Best Legs and Heels Contest 2020

Tech

All,

Have been Out West for 7 weeks first closing and breaking in a new winter home in Yuma, Arizona so I was not here. 43 days in Yuma and 43 days of sunshine many of them cloudless will raise anyone's spirits. We returned via national parks in Wyoming, North and South Dakota. Saw this thread and wanted to present the following. Glad to see a new contest. I think a maximum of 5 entries for the year should be about right. Far fewer entries to scan and consider for the judges and this lower number should result in more selectivity among the contestants. I like the bonus points for a full body shot outside. An exception should be made for obscuring the face for those who are not comfortable. Photos can be submitted in any month up to 31 Dec 2020 and can be in any natural position sitting, standing, leaning, and in any sort of setting like a yard, the street, getting out of a car, etc. but should comport to norms of decency (no shots on the toilet like Tech said). Contestants should put their best foot, or heel, forward. All of us want to do homage to the high-heeled shoe or by extension to the feminine form in general. This is what I think was originally intended. I look forward to it :fine:. That's my opinion on this. Respectfully submitted. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

On 6/2/2020 at 3:52 PM, HappyinHeels said:

All,

Have been Out West for 7 weeks first closing and breaking in a new winter home in Yuma, Arizona so I was not here. 43 days in Yuma and 43 days of sunshine many of them cloudless will raise anyone's spirits. We returned via national parks in Wyoming, North and South Dakota. Saw this thread and wanted to present the following. Glad to see a new contest. I think a maximum of 5 entries for the year should be about right. Far fewer entries to scan and consider for the judges and this lower number should result in more selectivity among the contestants. I like the bonus points for a full body shot outside. An exception should be made for obscuring the face for those who are not comfortable. Photos can be submitted in any month up to 31 Dec 2020 and can be in any natural position sitting, standing, leaning, and in any sort of setting like a yard, the street, getting out of a car, etc. but should comport to norms of decency (no shots on the toilet like Tech said). Contestants should put their best foot, or heel, forward. All of us want to do homage to the high-heeled shoe or by extension to the feminine form in general. This is what I think was originally intended. I look forward to it :fine:. That's my opinion on this. Respectfully submitted. HappyinHeels

Was wondering why we hadn't heard much from you lately.  Nice to have a winter place in Arizona!  I should be so lucky.  Did you do much healing under those cloudless skies?  Just wondering what the men in heels climate is in Yuma AZ.

We closed on 9 April and signed the title paperwork in our car in the parking lot. Such is/was the real estate trade during the pandemic. We got used to the new place, furnished it, and did some exploring around the Yuma area and left on 23 May to return to Wisconsin. 43 days and all had sunshine. I didn't see any guys in heels yet out there but I can tell you about the actual climate.  28 of the 43 days were completely cloudless. Some solar spotlights I bought designed for up to 8 hours on a full charge would stay on for 9-9.5 hours because it is so sunny there. I recorded 19 days with maxima of 100F/38C or higher, 13 days 90-99F/32-38C, 8 days 80-89F/26-31C and 3 days of 70-79F/21-26C. It rained once on the 12th of April and not a drop after that. I walked around our property nearly everyday in shorts and wedge sandals. A nice place to sit in the morning was the "Arizona" room or a completely screened-in addition. I'd eat my breakfast there while the morning sun illuminated my legs and my toenail polish. It was really nice walking everywhere and the ground was never cold. Of course, one doesn't want to walk across a brick surface when the temperature climbs to 107F/41.6C as it did a few days before we left. Lots of seasonal residents from Washington, Montana, Oregon, Wyoming, Idaho, and Minnesota and a large contingent from Canada particularly the four western provinces. Really nice folks. I am about the youngest one on the block or so I am told. I saw many sandals in the various stores which were open before everything opened up on 15 May. I did miss posting here. It's a little different trying it on a tiny cellphone like mine (Iphone5 or my wife's old one). It didn't cost a dime so I gladly took it and it works fine. I would think we would normally be there from mid-November until mid-April give or take a few days. I was stunned to learn that, at least according to the Guiness Book of World Records Yuma, Arizona is the sunniest spot not in the United States but on the Earth. It averages 11 hours per day or an amazing 4,015 hours per year. 3,000 hours is considered a sunny climate. One doesn't seem to run into grouchy people in Yuma at all. Has to be all that vitamin D. :happy: HappyinHeels

You're the first one to actually refer to me as that but it is essentially true. We will not see the kind of heat we just saw since we would normally leave sometime in April and late May. Still, it is nice talking to older folks from all over the place. I have always been drawn to their knowledge and views of life. It's nice to have one foot back in Arizona after 28 years. I actually got some colour on my legs now my friend. HinH

I'm jealous, though those temps in the 100's can be a bit brutal with pounding sunshine.  I know, it's a dry heat.....lol.  But still not ideal for a golfer like me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Great legs and heels. Social event? Details and reactions?

I won’t go into detail about what kind of social gathering to keep it PG but lots of compliments and my one friend gave me a hug and picked me up and spun me around! Agh it was wonderful 😄🥰

One lady said I was looking like a snack lol, I was really blushing by that point 😄 my GF actually let me borrow those shorts for the night 🥰 the whole outfit just went together well.

4 hours ago, Lvemadomina said:

Sporting my red pumps at a social event 💁🏻‍♀️🥰👠👠

7D7739C0-F836-4EC3-9CC7-B7C41519F603.jpeg

What a nice physique you have, perfect for that outfit, you must have gotten many compliments...

4 hours ago, Lvemadomina said:

Sporting my red pumps at a social event 💁🏻‍♀️🥰👠👠

7D7739C0-F836-4EC3-9CC7-B7C41519F603.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lvemadomina said:

I was really blushing by that point 😄 my GF actually let me borrow those shorts for the night 🥰 the whole outfit just went together well.

Time to go shopping for new shorts for yourself. @mlroseplant and I both like shorts that are short. I haven't bought men's shorts (aka capris) in 6 years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cali said:

Time to go shopping for new shorts for yourself. @mlroseplant and I both like shorts that are short. I haven't bought men's shorts (aka capris) in 6 years.

I grew up in the '70's and 80's when all shorts were really short. My boxer briefs are longer now than the shorts were in those days.

• Like 3

The crotch was lower than the sides. Miss those but I'm never going back tighty whities which you would have to wear with those shorts. In my house gym shorts were everday shorts with tge exception of cut offs.

8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

What a nice physique you have, perfect for that outfit, you must have gotten many compliments...

Thank you! I did ☺️💁🏻‍♀️ It’s so tough to make a nice men’s outfit pair with heels but I like to think I did it with this one ☺️

17 hours ago, Lvemadomina said:

I won’t go into detail about what kind of social gathering to keep it PG but lots of compliments and my one friend gave me a hug and picked me up and spun me around! Agh it was wonderful 😄🥰

One lady said I was looking like a snack lol, I was really blushing by that point 😄 my GF actually let me borrow those shorts for the night 🥰 the whole outfit just went together well.

I am not sure how to react to all of this. You are evidently at some sort of event racy enough that you can't mention what it is, and you chose to wear.  .  . pretty much what I wear every day in the warmer months, except I never wear pumps, I always wear sandals, and usually mules.  I am the most boring person you will ever meet. You better be careful, I might rub off on you. :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

15 hours ago, Cali said:

Absolutely! You should get your own shorts. I find that length to be perfect for a man, for practical (modesty) purposes.

6 hours ago, Lvemadomina said:

Thank you! I did ☺️💁🏻‍♀️ It’s so tough to make a nice men’s outfit pair with heels but I like to think I did it with this one ☺️

I am not entirely sure what is so "men's" about this outfit. It's awfully unisex. I suppose the t-shirt offers a bit more coverage than your typical t-shirt marketed at women, but that's about it.

• 4 weeks later...