How did you come across this forum?

13 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I was online shopping when I came across this site. 

Gosh that was long time ago. 

I still visit sometimes

Curiously enough I was on-line shopping as well, for a pair of nice (not fetishy) boots in my size when I found this site. It's been seven years now...

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Curiously enough I was on-line shopping as well, for a pair of nice (not fetishy) boots in my size when I found this site. It's been seven years now...

Well you have had quite some experience since then

Just now, Shyheels said:

I have indeed! And have been all the better for it!

I’m so pleased and it’s lovely to see you posting in public after having been shy and retiring for so long 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Shyheels said:

Absolutely. I figure that at the end of the day if the worst thing anybody can think to say abot me is that I liked to wear high heeled boots - so what?

I think it suits you. 

1 minute ago, Amanda said:

I think it suits you. 

I do to, to be honest. Jeans, boots and jumper has always been my look - and I like it all the better with tall boots and heels. Or ankle boots and heels, which seems to me like sportier, more daring versions of my usual hiking boots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amanda said:

It’s amazing to see so many of the original members still active here. 

By and large it's quite a friendly accommodaying site - much nicer than the cycling forum I contribute to occasionally!

On 12/31/2020 at 7:08 AM, pebblesf said:

I'm surprised she didn't ask you first about your boots!

I really don’t think she noticed them.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

I was shoe (sandal) shopping and this site came up.  Back then there was a lot more activity here.  It was nice to find a site where other like minded folks, both male and female, were involved.  I have been an active high heel wearer for 25+ years and have enjoyed every minute of it...  sf

• Like 4

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mlroseplant said:

Probably one of the few good ideas you've ever had! Am I right? I know my wife doesn't often think much of my ideas. 😆

She is the creative part in our relationship, most ideas for photoshootings stem from her. My ideas are more centred about the technical stuff, but i´m not bad at it. 😀

Edited by Isolathor

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

7 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Probably one of the few good ideas you've ever had! Am I right? I know my wife doesn't often think much of my ideas. 😆

To my now ex-wife, I was never right, not wrong, just never right.  She has since told me that she NOW understands why I did many of the things I was "wrong" at (according to her).  Her tune has changed, too bad it way too late.

Edited by Cali

A marriage is a success and lasts when both parts see their counterpart as "right", and doing "right"; of course that may not be true all of the time, but it should be most of the time you live together.

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)