Onlymaker boot size

miltboot

Hopefully someone can answer this for me. What is the equivalent American mens shoe size compared to a size 15 Onlymaker boot. I've seen people posting their Onlymaker boots and I'm trying to find out how their largest size fits.

8 hours ago, miltboot said:

Hopefully someone can answer this for me. What is the equivalent American mens shoe size compared to a size 15 Onlymaker boot. I've seen people posting their Onlymaker boots and I'm trying to find out how their largest size fits.

Sorry I can’t answer your question but so glad i don’t have the large feet problem, my little uk size 5’s will fit into most shoes and boots straight off the shelf 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ohnoberty said:

Wow UK 5's, that's brilliant, the choices for you are just endless. I thought I was lucky with 7's but 5's.... Jealous! :giggle:

I have to admit it’s brilliant really, I’ve even been the envy of a lot of women to be honest when I’ve sat in a shop and just slipped into a pair of boots while they’re struggling with the zip or getting their feet in and you get the inevitable question, how did you do that? It’s not fair, love it really 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maninboots said:

I have to admit it’s brilliant really, I’ve even been the envy of a lot of women to be honest when I’ve sat in a shop and just slipped into a pair of boots while they’re struggling with the zip or getting their feet in and you get the inevitable question, how did you do that? It’s not fair, love it really 

I have US women's size 10 and sometimes I fit a size 11 (Jessica Simpson for example) with the exception of pumps...pumps just don't fit period. I have had many women ask me where I get my shoes and you see the disappointment (and envy) when I tell them I have size 10 feet and can buy from everywhere.

6 hours ago, Cali said:

I have US women's size 10 and sometimes I fit a size 11 (Jessica Simpson for example) with the exception of pumps...pumps just don't fit period. I have had many women ask me where I get my shoes and you see the disappointment (and envy) when I tell them I have size 10 feet and can buy from everywhere.

How many women have feet larger than US 11? I try for US11, but can handle US10 most of the time. It is great, but wished my feet were just a bit slightly smaller as not everything goes up to 10/11.

I take a size 12 or 12.5 timberland boot and fit a size 15 Onlymaker. My foot length is 29.5cm or just over 11 1/2 inches and their size 15s fit just fine. Pretty solid shoes for the price and the finish is OK on my several pairs

• Like 1

If you want a rough sizing chart, go to Amazon page and under search put Onlymaker heels.  This will show you the sizes available and a conversion chart that shows the equivalent. I have learned that for me any heels from someone like Onlymaker, any heels from China I am a size 27 that is equal to my woman's size 11 heels.  I hope this helps.

5 hours ago, 5.5heels said:

I take a size 12 or 12.5 timberland boot and fit a size 15 Onlymaker. My foot length is 29.5cm or just over 11 1/2 inches and their size 15s fit just fine. Pretty solid shoes for the price and the finish is OK on my several pairs

Thank you. I was waiting for someone with a similar shoe size to mine to speak up. I will try their size 15 and see if it works for me.

3 hours ago, miltboot said:

Thank you. I was waiting for someone with a similar shoe size to mine to speak up. I will try their size 15 and see if it works for me.

It must be tough finding the boots you like in a large size....Frustrating for sure

I’ve not tried onlymaker. Pleaser shoes I wear in 15 (men’s13 US) are the flair series - the c seduce boots and booties (460), the pink series like the 4-1/2 inch saddle shoes are all pretty good. I feel comfortable in public in long jean and pants from Buckle or Alloy with a stiletto heel. Have fun in heels. That means finding a look for you that you like. Go outside and enjoy at the proper social distancing. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly, it's like buying 2x 4's in the US.  The official size is 2" by 4", but the real size (last I checked) is 1.5 x 3.5 inches.  I believe the 40 EU is a 9.5 and the 41 EU is 10.5.  That being said the Chinese sizing can be very different. Your best bet is to find the style name and Google it to see what purchasers say.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:33 PM, miltboot said:

i wear a us mens 12 and i ordered size 14 then a 15  15 is much better

• Like 1

give me more heels

Measure your feet both in centimeters and inches. There are diagrams demonstrating how to do that.  Then, consult one of the various charts converting the measurements into the various shoe sizes.  You will have a better chance getting shoes that fit properly using these measurements.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 7 months later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:04 AM, ohnoberty said:

Wow UK 5's, that's brilliant, the choices for you are just endless. I thought I was lucky with 7's but 5's.... Jealous! :giggle:

US 7 is usually the same as UK 5.

As for Onlymaker, they run very true to size. None of that I have to go up a gazillion sizes because Chinese have very tiny feet. I have two pairs, bought a US13/EU44 instead of my usual EU43 because of endless grief with Aliexpress shoes and it turned out kinda roomy behind my heels. So I got a US12/EU43 and it fitted perfectly. Still two sizes up to my normal male EU41 size, but hey, why male and female shoes have different size ranges is still a mystery to me.

• 1 year later...

I’m looking at a few pairs of boots from OnlyMaker at the moment. What would be the best sizing info for a size 9UK/42-43EU foot?

Do OnlyMakers come with a weird smell? I’d like to know what they are like to wear, in terms of comfort.

Thanks.

If you order a pair of Onlymakers, make sure you can return them easily. I have tried two different times with different styles and they simply do not fit my feet. The length and width were correct, but the shape of the instep, or inner sole was really weird.

I can buy shoes from most any well known company and they fit fine, Guess, Nine West, Micheal Kors, Jessica Simpson, JLO, I could go on, but Onlymakers just don't fit!

• Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 7:13 PM, VirginHeels said:

I’m looking at a few pairs of boots from OnlyMaker at the moment. What would be the best sizing info for a size 9UK/42-43EU foot?

Do OnlyMakers come with a weird smell? I’d like to know what they are like to wear, in terms of comfort.

Thanks.

They run pretty true to size. A size EU43 should fit you. And if you want to dip your feet into the waters first, get the cheapest pump you can find on their site and order that one first. This is why I am always so hesitant ordering really expensive brands or bespoke shoes. Whereas $45 for a pair of Onlymakers? People spend more of that on lunch at a hipster restaurant. You might even want to check places like Zalando because from time to time they stock them too. Got two pair off of Zalando that way.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:40 PM, Pumped said:

If you order a pair of Onlymakers, make sure you can return them easily. I have tried two different times with different styles and they simply do not fit my feet. The length and width were correct, but the shape of the instep, or inner sole was really weird.

I can buy shoes from most any well known company and they fit fine, Guess, Nine West, Micheal Kors, Jessica Simpson, JLO, I could go on, but Onlymakers just don't fit!

On 2/1/2022 at 8:21 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Same for me. Onlymaker just don’t fit my feet!

They fit me just fine. Different feet on different people. I've seen people sing the praise of Hey Si Mai heels as the bestest ever and they fit me as bad as Onlymaker seems to fit you guys.

2 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hey Si Mai fits my feet pretty well! Yes strange. But I can’t find there the model/ heel height I wish 

Yah, love how Hey Si Mey fit me, more bend under the arch than my Onlymaker which seem to inline steadily from the ball of the foot to the back of the heel. This also seems to result in my foot sliding forward putting more pressure on my toes. My Hey Si Mey actually are more level under the heel and hold my weight on my heel better even with a 5 inch rise.

• Like 1

I share with you @Jkrenzerthat need of feeling some support under the arch. Too many shoes have that straight line from the ball to the heel. 
That the reason why I nearly always add that insole called “ walk fit platinum “

With the right arch the heel height doesn’t bring me any trouble. And no pain. 

9 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hey Si Mai fits my feet pretty well! Yes strange. But I can’t find there the model/ heel height I wish 

Yeah, they've got nothing over 5". Which actually makes them easy daily wear for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chorlini said:

Yeah, they've got nothing over 5". Which actually makes them easy daily wear for me.

Actually they do have a style of 130mm, that in my size are about 135mm. They are one of the few Chinese base brands that actually increase height with size. They are the only make in that height I can wear, but still reserved for home.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 3:52 AM, Jkrenzer said:

Actually they do have a style of 130mm, that in my size are about 135mm. They are one of the few Chinese base brands that actually increase height with size. They are the only make in that height I can wear, but still reserved for home.

Oh, now I am curious, which style?