FSJ

Prutske255

Hello ;

A month ago , i received a pair of FSJ wedges .
They arrived more than a month later than 2 other pairs of booties i bought .
After trying them on , they have a snug fit , but O.K. .
I wore my wedges for about 1.5 hour  inside the house , when i heart a strange noise ! Not flipping over my feet , but a "crack" . Before i had the possibility to check what was going on , on the other shoe the same noise .

When i checked the shoes , the stitching of both shoes was ripped off !!

I contacted FSJ , but no reaction . 
After 2 weeks , i contacted them again , and received a mail that they can do nothing about it . The shoes left the factory in good condition and that's all !!!

I'm very disapointed about that company ! 

Prutske255

• Sad 1

I'm wearing a pair of fsj stilettos right now that I've wornout and about many times. I consider myself lucky. I've found with these mail order Chinese outlets your about 50 50 in quality out of the gate.

That's a real shame,

I was going to say that as a US company, you'd expect their customer service to be exceptional, it's usually pretty good. But poking around the web side, this looks like it's a drop-ship site so your product may have come straight from anywhere and to go through replacements or returns is just not something they are interested in.

Bad really as they have some great stuff available and i've considered a pair or two in the past.

Stick a really bad review on their site and see if gets there attention.

Prutske255 : I am sorry to hear of your problem. I have several pairs of their shoes. I have had good luck with them. One exception with a pair they miss advertised. During the process of returning them, I found an agent of SFJ living in Las Vegas. I went to his place to talk to him, I discovered  he lives in a gated community. There was no way to talk to him and no phone number. So, I can understand how you feel. They  refunded my money as the purchase was made through PayPal. Best of luck. spikesmike599da0653b700_DSCF5233(1).thumb.JPG.d7d0f901c10f5c2e96b4a4fe75d5a8f6.JPG If I am correct, These are some of my FSJ shoes. 

I already have  bought some pairs from FSJ 

so far I am quite happy. Sizing is correct and haven’t destroyed any. 

Not so cheap,so a good service could  be expected 

A bad review worths a try  to have them behaving better 

And that’s right the address in Vegas is just a post box. Everything comes directly from China where they have 3 different workshops 

Hope you could fix that problem 

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

These are shoes i mentioned earlier today while at the grocery after breakfast at the waffle house. 

20200313_094600_resized.jpg

I like the Mary Jane strap on those.  The gold trim is rather nice as well.

I wore my only pair of FSJ heels out in public for the 1st time today, a pair of rockstud clones. They held up fine other than an odd squeak I was getting from the heel tips. I imagine that will go away as I break them in. Two things I didn't like was that it took over a month to receive them, but they were custom made & shipped from China so I am not shocked. The other was a strong chemical smell that went away after a few days, I ran them though with a shoe stretcher anyway to start the break in process, so no big deal either. Also my idea of what leather is differs just a bit from what they consider leather, but overall I am satisfied, but not sure I would bother with another pair from FSJ unless it was unique. I am now waiting on a pair of pumps from Only Maker, I have seen good reviews on their shoes so I have high hopes. 

FSJ shoes quality varies from one pair to another. As I already wrote they have 3 workshops. That could be an explanation 

Same for the leather. I had some pairs made from an excellent leather. And others very so poor that the synthetic would have been a better choice 

FSJ shoes gives the possibility of having any model of shoe in any size which is unique. On the other hand we have also be prepared to be disappointed. For that price I can understand some people who don’t recommend that brand. 

When i pay 100 euro for a pair of wedges , i expect good stuff for my money .
When it takes 2 months before receiving them , that's long enough !!!
I also have to pay 45 euro extra import taxes !!

For that price i will have service !!!
Never again they sell me a pair of shoes / boots !!!

Prutske255