Wish online relailer

LovesHiHeels

Bought a pair of high heels from the website over a month ago.  I still not recieved them. The tracking says they were delivered on the 17th April. I was working that day. This is the problem I always going to be at work when my parcels  get delivered. I live in a flat with 3 neighbours. I know that 1 neighbour was away that day and the parcel was not left with either of the 2 neighbours. I think the courer did the tracking but didnt leave the parcel.  I have tried to contact Wish but  just seem to wasting my time in doing so. There is no option in contacting the seller or the courer.  Not sure what else I can do now apart from not buying from them again. If any member on here can give any advice please do.

I can't really be helpful, but I can tell a funny story. I got something on ebay (not shoes, but rather vintage lawn mower parts), and they claimed to have delivered it, but it was nowhere to be found. It wasn't particularly expensive or critical for any of my continuing projects, so I just blew it off. A YEAR LATER, it showed up at my house unexpectedly.

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, mlroseplant said:

I can't really be helpful, but I can tell a funny story. I got something on ebay (not shoes, but rather vintage lawn mower parts), and they claimed to have delivered it, but it was nowhere to be found. It wasn't particularly expensive or critical for any of my continuing projects, so I just blew it off. A YEAR LATER, it showed up at my house unexpectedly.

Reminds me of the WWII shoe repair story.  Let me know if you aren't familiar with it.

3 hours ago, vector said:

Reminds me of the WWII shoe repair story.  Let me know if you aren't familiar with it.

Just exactly how old do you think I am? :giggle: Seriously, do tell! I am sure the OP has either gotten his problem resolved, or he hasn't. I'm absolutely certain of that.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:36 PM, LovesHiHeels said:

Bought a pair of high heels from the website over a month ago.  I still not recieved them. The tracking says they were delivered on the 17th April. I was working that day. This is the problem I always going to be at work when my parcels  get delivered. I live in a flat with 3 neighbours. I know that 1 neighbour was away that day and the parcel was not left with either of the 2 neighbours. I think the courer did the tracking but didnt leave the parcel.  I have tried to contact Wish but  just seem to wasting my time in doing so. There is no option in contacting the seller or the courer.  Not sure what else I can do now apart from not buying from them again. If any member on here can give any advice please do.

We do a lot of online shopping and usually if a delivery comes and they can’t get hold of you they usually leave a card to say they called and information on where they left it and even a number to ring to arrange another delivery, so if there’s no card they probably haven’t come yet, think the current situation is delaying things a bit and to be honest, wish are never the quickest anyway 

17 hours ago, LovesHiHeels said:

I have online tracking to say its been delivered, but it has not.  I have still not received them.

Yeah, you can't always trust that tracking business. I had a Poshmark seller send me an item meant for another customer by accident. She somehow or other managed to intercept the package before it got to my house, but the tracking said it was delivered to my house. There were a couple of frantic days when neither of us knew what happened to the package, and then I guess it showed back up at her house. It still shows that it was delivered to my house. What can ya do?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello LovesHiHeels,

I did actually buy some heels even on wish and I have to say that I didnt have this experience as you did.
However I did have a similar issue happen to me. Boots were "delivered" but nowhere to be found. They did however allow me to refund the money throught the app so I didnt lose out on anything but I also got the boots later.
I did rebuy them from "someone else" as well so I received 2 pairs month later. (3 months from the original payment).

So in my words if it comes to wish. Buy stuff you like but do not expect them to come soon or anything. It either will come ussually not sooner then 1 month most of the time sometimes even few months. But it will come or you will get money. Sometimes both.

I hope I still could help even it was quite a late one.

• Like 1

A "Ring" camera or some other sort of camera device may clarify if a package was truly delivered as claimed or if a "porch pirate" took possession of it. Before we went out to Yuma, AZ the second time there was a delivery at our house and I met the fellow. He was not in a vehicle emblazoned with any sort of logo or company information and was wearing no such uniform or insignia. He was, in fact, driving his own vehicle and delivering Amazon packages. I was told this is a method used in some areas where the deliveries are sporadic. So many of these delivery companies have GPS tracking capabilities so it would be interesting to match geographic coordinates of a delivery vehicle with those of the intended recipient. I'll bet there a lot of anomalies. HinH

Just to up date. Started a dispute with visa over a month ago. Got a letter this week back from visa and they are looking into my claim.  Was able to send an Email to wish but since Im now out of time to claim from them I cant see Wish doing anything.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, mlroseplant said:

Just exactly how old do you think I am? :giggle: Seriously, do tell! I am sure the OP has either gotten his problem resolved, or he hasn't. I'm absolutely certain of that.

I believe I first read this in Reader's Digest magazine back in the late 70's/early 80's.  A young man took a pair of shoes to the shoemaker (cobbler) for repair.  Soon after that, he was drafted, served, and returned home when the war was over.  A while after he stumbled across the repair ticket and figured he might as well go to get the shoes.  He went to the shop and the same man was working there.  He showed him the ticket.  The shopkeeper looked at it and said to him in a straight face, "They'll be ready tomorrow".

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2020 at 12:31 PM, HappyinHeels said:

A "Ring" camera or some other sort of camera device may clarify if a package was truly delivered as claimed or if a "porch pirate" took possession of it.

I get so many packages these days I bought one of those cages that you set out & the delivery person can put the package in it & close the padlock. It came with crappy locks but have my own, & locked it on the front porch with a plate that slips under the door threshold & my old bike lock. I had always been nervous about it but last month I got a package of 5 grand worth of gold & silver coins that were just left out for all the world to see. Fortunately I got an email that the package had been delivered & took off early from work, but I'm not gonna let that happen again...