Couples pics

luvheelsmuch

Can I be one of the first to post a picture??  My wife is a great gal, she loves to wear sandals and heels and is generally supportive of my heeling as well..  We wear heels together and she has even gifted me heels on occasion.  Attached is a pic of the both of us a few years ago.  The sandals are "Kelly and Katie" brand, with a 2 1/2 inch kitten heel.  She has several pair, I have only one pair.  The sandals are comfortable and I think they look fabulous.  I feel very fortunate to have such a supportive and understanding wife.   Have fun....  sf

IMG_8007.jpg

• Like 7

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I will go second, both in time and in situation. Unlike SF, my wife is not really supportive of my heeling, but tolerates it well. The only pictures I have of us together in heels are completely unintentional. She posts a lot on social media, and there are an awful lot of pictures of me out there where my feet have been cropped out. This particular photo, taken on our wedding anniversary last year, is not posted anywhere except HHP, as far as I know.

AlaiaAnniversary.PNG

• Like 9

Finally, I was wondering if mlrose and I were the only ones who wore heels with their spouse or partner...  So now I guess there are at least 3 of us in the world??  Thank goodness!!!   Have fun.   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

5 hours ago, SF said:

Finally, I was wondering if mlrose and I were the only ones who wore heels with their spouse or partner...  So now I guess there are at least 3 of us in the world??  Thank goodness!!!   Have fun.   sf

I wear heels with my GF of 8 years and sometimes they are matching

Sooooooo, 4 of us???

• Like 1

Me and my girlfriend in two different occasions... the second time we had matching heels... she loves the idea of having matching heels... they are 4 different pairs for now... 

E8C6296E-D230-4F70-AE1B-2A2865872F8A.jpeg

0A2FD6C1-2B51-438E-A38F-BADE82C47531.jpeg

• Like 3