Grocery store again!

luvmaryjanes

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, hiddenheels said:

Just because it's a grocery store doesn't mean people need to dress like slobs. Nice going! I've gone grocery shopping in heels a few times, it's awesome. :)

I do it all the time!  Also, I find pushing a shopping cart in heels kind of fun - anyone else feel the same way?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

I do it all the time!  Also, I find pushing a shopping cart in heels kind of fun - anyone else feel the same way?

You won't ever catch me at the grocery store in flats, unless I'm stopping off on the way home from work to pick something up. I don't know that I find pushing the shopping cart in heels particularly "fun," but I have to admit that I'm one of those silly guys who still rides the shopping cart through the parking lot on the way out to the car, kind of like this woman from a 1982 No Nonsense pantyhose TV commercial:

Nononsense.PNG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dagino said:

I wear heels all day, I do not know why I had them take off at the grocery store.

Same here.

Several Sample/Display People at Costco will call me over to look at my heels and nails.

• Like 1

Heels at Costco did that before wearing my bootie heels, leather jacket skiin tight jeggings. While waiting in the long lineup at the cashier people looking from behind. Either you love the attention or not. Sometimes you overhear comments couples discussing me. Often the husband laughs out loud while the wife mumbles telling him hush,.. usually the line consist of Asians they smirk observing or single older females finding my outfit special either amusing or very stylish for male to wear out shopping.

Only can say wearing stilettos isn’t good idea because of lifting heavy case of water making it unsteady to place underneath the cart and lifting it in the parking lot. 

Do find many if not all my comments dressed up came from workers or shoppers at Costco. 
At the door female employee asked me if I was a model. Then called me liar when I denied it, pulling back the receipt when handing back to me. 
On the negative side one female 20 something was commenting next lane to her boyfriend about me. My cashier began to join in agreeing with her while I stood paying for my items. At the time stood frozen unsure they were talking negatively about me what I was wearing. Chuckled that they openly in front of me were critical of my outfit. 

While other times young female would see me and chase me down in aisle to get a better look at my skinny jeans she liked. Her mom sort of knew what her daughter was checking me out grinning upon her trailing behind. Only the daughter got more of eyefull once she seen me at every angle. Then her mom asked whats wrong she looked so stunned. The daughter covered up saying nothing embarrassed what she just witnessed from me. Do look great in skin tight jeans only the asian daughter didn’t expect to see every curve and outline with my lean legs. 

Recent visit to Costco didn’t dress up in my low block Designer suede pointed toe booties just skinny jeans and leather sneakers and moose knuckles coat. . Seen this very attractive blonde in Tight Levi’s and snakeskin low block bootie heels similar to what I wear.  Not the design print but style itself low cut. . Could tell she recognized me from previous visits from the store. Remember her with a boyfriend this time she was alone. Could see she was checking out what I was wearing. 
Couldn’t be sure where else I recognize her from maybe another store or gym member.

Later we were checking out at the cashier, her being in the next lane beside mine. While I stared upon her intensely couldn’t help keep my eyes on her extremely sexy body. Looking so good but knew she was wearing cheaper clothes rather designer brand I often do. While I knew she could tell my intrigue about her. Was disappointed I didn’t that one time wear my bootie block heels to the store. Goes to show you never know who you going to see any given day. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 3

The grocery store is the one place I visit every week, & I make an effort to dress nicely. It's also the place I get the least amount of notice or comments. I recon most people are too busy looking at items on the shelve to notice me wearing heels. Most of the women there are dressed poorly in my opinion. Still see people there wearing socks & sandals :wacko:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chesterx said:

The grocery store is the one place I visit every week, & I make an effort to dress nicely. It's also the place I get the least amount of notice or comments. I recon most people are too busy looking at items on the shelve to notice me wearing heels. Most of the women there are dressed poorly in my opinion. Still see people there wearing socks & sandals :wacko:

I've mentioned this before in the distant past, but the grocery store I usually use has some really, really slick spots on their polished tile floor, and I know where they are. Right in front of the deli, and right in front of the meat counter. I am loathe to wear brand new shoes there, until I've really tested them out to discover their coefficient of friction. I remember one particular incident when I got a new-to-me pair of Nine West boots, and I didn't think I was going to make it out of there upright. After a reheel with Vibram heel tips, it was no problem. Best to use a shopping cart in that situation, even if you don't need it! I suppose it's kind of like a walker.

• Like 1