Strong emotions, mainly frustration

hiddenheels

17 hours ago, RonC said:

I think #3 is probably a very big issue.  I can't compare it to women wearing men's clothing, because they do that every day without question (there was an ad on this site that I looked at the other day that was selling direct copies of men's shoes for women.  Wing tips, brogues, etc.  Sad IMHO.) 

You mean this one? I saw that too, and thought more or less the same thing, but was still interested until I saw the the shoes pictured are the highest heels they seem to make (way too low for me to even bother), and that the average price of a pair was about 500 bucks. No thanks!

AngelaScottAd.png

Yes, that is the ad.  And yes, those are the only "heels" they have, and those are about the only style (one other I think) that has any kind of heel at all.  None are, in my opinion, even remotely feminine looking.  If these were being marketed to men, I'd be perfectly fine with it.  Any woman that would wear this stuff should never say a word about a man in heels - but of course they would just because they are heels, and the woman that would wear these shoes would likely be against heels period.  Not all, I know, but I'd bet the average buyer of shoes from that site wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of heels.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:31 AM, Cali said:

She's noisy, if she see's a shoe box she will open it to see what shoes I'm getting (so I leave empty one's laying around).

That is just screaming to have something a bit startling in a shoe box for her next visit!  Hmmm, a rat, or snake or maybe a vibrator?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Pumped said:

That is just screaming to have something a bit startling in a shoe box for her next visit!  Hmmm, a rat, or snake or maybe a vibrator?

I know she is somewhat jealous that I wear heels and other things and for the most part they are nicer than what she has.. Last I know, she had under 15 pairs of shoes with only a few with heels as high as 2 inches and UGLY, UGLY, UGLY.  I don't think she has a clue that I have at least 60 pairs, but she has seen me in at least different 40 pairs She even wanted to borrow some of my special holographic nail polish once. I made her buy her own.

• Like 1