Crazy High Heels

RonC

For those of you that like impossibly high heels, you might want to take a look at these at Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Rosing-Pointed-Wedding-Unisex-Orange/dp/B07YX7G3RQ/ref=sr_1_145?dchild=1&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1582383997&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin%3A1285115011%2Cp_n_shoe_width_browse-vebin%3A1285154011%2Cp_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A2055869011%7C2055870011%7C2055871011&rnid=2055866011&s=apparel&sr=1-145&th=1

Rosing Women 18cm High Heel Pumps Pointed Toe Sexy Thin Heels Wedding Party Unisex Shoes

They come in sizes 5 to 16 (US) and are marked wide width for whatever that is worth.  Don't know how anyone could walk in these.  Crazy!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hard pass on those shoes. These days, it's exceedingly rare when I wear four inchers, seven inch heels (converted from 18cm) like those are borderline ridiculous.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think the basic problem with these shoes is that they look cheap. It seems to me that if you're going to attempt a shoe like this, it had better be very well made. Just looking at how the toes kind of curve upward at a pretty good angle, these would be very disappointing to see in person, and practically impossible to wear, even for the person with the most flexible ankles.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, RonC said:

For those of you that like impossibly high heels, you might want to take a look at these at Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Rosing-Pointed-Wedding-Unisex-Orange/dp/B07YX7G3RQ/ref=sr_1_145?dchild=1&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1582383997&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin%3A1285115011%2Cp_n_shoe_width_browse-vebin%3A1285154011%2Cp_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A2055869011%7C2055870011%7C2055871011&rnid=2055866011&s=apparel&sr=1-145&th=1

Rosing Women 18cm High Heel Pumps Pointed Toe Sexy Thin Heels Wedding Party Unisex Shoes

They come in sizes 5 to 16 (US) and are marked wide width for whatever that is worth.  Don't know how anyone could walk in these.  Crazy!

Not for me I’m afraid, way too high to be comfortable, the main thing about being a man in heels is having the confidence to pull it off, being able to walk and go about your daily business as if it’s no problem, and i certainly wouldn’t be able to do that in those which would only draw unnecessary and negative attention to myself, i know I’m comfortable and confident up to 4” boots so that’s what I stick to 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would not (and could not!) wear those shoes, but I'm not quite so critical of their appearance as others have been.   The main snag as I see it is the short toebox which, given the angle of the (claimed) 7" heel, does not look very comfortable, although the 'wide' fitting may be helpful (and tends to make the toebox look shorter than it probably is).   The 'lift' of the sole  (with, I think, some very low internal rear padding) is probably helpful when walking - this seems to be quite often found on shoes these days (male or female, heeled or not).   The heel itself appears to be better positioned and better shaped than many other high stilettos are - and is not too thin.   As for looking 'cheap', that is surely typical of most patent shoes?

Anyway, one will never know how wearable these shoes might be without trying them and I for one am not volunteering!   And, however comfortable they might be, they are hardly going to be suitable for male wear outside a fetish party.