Best Legs and Heels Contest 2020

Tech

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 1:39 AM, Tech said:

Hi Folks

This years Legs and Heels contest is now open.

• Max of 2 pictures per-entry (Post).
  • Max of 1 entry per-day.
  • No pictures in toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body pictures outside.
  • Competition open to all, not just guys.
  • No pics of just your feet.

In Dec we can pic the best male and female legs and heel. What will they win? Can we rustle up a prize?

Thank you for initiating this Tech. 

I had forgotten all about it. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:00 AM, Shyheels said:

Now you'll have to launch one for 2021...

On 1/13/2021 at 7:12 AM, Amanda said:

Thank you for initiating this Tech. 

I had forgotten all about it. 

How about we change it up a tad? Best dressed member (Neck down) in heels? Outdoors pics only?

Just to encourage a lot more thought into the picture and avoid it turning into "200 guys in skirts"?

• Like 3

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

4 hours ago, Tech said:

How about we change it up a tad? Best dressed member (Neck down) in heels? Outdoors pics only?

Just to encourage a lot more thought into the picture and avoid it turning into "200 guys in skirts"?

Tech darling, I think that taking photographs outside might be outside the comfort zone of many of your members.

I already initiated a new one. That can include everyone.

Perhaps you would want to start another separate outdoor one?

Hope the new year is treating you well so far.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:03 AM, Tech said:

That could be dangerous considering many here cross the line to dress up! You may have just invited a bunch of cross dresser pics!

Now lets see, which dress do I wear?!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I don't read it that way at all.

And the ground rules of the site are clear and well known.

Especially since you’ve already banned several longtime members for doing the same thing.

• Sad 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The way I interpret Tech's idea, looking past the rhetoric, is that this "contest" ought not to be 200 guys playing dress-up in front of the mirror. Or half a dozen guys posting 200 pictures in front of the mirror. If nobody ever sees your legs, no matter how attractive they may be, then what is the point? If a tree falls in the forest.  .  .

11 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Especially since you’ve already banned several longtime members for doing the same thing.

To be fair, I don't think anybody has actually been banned for this reason.

True enough! I don't believe there has been any bans either. Some threads got cleaned up and some members were told to clean it up, nor crossdressing pics, and they got butt hurt and left.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 9:17 AM, Amanda said:

Tech darling, I think that taking photographs outside might be outside the comfort zone of many of your members.

I already initiated a new one. That can include everyone.

Perhaps you would want to start another separate outdoor one?

Hope the new year is treating you well so far.

That was kind of the point, to encourage a few more to get out into the world (Within current lockdown limits) and discover that nobody gives a hoot whats on their feet?

Was just an idea, nothing more than a suggestion to Not have "yet another legs contest" and do something different 🙂

So far, 2021 is ok, we're healthy, so cant complain. Hope all is well oop'norf too 🙂

Reviewing the handful of entries for the 2020 Legs and Heels contest, I'd have to say

1st place: @Bootslover29 - Full picture, outdoors, just getting on with life, not trying to look like a woman and looking pretty sharp too! Kudos!

On 6/24/2020 at 3:05 PM, Bootslover29 said:

mini_19112809414522178916531795.jpg

2nd Place: @spikesmike - Right on-point all-be-it in the wrong year! It's on the money and totally in the spirit of it 🙂

On 1/15/2021 at 3:11 PM, spikesmike said:

DSCF5245.thumb.JPG.8e3dbe23e3ea8782908f2a6eceaeb320.JPG

I'll drop you both a PM, as I have a token of appreciation for you both for playing along.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

You are absolutely correct.  Rather than “banned” I should have said chose to quit.  Two long term,very popular members, responsible for a large amount of the growth over the years, chose to quit posting because their particular styles of contributions weren’t allowed because they didn’t adhere to the website guidelines.  What can I say?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.