New Nine West Pumps

P08C

I just received these beautiful Nine West Tatiana pumps in neon green snake print. Wasn't sure how I'd like them, but they look so much better in person. Just threw something together quick to try and show them off. I kinda like the all black, then when you get to the shoes your eyes get shocked. I used to wear my heels in public, but it's been so long that all those nerves of mine have come back and I've kinda just lost the motivation to overcome them. Anyway, here's the pictures.

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by P08C
  • Like 1

I have a pair of Tatiana pumps in a light tan color with stacked heels that I still wear out and about without any problems during cooler weather.   They’re shelved for the summer.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Because of the quarantine or just because? 

Just because. Never 100% overcame the fear and just let my nerves get the best of me. 

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Just Do it. Pumps are sweat.

I know I know. Whenever I do it it's never really that big of a deal either. 

I adore my Nine West pumps, as I wear them quite often, my outings thread will a test to that fact! They are my most broken in pair of heels & are my go to when I can't decide what to wear on an outing. I keep searching for them in a size 13, but they are as rare as rubies...