Nice!  Lucky guy!

• Like 1

Lucky indeed. Which one is you ;-) 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:37 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Lucky indeed. Which one is you ;-) 

I'm guessing he's the one with the larger feet.

Looks like fun, good on having a fun gf and being able to enjoy.

• Like 1

A couple more shots from that magical night.

26540B23-CA30-4495-AA87-1019974614F1.jpeg

749E0021-76CB-48EF-958F-3B2E9A48CAE9.jpeg

• Like 5

It is good to have an understanding wife / girlfriend.  I do and it is great.  The wife and I have been wearing heels together for many years.  Be honest and up front with each other, you won't regret it.  Here's a pic of the wife and I....  

Have fun....   sf

IMG_7985.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/13/2020 at 8:50 AM, SF said:

It is good to have an understanding wife / girlfriend.  I do and it is great.  The wife and I have been wearing heels together for many years.  Be honest and up front with each other, you won't regret it.  Here's a pic of the wife and I....  

Have fun....   sf

IMG_7985.jpg

Totally agree with your advice! Thank you for sharing. Lovelly picture!

Fantastic !

I am always excited when I find a similar and matching pair that my friend Maril has.

She is always impressed, even comments on my good taste ! Thanks.js

658522725_ThePOINTofhavingtheseistheFUN.thumb.jpg.f7b500bbe1c7dc7f277e4400a0a565e3.jpgnot an exact match but pointy, red, patent, stiletto will do.

• Like 2

A good friend of mine and I have one matching pair of sandals. We have never worn them together, other than for this picture, and we never will. It would cause way more trouble than it's worth. Too bad.

BinhMatching.JPG

• Like 6

On 3/7/2020 at 1:18 PM, mlroseplant said:

A good friend of mine and I have one matching pair of sandals. We have never worn them together, other than for this picture, and we never will. It would cause way more trouble than it's worth. Too bad.

BinhMatching.JPG

Love them. Michael Kors?

1 hour ago, redandwhite said:

Love them. Michael Kors?

They sure are! Model name is Oksana. I have them in black, also. Here is a photo comparing heel heights between size 5 1/2 and size 9, and it also shows the sandals a little bit better.

MKOksanaSizes.JPG

• Like 5

Lucky indeed!  Enjoy the ride!

Posted (edited)

Very appropriate for warm weather wearing at the beach.  I would not hesitate to wear them with shorts, walking  by the sea side at Myrtle Beach, in a skinny minute.

Edited by Bubba136

On 3/7/2020 at 3:18 PM, mlroseplant said:

BinhMatching.JPG

Why do you say they would cause trouble?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Why do you say they would cause trouble?

Heh, heh. Well, OK. Let's invent a hypothetical situation. Let's pretend for a moment that you, Jeremy, had a female friend who is not your wife. Let us also pretend that largely because of this strictly platonic friendship, that your wife and this woman have always had a little bit of a strained relationship. Let us further imagine that you and your friend decided to get matching sandals. And not just any old sandals--ones with huge honking stiletto heels on them. If you and your theoretical friend showed up at some social activity wearing said matching sandals, how do you think your wife would react to that?

• Like 2

mlroseplant,

I'm not sure if you're a painter or not but I have to say you are mastering this particular canvas my friend. Very well depicted indeed. I can almost see the proverbial fireworks from where I sit now. ;-) HinH

Any scene like that surly would remove any doubt in anyone’s mind as to  whether or not the sandals had high heels of the type usually worn by women!

While we wait for this disease to go away... new outfits and shoes are being tested... matching outfits are something to be tried in the future!

Wearing golden sandals from Lovirs.

92C615DB-3CC6-4779-AD7B-8B7F7D788A31.thumb.jpeg.64ccb7817f314a59145e505dc71ca667.jpeg

7683250E-29E4-4812-B8CB-E21C02A6174F.thumb.jpeg.8b5da435e82d7f3b42a12725ae27d0e0.jpeg2300FEF9-BAE1-4C88-93C8-76DE7C68F157.thumb.jpeg.cdeeed1d1ae3b6768f30a4251f4d721a.jpeg