Giaro boots

platformman

Been a long time since I posted on here. I thought i'd share a new purchase: bought myself a pair of knee high boots from Giaro:

https://www.giarohighheels.com/cameron-black-profile-knee-boots-matte.html

Very high stiletto heels (17 cm!) but the amazing thing about them is how comfortable and stable they are. The tread sole makes all the difference and gives confidence to every step and I very much enjoy wearing them with skirts (in public). To all of you looking for sexy shoes and boots, check out Giaro , they sell up to size 46! Although not real leather, the quality of their heels are top notch. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 3:55 PM, platformman said:

Been a long time since I posted on here. I thought i'd share a new purchase: bought myself a pair of knee high boots from Giaro:

https://www.giarohighheels.com/cameron-black-profile-knee-boots-matte.html

Very high stiletto heels (17 cm!) but the amazing thing about them is how comfortable and stable they are. The tread sole makes all the difference and gives confidence to every step and I very much enjoy wearing them with skirts (in public). To all of you looking for sexy shoes and boots, check out Giaro , they sell up to size 46! Although not real leather, the quality of their heels are top notch. 

Hi, love hearing stories of outfits from fellow British heelers, do you maintain the male identity when wearing heels and skirts in public or do you go for the full transformation?, I’ll definitely look at Giaro, although sizing is not a problem for me as I’m only a uk 5 lol, i do wear heels boots in public but not got into skirts yet although I do wear my long boots over jeans and always keep my male identity, would love to know what part of the uk you’re from, I’m in the Midlands, hopefully you’ll post some pictures soon, would be great to see how you style your heels 

Hi

i wear skirts and heels as a guy, I have absolutely no interest in looking like a woman. I firmly believe in men’s right to wear whatever they want and by openly dressing as I please, I am helping in my own small way break the social conformity that is totally artificial. Plus it feels amazing to wear a lovely skirt and heels when going about my business!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, maninboots said:

I do wear my long boots over jeans and always keep my male identity,

I like how you've worded that. It's exact what I do and how I feel in regards to wearing heels. I have worn skirts w/opaque leggings underneath in the past with my boots, but only at fetish events. And even so, I've only worn a skirt with certain boots I have as they don't look or feel good over jeans. 

2 hours ago, platformman said:

Hi

i wear skirts and heels as a guy, I have absolutely no interest in looking like a woman. I firmly believe in men’s right to wear whatever they want and by openly dressing as I please, I am helping in my own small way break the social conformity that is totally artificial. Plus it feels amazing to wear a lovely skirt and heels when going about my business!

That’s great, the only reason I don’t wear skirts is because i don’t think I look good in one, much prefer skinny jeans with long boots over them, nothing but respect for men who do though, if only i was a little taller and much slimmer 

Had a pair of GIaro's, possibly the same style, black with gold heels, actually the boot version of the shoes in my profile. Anyway, ordered what I thought was the right size and they were enormous, easily a size too big. They were great but I never wore them, sadly just too big. The shoes are 2 sizes too big! (never wear them either Lol!)

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

That’s great, the only reason I don’t wear skirts is because i don’t think I look good in one, much prefer skinny jeans with long boots over them, nothing but respect for men who do though, if only i was a little taller and much slimmer 

Anyone can wear a skirt, whether you are male or female! The trick is finding which styles you like and could work for you. High heels work very well with skirts, and if you don't like showing your legs, wear boots and/or longer skirts, which is what I do! I personally love wearing long straight / A line skirts but there is also nothing wrong with shorter skirts as well. You just need to try some on (with heels) and you might be surprised how much you like the look. Start with a denim skirt. Skirts feel awesome and they are so comfortable. Once a man discovers skirts, he will never give them up!  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, platformman said:

Hi

Completely agree! That's what I'm striving for, but have a lot of work to do for myself...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, platformman said:

Anyone can wear a skirt, whether you are male or female! The trick is finding which styles you like and could work for you. High heels work very well with skirts, and if you don't like showing your legs, wear boots and/or longer skirts, which is what I do! I personally love wearing long straight / A line skirts but there is also nothing wrong with shorter skirts as well. You just need to try some on (with heels) and you might be surprised how much you like the look. Start with a denim skirt. Skirts feel awesome and they are so comfortable. Once a man discovers skirts, he will never give them up!  

I totally agree with you, it’s not because I’m a man that i don’t wear skirts, i don’t wear them for the same reason a lot of women don’t, and it’s nothing to do with my legs, it’s just my general body shape doesn’t seem to suit them, i have been considering one of these pinafore dresses, probably in denim with a T-shirt under it, black opaque tights and knee high boots, tried one on in matalan the other week and didn’t think that looked too bad, that might be a nice option to begin with 

• Like 1