes Later Wife: How does this look? Me: You can't wear that. Wife: (Disgusted look) I don't think so! Me: Why did you ask?

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.