Wearing a corset with high heels

nzfreestyler

Gidday

recently I've been wearing a few corsets - started from a sore back and I wore a brace and thought I would try a corset for a bit and the effect was similar.

Now from a fashion perspective I am liking the styling and the silhouette I have with a corset. I do feel it is very edgy a look - but I also really like it and have worn these corsets quite a few times out.

They are not really restrictive unless you had the wrong size and wore them too tight - but they do help posture a lot !!

heres a pic

spacer.png

• Like 8

I have a floating rib and I wear a slightly different constrictive garment to hold my rib cage in place when it gets tweaked. Next time it gets dislodge I plan to get a custom corset (or two) made to hold it place while it scars over - 6 to 8+ weeks. I can understand your enjoyment from wearing it.

nzfreestyler : Good for you. Your a man after my own waist. If you ever see some of the photos I have posted, I am wearing corsets. They just don't show sometimes as in this picture. Lo your5a6b65b57ed43_DSCF5249(1).thumb.JPG.0f7091290156f6b6f104ac71505b4e0e.JPG

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I’m tight lace corseted 24/7. It helps with posture and spirits control.  I have several.  Some are waist cincher.  Some are under bust.  Some are over bust.  I love how my breast look so much larger then they are in the full corcets.  My husband loves them and even with clothing over my figure looks great.