Au revoir

Following some 'interchanges' between myself and admin you'll note that my gallery has been wiped.

This was ultimately at my request after I'd reviewed the content and decided that perhaps there was a little bit too much of me on display. That having been said thanks to all those who 'liked' my posts and left positive comments, it was very much appreciated.

This site has been a pleasant distraction during the Covid lockdown but now things are beginning to return to normal my alter ego 'StockingTop' has been retired and it's trappings cased up and consigned to the attic.

So best wishes all and to quote one of my 'supporters' - 'HAPPY HEELING'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It’s sad you decided to quit. We are not so many men on that earth wearing heels. 

So one more or less counts. 

I saw your pictures and if I was personally not shocked ,I also can understand Tech who tries to keep a website which could easily go over the limits if no regulation is applied.

i have been warned at my early beginning here for posting pictures that where ok for me.I now agree that we don’t have to cross the border that makes this site unique. 

There are lot of other sites to express something more than our fashion tastes. 

I hope you change your mind. As written above,anyone counts here 

Pierre

As we say in French. Ce n’est qu’un au revoir . 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, StockingTop said:

Following some 'interchanges' between myself and admin you'll note that my gallery has been wiped.

This was ultimately at my request after I'd reviewed the content and decided that perhaps there was a little bit too much of me on display. That having been said thanks to all those who 'liked' my posts and left positive comments, it was very much appreciated.

This site has been a pleasant distraction during the Covid lockdown but now things are beginning to return to normal my alter ego 'StockingTop' has been retired and it's trappings cased up and consigned to the attic.

So best wishes all and to quote one of my 'supporters' - 'HAPPY HEELING'

You’ll be missed, good luck with future ventures and hopefully we’ll see back here sometime in the future 

5 hours ago, StockingTop said:

I have some news for you. Even though everything is up in the attic for now, don't believe for a minute that they will stay there. Good luck to you.

• Like 3