High Heel meeting in Columbus, Ohio

spikesmike

p1ng74 was/is in town on business--1-23 & 24, 2020.  He PM ed  me about when he would be here. I picked him up at his motel and we had a nice supper. After

supper I invited p1ng74 to my home. P1ng74 wears/wore over the knee boots with a 4" block heel. So I asked him if he would like to try on my 9" Ballet stilettos.

Brave soul ! He tried them on along with other 7 1/2" heels of mine. p1ng74,

,NOT being use to that heel height  , almost fell over. A couple of times. However,  I at 

least had a good time heeling and good conversation.  Always looking forward to another meet.  spikesmikr

5a1f20fb682db_DSCF5235(1).thumb.JPG.0d3d00450ce24f4b275df8575df98a03.JPG

Edited by spikesmike
to cancelpicture
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

How did I miss this discussion!  Sounds like a great time...I will surely let Spikes know if I ever have decent Columbus layover.  

Jay and I met again in Austin yesterday, he told me about his great visit with you.    Jay and I had a nice time driving around town breaking in his new car engine.  We finally got out and took a nice long walk, spent some time in Allens boots.  I was wearing my 4.5" Sam Edelman stiletto boots Jay was wearing nice 4.5" underslung cowboy boots.  Allens had plenty of cowboy/cowgirl boots, but very little with higher heels.  But, the shopping experience was fun just the same, we went on to some other shops before having a nice dinner.  I love my Sam Edelman boots because of their classic styling and because they are so easy to walk in.  I'm not sure if anyone noticed my boots, but Austin is surely a great town to wear boots in.  People may have noticed, but I was having too much fun, and was too relaxed to even think/wonder about being noticed...

Maybe next time we will visit the Frye boot store.....  Jay is a great host for sure....