Jessica Hosana boots w 5 inch heels

I just looked these things up, because I am looking for a pair of knee high boots to replace some which are getting to the point of no return, and sadly realized that even if I could find a suitable pair, they would have the same problem I have with my existing pair, only even worse: The shafts are too big for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I just looked these things up, because I am looking for a pair of knee high boots to replace some which are getting to the point of no return, and sadly realized that even if I could find a suitable pair, they would have the same problem I have with my existing pair, only even worse: The shafts are too big for me.

Then look for calf high boots, like the motorcycle boots from Carlos Santana.  It's either that or hope for a late in life growth spurt.

You can always take a pair that you like and fit properly to a cobbler and have the shafts adjusted to your calfs.  Thighbootguy used to do this all of the time.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

17 hours ago, Cali said:

Then look for calf high boots, like the motorcycle boots from Carlos Santana.  It's either that or hope for a late in life growth spurt.

I'm not a big fan of calf-high boots, it's either all or nothing for me, I guess. It all comes of having short legs. I don't feel that calf-highs are very flattering on me, unless I wear them underneath pants, in which case what's the point?

13 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

You can always take a pair that you like and fit properly to a cobbler and have the shafts adjusted to your calfs.  Thighbootguy used to do this all of the time.

The thought had occurred to me, but since I wear boots like, half a dozen times a year, it probably wouldn't be worth it. I'd have to find just the right pair, and it most likely wouldn't be Jessica Simpsons.