Me and my girlfriend

MMM

• 4 weeks later...

It is good to have an understanding wife / girlfriend.  I do and it is great.  The wife and I have been wearing heels together for many years.  Be honest and up front with each other, you won't regret it.  Here's a pic of the wife and I....  

Have fun....   sf

IMG_7985.jpg

• Like 7

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 2/13/2020 at 8:50 AM, SF said:

It is good to have an understanding wife / girlfriend.  I do and it is great.  The wife and I have been wearing heels together for many years.  Be honest and up front with each other, you won't regret it.  Here's a pic of the wife and I....  

Have fun....   sf

IMG_7985.jpg

Totally agree with your advice! Thank you for sharing. Lovelly picture!

• 3 weeks later...

A good friend of mine and I have one matching pair of sandals. We have never worn them together, other than for this picture, and we never will. It would cause way more trouble than it's worth. Too bad.

BinhMatching.JPG

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2020 at 1:18 PM, mlroseplant said:

A good friend of mine and I have one matching pair of sandals. We have never worn them together, other than for this picture, and we never will. It would cause way more trouble than it's worth. Too bad.

BinhMatching.JPG

Love them. Michael Kors?

1 hour ago, redandwhite said:

Love them. Michael Kors?

They sure are! Model name is Oksana. I have them in black, also. Here is a photo comparing heel heights between size 5 1/2 and size 9, and it also shows the sandals a little bit better.

MKOksanaSizes.JPG

• Like 5

Very appropriate for warm weather wearing at the beach.  I would not hesitate to wear them with shorts, walking  by the sea side at Myrtle Beach, in a skinny minute.

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, mlroseplant said:

BinhMatching.JPG

Why do you say they would cause trouble?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Why do you say they would cause trouble?

Heh, heh. Well, OK. Let's invent a hypothetical situation. Let's pretend for a moment that you, Jeremy, had a female friend who is not your wife. Let us also pretend that largely because of this strictly platonic friendship, that your wife and this woman have always had a little bit of a strained relationship. Let us further imagine that you and your friend decided to get matching sandals. And not just any old sandals--ones with huge honking stiletto heels on them. If you and your theoretical friend showed up at some social activity wearing said matching sandals, how do you think your wife would react to that?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

mlroseplant,

I'm not sure if you're a painter or not but I have to say you are mastering this particular canvas my friend. Very well depicted indeed. I can almost see the proverbial fireworks from where I sit now. ;-) HinH

Any scene like that surly would remove any doubt in anyone’s mind as to  whether or not the sandals had high heels of the type usually worn by women!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...

While we wait for this disease to go away... new outfits and shoes are being tested... matching outfits are something to be tried in the future!

Wearing golden sandals from Lovirs.

92C615DB-3CC6-4779-AD7B-8B7F7D788A31.thumb.jpeg.64ccb7817f314a59145e505dc71ca667.jpeg

2300FEF9-BAE1-4C88-93C8-76DE7C68F157.thumb.jpeg.cdeeed1d1ae3b6768f30a4251f4d721a.jpeg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, Thighmax said:

do you have long nails too?  I love the look of long painted nails

No, unfortunately not. I do love the look and feel of long painted nails. When we dress up, I put on false nails. 

• 3 weeks later...

Having fun trying different styles and outfits with my girlfriend. Should any opportunities arrive when night clubs reopen... we’re are ready by then. 

Really believe that we should stick and nurture relationships that our significant others are engaged and willing to help us to became better human beings and be true to ourselves. (and of course be that kind of companion to our partner)

Could bet 4 or 5 years ago that having someone like her was impossible, only an out-of-reality dream... and then she is... not only accepting but enjoying, supporting and being a central part in my life.  

0B89BF1A-08BA-485D-AD4E-DDDCE68126EF.jpeg

56BBEA02-1CAF-4FBD-9A8C-0DF53E7F3225.jpeg

• Like 6

First of all, amazing pics. 

The transformation you describe is quite amazing too.  It's obviously about internal character and perspective too, no? We she very much against your heeling at the start? How did things change for you?

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

First of all, amazing pics. 

The transformation you describe is quite amazing too.  It's obviously about internal character and perspective too, no? We she very much against your heeling at the start? How did things change for you?

Thank you Jeremy. Hope this loooooong answer doesn’t bore you.

Indeed, I’m referring to a behavior that touches all aspects of our life... our interests, our needs, and beliefs. I have shared with her this forum and we talked about some struggles a lot of us go through in our relationships. 

Heeling, understood here as a passion, desire or appreciation of a type of shoes... from just buying them and using indoors to be our main choice of footwear is just one aspect of who we are. Could be our choice of espiritual belief, sport to practice or a craft.

Its not fair to have any aspect of who we are, that is not destructive, being cut out or thrown in the back burner because its not accepted by someone we choose to share our life (our whole life... not part of us).

Easier said than done though. The fact the most of us have problems accepting ourselves and specially when comes to heeling, the main stream screams to us that is something wrong... doesn’t make that acceptance easier to accomplish. To deal with this matter in our relationship, first we have to deal with ourselves.

After two marriages, two kids and 40 years... I first met my girlfriend in a professional setting, and from the start noticed her standings in many topics... politics, religion, race, tolerance, sexuality,... she was obviously not main stream. Very tolerant to differences and empathic to life situations of others, I grew very fond of her, although never expecting anything in return.

Very early in our relationship I told her I was fond of high heels and enjoyed some closeted crossdressing. She was very excited and asked immediately to se me wearing that stuff... the one thing she took very seriously was to make sure I understood where I really stood in terms of understanding my sexuality.

And being very sure of what I have interest and what I don’t like gave her total confidence that I was in peace with my feelings and not in denial for example of being gay or bisexual... and she had done in such a sweet way that she said - its not a problem if you are bisexual - I’ll just have to compete with everyone one out there, and I was ready to compete only with half of them... keeping a good sense of humor and being totally honest put me in a very comfortable situation when sharing something so intimate.

And from that point she became a full supporter and a true partner in everything related to heeling. It was a turbocharge in my own acceptance. We have done amazing things together and now she says that’s not something she is doing for me, but for her. Its part of her life and something that she doesn’t want to go away, but only to grow and be enjoyed without judgment or prejudice.

Sorry for the long text. I just feel I needed to share after reading so many struggles with most of us and living those struggles for so many years.

Really hope everyone have a chance to live a life as full as possible!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MMM said:

Thank you Jeremy. Hope this loooooong answer doesn’t bore you.

Indeed, I’m referring to a behavior that touches all aspects of our life... our interests, our needs, and beliefs. I have shared with her this forum and we talked about some struggles a lot of us go through in our relationships. 

Heeling, understood here as a passion, desire or appreciation of a type of shoes... from just buying them and using indoors to be our main choice of footwear is just one aspect of who we are. Could be our choice of espiritual belief, sport to practice or a craft.

Its not fair to have any aspect of who we are, that is not destructive, being cut out or thrown in the back burner because its not accepted by someone we choose to share our life (our whole life... not part of us).

Easier said than done though. The fact the most of us have problems accepting ourselves and specially when comes to heeling, the main stream screams to us that is something wrong... doesn’t make that acceptance easier to accomplish. To deal with this matter in our relationship, first we have to deal with ourselves.

After two marriages, two kids and 40 years... I first met my girlfriend in a professional setting, and from the start noticed her standings in many topics... politics, religion, race, tolerance, sexuality,... she was obviously not main stream. Very tolerant to differences and empathic to life situations of others, I grew very fond of her, although never expecting anything in return.

Very early in our relationship I told her I was fond of high heels and enjoyed some closeted crossdressing. She was very excited and asked immediately to se me wearing that stuff... the one thing she took very seriously was to make sure I understood where I really stood in terms of understanding my sexuality.

And being very sure of what I have interest and what I don’t like gave her total confidence that I was in peace with my feelings and not in denial for example of being gay or bisexual... and she had done in such a sweet way that she said - its not a problem if you are bisexual - I’ll just have to compete with everyone one out there, and I was ready to compete only with half of them... keeping a good sense of humor and being totally honest put me in a very comfortable situation when sharing something so intimate.

And from that point she became a full supporter and a true partner in everything related to heeling. It was a turbocharge in my own acceptance. We have done amazing things together and now she says that’s not something she is doing for me, but for her. Its part of her life and something that she doesn’t want to go away, but only to grow and be enjoyed without judgment or prejudice.

Sorry for the long text. I just feel I needed to share after reading so many struggles with most of us and living those struggles for so many years.

Really hope everyone have a chance to live a life as full as possible!

Dont worry - i read it all ;-)

Thats great that you have this precious relationship, and i hope it continues to grow.

You are right- i think we all WANT to believe in acceptance of everything, but easier said than done - many of us grew up with certain beliefs, or are parts of communities etc, where things are always easier said than done, and as you say - it started from "home", ie, ourselves. Probably not many have the chance to think and consider themselves and really make decisions or adopt practices  that are true genuine to ourselves.

Complicated. But it seems to have certainly got there and are reaping the fruits of your labour. Amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 4

MMM, you are one fortunate person to have found a partner to share your desires with.  I hope that you take time to accommodate her in things she enjoys as well, as if things are one-way only, it would like eventually sour.  Hold on with both hands!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to share this picture of us on New Year’s Eve with me wearing my new rhinestone sandal from Constance... unfortunately they weren’t available in her size. 

I also love her high heels, they are a 4” nude block heel from schutz

Hope you like the shoes!

155A3A2F-7ACC-4C6D-804E-E1ECAC27750E.jpeg

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Another fun weekend where we took a four hour makeup class and tried some new outfits… and heels! Unfortunately most of the pictures did not capture the heels. This one got hers better!

She bought 3 months ago in a brick’n’mortar store that closed due to the pandemic… very sad. 

92365672-58A6-41E1-A97D-3CB772644B86.jpeg

• Like 4

You are one fortunate guy.  I'm not a big platform/chunky heel loving guy, but hers are cute here.  Yours look a bit high in the platform part for my tastes.  

• Like 1