Pierre’s business trips

Pierre1961

Wow, really love the dinner heels. Any comments?

Wow, really love the dinner heels. Any comments?

Is Chelsea a brand or style. I type Chelsea boots and see all kinds of makes. The oxfords are awesome, love a pair if i finf them.

Thank you @Jkrenzer

the dinner Oxford shoes come from FSJ shoes. They are quite high. Not suitable,for a confortable outside walk. But perfect inside and on even surface. The feeling of having the feet  close to 90 degrees ( 75 or 80 in real ,I don’t know) is great. 

Chelsea is a style. Often round toe cap ans always elastic on the side. Easy to put on and take off. 

Not as high as the Oxford. Very easy to walk with outside. 

Something that made me very happy: i was wearing them this morning at the breakfast place. The young and ( and cute) girl who was serving me said when I left: “ very nice shoes Sir”.It seems to be sincere. .Really appreciated it !  

Pierre 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Thank you @Jkrenzer

the dinner Oxford shoes come from FSJ shoes. They are quite high. Not suitable,for a confortable outside walk. But perfect inside and on even surface. The feeling of having the feet  close to 90 degrees ( 75 or 80 in real ,I don’t know) is great.

Do you gave a link directly to FSJ for the dinner oxfords. Their website is hard to manage, so many options and poorly filtered.

Sorry I don’t have the link  

you can send the pic and ask for the same  

ask for: all mat black leather, no patent nor suede 

15 cm ( it will come with 155)

round toe box if you don’t want them pointy  

I am W 12 in the US  that makes 43,5 EU  for them 

hope it would be ok,sometimes the shoes I received are totally wrong .  75% happy,25% unhappy 

B5713800-655F-421A-86A2-A1CA1A15EFC3.jpeg

And here is a shot of the shoes I am wearing right now in the airport,waiting for boarding 

2F3B0B29-09FE-4390-A729-CB1ACAE4AB8F.jpeg

• Like 7

I'm so envious, didn't know I would miss work so much until I realized I would be missing my boot time in all the hotels.  You look great Pierre, love the powerful boots and jeans...And yes, a sincere compliment is an amazing confidence booster indeed...Missing those as well...

Have fun buddy

Thank you for your nice words @pebblesf And sorry you can’t wear what you want as often as you wished  

i must admit that the reasons why I manage to keep a part time activity after my career ends up was of course I really enjoy what I am doing but also it gives me the opportunity to travel on my own and wear heels 

I cannot imagine how it could be if that won’t be possible anymore. And that day will come for sure.Don't want to think about that. 

• Like 1

I am not holding my breathe for the next time I will be on a commercial flight again.  It was fun while it lasted.  Between the mandatory masks and cuts in on board food and beverage, I probably have no business getting on a commercial flight for a while.  

• Confused 1

Hello Pierre 

I really love your shoes, especially the last one. 

For sure traveling let's us wear what we want, which is not possible for me at home or at the office. The lock down was a nightmare for me for this reason, but hopefully I managed to have 15 days holidays alone in my countryside house so I can wear whatever I want during this period. 

Maybe we can meet each other once at the airport. I hope Roissy will become my hub for my business in Europe, if this damned virus let us work! If I meet a tall man wearing 15cm heels I would say "Mister Pierre, I presume" 

• Like 1

Hello @Bootslover29

That would be funny. And the chance you see another guy in heel but not myself is tiny ,I never saw any. 

For the moment only the terminal 2F is open. All flights are concentrated there. That gives the atmosphere of a normal but quiet day  before lockdown. The two small lounges are open,with a reduced choice of food and no magazine at all 

Do you use to travel in heels?

• Like 1

Hi Pierre, I'm glad you got a chance to at least get out in heels again, and I hope everything is safe where you are. I do like both of your shoes in your pictures, especially the oxfords. Like others have mentioned, I might have to investigate purchasing a similar pair. I would like to learn how to wear higher heels like you. I really don't think I could wear those oxfords at the moment. Well, I mean I could wear them, of course, but I'd look like an idiot walking in them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hello @Bootslover29

Do you use to travel in heels?

Hello Pierre 

Yes, whenever I have the chance to. 

For my last trip, I did:

mini_20062309394322178916870172.jpg

mini_20062505583022178916883343.jpgmini_

I'm afraid, like Mlroseplant said, that my limit is about 10cm. Higher I'm not able to walk normally! 

Edited by Bootslover29
  • Like 6

Hey! That’s unbelievable. I don’t have the gut for wearing such shoes publicly. You’ve got all my respect.

I may wear higher heels. But do I walk gracefully? I need some objective eyes for that! But I feel good and conformity. So no self complain 

That would be really fun to bump into each other in an airport. No wonder ,I will know who you are. 

Aren’t you scared meeting someone who knows you? 

I am. I just rely on the odds. One chance out of 10000. Not zero 

The proof of this is last year I was walkind in a Paris street. And my accountant ( female,45) was walking towards me. It was at night,winter time. At first I wasn’t sure it was her. But the way she turned her head,sure she recognized me. 

I was wearing 14 block Oxford. Did she noticed.Sure she did.Women notice everything  

We didn’ stop. I saw her one month later for our  monthly meeting. We behaved as if nothing happened. 

3 billion people in Paris. Odds isn’t zero. I keep on taking the risk. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hey! That’s unbelievable. I don’t have the gut for wearing such shoes publicly. You’ve got all my respect.

I may wear higher heels. But do I walk gracefully? I need some objective eyes for that! But I feel good and conformity. So no self complain 

That would be really fun to bump into each other in an airport. No wonder ,I will know who you are. 

The proof of this is last year I was walkind in a Paris street. And my accountant ( female,45) was walking towards me. It was at night,winter time. At first I wasn’t sure it was her. But the way she turned her head,sure she recognized me. 

I was wearing 14 block Oxford. Did she noticed.Sure she did.Women notice everything  

We didn’ stop. I saw her one month later for our  monthly meeting. We behaved as if nothing happened. 

I worry about how I carry myself in my boots also.  I want to walk like I am wearing nikes while maintaining a masculine appearance and strut.  I have only gotten a few comments, but they were positive.  Would love to see of video of me walkining in my boots so I can judge for myself.  I feel pretty comfortable on layovers wearing my boots, not likely to meet anyone I know....Except fellow crew members, always bumping into them coming and going from the hotel.  Most are used to seeing me in my tame cowboy boots that I wear for work, but I'm sure they notice my high heel boots when they see me....  Would love to hear what is said about me in operations when I'm not around....Or, perhaps it is best not to know....

• Like 3

I would say better not to know. 
most people are jealous and negative 
That won’t bring you anything 

keep on walking with your heels. 
remember? Sting song. English man in New York: no matter what say say. 
it’s my motto for 3 decades

About : do we walk well enough. That’s a tough question. In my opinion we have to be graceful but not as a model on the red carpet.  We are men. Men in heels but still men 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

I would say better not to know. 
most people are jealous and negative 
That won’t bring you anything 

keep on walking with your heels. 
remember? Sting song. English man in New York: no matter what say say. 
it’s my motto for 3 decades

About : do we walk well enough. That’s a tough question. In my opinion we have to be graceful but not as a model on the red carpet.  We are men. Men in heels but still men 

Suppose I am just "overthinking it"....  All that really matters is how I feel about myself while in my boots....

• Like 2

This is where I think I am lucky. I wear heels everywhere, and I don't hid it anymore. Heels with shorts, knee high stiletto boots over skinny jeans, ...  It liberating not to have to worry "what is I meet someone I know" and to just "carry on" with my life.  Before we went on-line, I had coworkers that would always check out the shoes I had on, and I have been asked to show my heels via ZOOM.

I get "you can walk better than I can" from women 5-10 times a year, so I know I call walk the walk. I also know there are some surfaces that I look silly trying to walk through, loose gravel for one. In sports there's a saying "act like you've been there before", it applies here, "walk like you were born in high heels", hold your head high and live your life to the fullest. 

Or as the old song goes..."don't worry, be happy."

I would love heels for/on men to be an everyday none event. So I'm doing my part.  Are you?

I need to end now, I think I've reached my cliche limit.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

Hello Pierre 

Yes, whenever I have the chance to. 

For my last trip, I did:

mini_20062309394322178916870172.jpg

mini_20062505583022178916883343.jpgmini_

I'm afraid, like Mlroseplant said, that my limit is about 10cm. Higher I'm not able to walk normally! 

Wow.  Takes courage to wear those outfits!  I like the sandals in the second photo.  Matches my taste.  I no longer travel at all.  I only took heels with me once while I was traveling for work.  That was well before I found this site and had the nerve to wear them publicly.  Wish I could do it again!

Curious, who took the photos?  Or were they selfies?

Edited by RonC

1 hour ago, Cali said:

This is where I think I am lucky. I wear heels everywhere, and I don't hid it anymore. Heels with shorts, knee high stiletto boots over skinny jeans, ...  It liberating not to have to worry "what is I meet someone I know" and to just "carry on" with my life.  Before we went on-line, I had coworkers that would always check out the shoes I had on, and I have been asked to show my heels via ZOOM.

I get "you can walk better than I can" from women 5-10 times a year, so I know I call walk the walk. I also know there are some surfaces that I look silly trying to walk through, loose gravel for one. In sports there's a saying "act like you've been there before", it applies here, "walk like you were born in high heels", hold your head high and live your life to the fullest. 

Or as the old song goes..."don't worry, be happy."

I would love heels for/on men to be an everyday none event. So I'm doing my part.  Are you?

I need to end now, I think I've reached my cliche limit.

I'm trying buddy......  Haven't reached your confidence level yet, but have come a long way the past through years because of the encouragement I have fournd here..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I worry about how I carry myself in my boots also.  I want to walk like I am wearing nikes while maintaining a masculine appearance and strut.  I have only gotten a few comments, but they were positive.  Would love to see of video of me walkining in my boots so I can judge for myself.  I feel pretty comfortable on layovers wearing my boots, not likely to meet anyone I know....Except fellow crew members, always bumping into them coming and going from the hotel.  Most are used to seeing me in my tame cowboy boots that I wear for work, but I'm sure they notice my high heel boots when they see me....  Would love to hear what is said about me in operations when I'm not around....Or, perhaps it is best not to know....

I have now walked with you extensively around Austin twice and you look great.  If you wanted a video you should have asked!  I've taken videos of myself in 4+" heels:

• Like 1

Hello @Bootslover29That’s unbelievable. I don’t have the gut for wearing such shoes publicly. You’ve got all my respect.

24 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

I have now walked with you extensively around Austin twice and you look great.  If you wanted a video you should have asked!  I've taken videos of myself in 4+" heels:

Thanks buddy, I do appreciate your opinion for sure.  Surely did not want to "take advantage" of your hospitality by asking for videos/pictures, etc.   But, maybe next time I will.  Sure hope the Subaru is running OK, stay cool down there.  I'm off until September, looking forward to seeing you in the fall when it is cooler and the virus has calmed down a bit.  Please take good care...Don

2 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hello @Bootslover29That’s unbelievable. I don’t have the gut for wearing such shoes publicly. You’ve got all my respect.

Me too!  Just wish I had that kind of luck with the lottery....

• Haha 1

Hello @mlroseplant

Thank you for your nice words 

i try to train as often as possible.Ankle stretching and wearing extreme heels at home. 

Plus a very strict choice for shoes that are 100% confortable. No compromise about that. 

That means it often happens to me to have to take the difficult decision of throwing away shoes that look nice but are not walkable 

2 hours in a row in new  shoes without pain is the entrance exam. I can accept 2 or 3  times 15 minutes breaking in before 

it sometimes make me think that walking in heel is an expensive hobby. 

Pierre 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello  @xlheel

the link isn’t the good one. Unfortunately I am not able to send the right one. Too stupid with these things 

I posted a picture of the one with 15,5  cm a few days ago 

if you are mentioning the ones with block heels I was wearing in the airport,these are also an other pair,from FSJ as well. Less high,14,5 and more room for the toes.Feet are often swelling a little during flights  

And thanks a lot for your gentle words. 

Pierre

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:41 PM, p1ng74 said:

I think you did great, especially considering the terrain.  One consideration, the quantum effect.  You probably walk a little differently because you know you are being observed (filmed).

Edited by vector
  • Like 2