I'm looking for 5.5 inch, or 15 cm, on the cheap. Aliexpress preferred.

WOZ

Started this post in the neutral area because I don't feel comfortable in any gender defined area. I'm a transexual, for as long as I remember, but know and respect all the limitations I see in any female gender defined space. I'm a very self conscious person, please respect me as such. 

So, it has been a long time since I last posted here. I have been training with some more than beautiful 18 cm heels (3 cm platform) boots for ages (actually just 1,5 year or so). I now can manage living 24 hours wearing these beauties (have trained with 14 cm for ages), but they're wearing, like FAST. In my country buying quality stuff is hard (our currency is depreciating more than ever), and buying from developed and powerful countries is prohibitive. So, the alternative for any fetishist transexual like myself right now is to just buy it all from china. It has been like that for quite a while, but now more than ever. 

After all that description, I ask of you all: is there any option of cheap 15 cm heels (besides the platforms) out there on the cheap? I can buy some like the ones I own right now, but would rather look for something different, specially without these annoying platforms. I have learned to love my heels more than I could ever imagine, but in my mind they're just ugly somehow, specially compared to those without platforms. My best option right now for shoes (I prefer boots, of course, but closed shoes will do), right now, is to acquire them from Aliexpress.

Any suggestions? The cheaper the better, but with the basic standards still apply (PVC or similar material, good heels, higher shaft boots if ever possible).

I think I'm ready to go 16 cm pure heels, but I don't quite know if I really want or need all that. 15 cm feels so good I think I can party on them, but 15.5 and 16 cm heels suggestions are also welcome. 

So, I'd love to have the guidance of all girls out there, born girls or otherwise. 

Luv u all. 

<3

Cathy Jeans was a shoe store and they sold shoe made in Argentina. The leather from their beef industry is very nice.  You might want to give what size you wear because what might be available differs by relative size.

• Like 1

DSCF5308.thumb.JPG.273433d0251f1edfe4c90bc9d453221e.JPGWOZ :  What is cheap to you, dollar wise ? You know you get what you pay for . I have purchased several pairs of high heels from FSJ. Yes they are made in China . They do have a huge range of styles and colors in sizes and heel heights. My favorite height is a 14cm heel. They have them higher with and out platforms.  Good luck.     Mike

Edited by spikesmike
  • Like 1

The Domina range from Pleaser can't be beat for quality on the money you spent for it. And it is not that much more expensive then similar shoes on AliExpress.

The problem with AliExpress really is A: sizing, making sense of their sizing is an exercise in frustration and also costly, cause you will have to order several pairs to find what size will fit you. And B: hard because 5" and 7" heels a plenty on AliExpress, but 6" heels are nigh impossible to find. Which brings you automatically back to Pleaser. Not that much more expensive, decent quality for the price, and best of all a sizing you can trust.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

What is cheap to you, dollar wise ?

Dolar wise, I can afford 100 USD right now (with shipping cost), but the lower the better. My country's currency has dipped so low after the pandemic that 100 USD has become a steep price. My present boots are these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32808616912.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dCIGHE6

Mine are purple in color... should have bought black or red, but always wanted some purple boots. These are my babies and I love them so much.

I have spent some 300 BRL on them when I bought them, but now they cost almost twice that much. I have learned to walk in 14 cm heels (no platforms) a while ago. Even performed wearing them. Now this is my new normal and I don't take them off for a minute while at home if ever possible. Even sleep with them on to keep my feet conditioning. Found these today: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000333461806.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.226c7293A3lSqT&algo_pvid=17630d80-ba22-4fbf-951b-09e3058d1f68&algo_expid=17630d80-ba22-4fbf-951b-09e3058d1f68-30&btsid=0ab6fb8815901841761568079e830b&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

They're supposedly the same height. Will buy them eventually if I don't find any better options.

You know you get what you pay for .

Darling, I'm transexual 100% of my time, but I'm fetishist 999999% of my time (seriously). I would very much love to have some sweet sweet leather or even latex, but that's ways away from my financial capabilities. Meanwhile, I must do what I can to keep the crazies down, if you know what I mean.

My favorite height is a 14cm heel.

Isn't that a perfect height? Would love to be satisfied with it, but from the very firs minute I wore 15 cm, I was entranced and in love. I highly recommend trying these. The very challenge is just so pleasurable. 

8 hours ago, Chorlini said:

A: sizing, making sense of their sizing is an exercise in frustration and also costly, cause you will have to order several pairs to find what size will fit you.

I have found my size after ordering wrong sizes from Pleaser USA some two or three times without success, then tried on aliexpress and found the perfect size on the second try. Now I just roll with it. China has it's crazy measures, but they're just as consistent as american's from where I stand.

8 hours ago, Chorlini said:

but 6" heels are nigh impossible to find

Have a few pairs of those form there. Ballet and otherwise. Yet, I need something wearable, not just for bed games. So I'm sticking to 5.5 until I can walk like a ballerina. I have bought two devious scream 3020 and wasn't able to stand in either (both were wrong size, one too small, one too large), but have a friend that just put them on and started walking like they were flip flops. To this day I don't know if I want to kill her o marry her. 

3 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

I agree with Mike. FSJ allows you to customize any kind of shoes you want. The sizing is easy. Quality more than acceptable 

Let's see if they can fit my budget. If not, I'll keep to Aliexpress. In the end, even the cheapest models from ali are becoming quite beyond my pay grade. Remember, Latin American here, bad currency forever.

If I had the money to buy specialty shoes, I would most certainly be spending it all on surgeries right now. LOL.

Thanks to all of you boys and girls. I will check all the suggestions A.S.A.P. Hope I can find what I'm looking for. If I don't, I'll just have to wait some more to get what I can. My collection is pretty good already by my standards. 

Any other suggestions will always be welcome!

BTW, will dive deeper in the forum to find other places as sweet and welcoming as I felt this one to be. You're all just so nice!!!! <3

• Like 1