Best Legs and Heels Contest 2020

Tech

Hi Folks

This years Legs and Heels contest is now open.

• Max of 2 pictures per-entry (Post).
  • Max of 1 entry per-day.
  • No pictures in toilets! (Thats just creepy)
  • Bonus points for full body pictures outside.
  • Competition open to all, not just guys.
  • No pics of just your feet.

In Dec we can pic the best male and female legs and heel. What will they win? Can we rustle up a prize?

• Like 2

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

One entry per day? How about one entry per month! That'd be God's plenty. Some people don't have any sense when it comes to these things. We do not need 50 pictures of basically the same thing to get the idea. Leave that stuff to teenaged girls. Having said that, I might consider entering the contest this time around, as it appears to be officially sanctioned. Past contests had the strong undertone of mocking us silly boys, which is fine, but I took a pass.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I chose not to participate in the earlier "contest" for similar reasons.  And I doubt I will take part in this round.  But for those who do, enjoy yourselves...   sf  (mr. no fun)  

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

14 minutes ago, Tech said:

How shall we vote...? Post with the most "Like" reactions by Dec 31st?

That would certainly be the easiest from an administrative standpoint. It is problematic in some ways, but on the other hand, so what? This is supposed to be fun, so yeah, I'm in for number of likes. I already gave @KneeBooted a like, not because I think it's a great picture, but because I like him, at least as an online personality. Just pointing out the "problematic" part. Again, it's just not that big of a deal. Like SF always says, "Have fun!"

4 minutes ago, SF said:

I chose not to participate in the earlier "contest" for similar reasons.  And I doubt I will take part in this round.  But for those who do, enjoy yourselves...   sf  (mr. no fun)  

If we "like bombed" this post, could SF win with no picture submitted? :giggle:

To quote Pat Paulsen (Pat Paulsen for President 1968)  "If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve..."     sf

PS Some of the "older" folks here can relate....   ha ha     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SF said:

To quote Pat Paulsen (Pat Paulsen for President 1968)  "If nominated I will not run, if elected I will not serve..."     sf

PS Some of the "older" folks here can relate....   ha ha     

As I recall, the late Doug Marlette (Charlotte Observer, and the comic strip "Kudzu.") picked up on this somewhat later for one of his characters. I was born in '68, so I don't remember the original.

I believe that quote was from President Johnson, not Pat Paulson, although Pat may have borrowed it...

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Well actually the original quote was made by Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman during the presidential election of 1884, when he was considered as a possible candidate. He declined stating, “I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected.”  

Pat Paulsen was a comedian in the 1960’s and staged an (unsuccessful – but hilarious) satirical run for the Office of President in 1968.  I stand corrected.  

Have fun.....    sf

• Like 1

O.K., a guaranteed non-winner but here I go.

Here I am with 5 pair of the same heels. I loved the blue ones so much I followed them up with the black pair. These are now quite worn, been everywhere in them so I got the 3 others. Heels are about 5.25 inch but amazingly these are comfortable shoes.

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Oops other 2 need to wait do to file size.

I'll load the other 2 pictures after someone else posts between.

For those interested, these are Chinese size 265, not sold under European or US sizes but I would say these are perfect US 11 women's or 9.5 men's.

Edited by Tech
Please read rules. Max of 2 pics...
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, Tech said:

Can we ditch politics and just try to do something fun? What has ANYBODY got to lose by taking part?

19 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

Where’s your post of your legs then ;)

I found this picture of Tech from his early days.  He could look a bit different these days.CookieMonsterWaving.thumb.jpg.66dd54fe76a4ed9174d6e055b2246095.jpg

• Haha 5

This reminds me of a story my dad told about his days in the U.S. Navy as a young man. The Powers That Were (whoever that was, it's not important to the story) set up some kind of formal dance with the enlisted crew on his ship and some local girls in San Diego. They got into long lines, and were paired off randomly. The story goes that his orders before this dance were something to the effect of, "Everyone WILL attend in full dress uniform, and everyone WILL have fun."

Sir! Will all due respect sir, we are doing our very best to have fun.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, mlroseplant said:

Sir! Will all due respect sir, we are doing our very best to have fun.

lol... I'm really not bothered so long as politics stays out of it as it normally descends into arguments.

On 4/19/2020 at 12:35 AM, hhboots said:

I found this picture of Tech from his early days.  He could look a bit different these days.

Damn, forgot to take down that family photo album... I was hoping nobody would ever find it... Oh well...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...