WFH

Pal

So finally got through the papers to allow me to shut down for Easter. Needless to say WFH for me will resume next tuesday and I'll be spend Easter working in the garden. Sadly the work required is not conducive to wearing 5 inch heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Love wearing my JS boots.  Went to the hardware store and Post Office during a break.  Oh the looks I got today from jealous women, were just "to die for"....lol

WFH0421HH.JPG

Edited by Cali
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @bluejay

Got several pairs from Express. Got one pair for under $10 on clearance. But I missed the copper colored version. I've worn this to "work" several times last fall when I still left my home to work.

Needed to add this.

In a meeting yesterday I was asked if I still wear heels while working from home.  To answer the question I took off a shoe and showed it on-line.  For me it's not an option. There are things I need to do where the ground is not level where heels are just impossible to wear and work at all. Ladders and heels don't work either.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Isolathor said:

Perfect, nothing on the screen means a nice and quite afternoon! 😉

Not for me! I’m working on a novel and if my screen goes blank that’s not a good thing 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

Last Thursday (Thanksgiving Day) the electricity went off for almost 24 hours.  No phone, no net, no TV, not a single "luxury," to paraphrase the song from Gilligan's Island.  Honestly, it was like camping, I kinda liked it.  And I got reacquainted with my candles and flashlights.  Smile.....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"