Onlymaker Fashion Technology

K2inheels

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has dealt with or purchased from Onlymaker Fashion Technology? I recently came across their website and liked what I see. I especially liked this really sexy pair of pumps, "Round Toe Double Platform High Heel Pumps" with heel height at 15~16CM(5.9~6.2inches),Platform:4~5CM (1.57~1.97 Inches)

spacer.pngspacer.png

If you have bought from them, can you give me some insight into their heels? Thanks much, and keep strutting those heels! Ciao!

• Like 1

K2inheels : I have purchased several pairs of their shoes. I am wearing a pair as I scribble this. Been wearing them since this morning. Get the correct size and you will consider it heaven.            spikesmikeDSCF5272.thumb.JPG.9e9d44254137def7c8cf722d332c90be.JPG

• Like 2

16 hours ago, spikesmike said:

K2inheels : I have purchased several pairs of their shoes. I am wearing a pair as I scribble this. Been wearing them since this morning. Get the correct size and you will consider it heaven.            spikesmikeDSCF5272.thumb.JPG.9e9d44254137def7c8cf722d332c90be.JPG

Thanks for the review. I have ordered the heels so I will post when I get them.

Ciao!

On 1/6/2020 at 10:30 PM, spikesmike said:

K2inheels : I have purchased several pairs of their shoes. I am wearing a pair as I scribble this. Been wearing them since this morning. Get the correct size and you will consider it heaven.            spikesmike

The million dollar question is though, what is the correct size? Are the true to size? Do they run smaller? Bigger? Narrower? Wider?

• Like 1

Im have ordered a couple pair of Onlymaker. Nice shoes. Bad deal is they don't fit me! I have Nine West, Guess, Pleaser, Luichiny, Sam Edelman and a few others that fit me just fine, but the Onlymakers just don't work for me. I can't really explain why, but it seems that the sole of the shoe doesn't match up with my foot at all. I know many people here have them, just not me! And I really wanted them to fit as they make some cute shoes and boots. 

Also they are sold on Amazon.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Pumped said:

Im have ordered a couple pair of Onlymaker. Nice shoes. Bad deal is they don't fit me! I have Nine West, Guess, Pleaser, Luichiny, Sam Edelman and a few others that fit me just fine, but the Onlymakers just don't work for me. I can't really explain why, but it seems that the sole of the shoe doesn't match up with my foot at all. I know many people here have them, just not me! And I really wanted them to fit as they make some cute shoes and boots. 

Also they are sold on Amazon.

I have had this same problem with Chinese shoes before. In my case, the shoes I bought fit remarkably well, except for one thing: There was about an inch of sandal remaining in front of my big toe, as if it were meant for somebody 2 sizes larger than me with freakishly long toes. I have also had shoes where, as you say, the sole of the shoe didn't match up with my foot. In every case, the reason why was because the shoe was designed for somebody with longer toes than me. Is this the case with you? It would be helpful if you could explain in a bit more detail exactly how they don't fit you.

My biggest complaint has been the unnerving way many of the makes use the same heel no matter the size. Heel height should increase with size or at least every other size. The shoes are way out of proportion resulting in the tip of the toes pointing upward when not on. The really bad part is the heel gets overloaded when worn as it does not contact the ground squarely.

Now i never buy without previous reviews, preferably with customer pictures.

• Like 1

I just received my shoes and looking at them, they look sweet. Now I can walk in 5" heels with no problem. But these make me feel a little unstable. Granted these have 6" heels with the platform. Still the only time I feel unstable is when the shoes are off somehow. If I look from the rear of the shoe towards the front I can see a definite 10 degree angle from vertical on the heel (bottom is about 7-10mm to the right of center line). Now looking from the side of the shoe the heel center line appears to match the center line of my heel, which is ok and is like it should be. The cushioned insole is just about adequate.

Given the design flaw in the heel, I do not think this shoe will be stable enough to walk in for any length of time. And that is not good in my book. I tend to wear my heels for distance, not just taking a walk in the house. I cannot accept a poor design as it affect my body, my walk and how I look in public.

So this is a lesson learned. I won't be buying their shoes again unless, like was said by Jkrenzer said:

On 1/16/2020 at 12:24 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Now i never buy without previous reviews, preferably with customer pictures.

I won't be buying a pair of heels from them unless I can see them, touch them, wear them before I buy them!

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:13 AM, mlroseplant said:

I have had this same problem with Chinese shoes before. In my case, the shoes I bought fit remarkably well, except for one thing: There was about an inch of sandal remaining in front of my big toe, as if it were meant for somebody 2 sizes larger than me with freakishly long toes. I have also had shoes where, as you say, the sole of the shoe didn't match up with my foot. In every case, the reason why was because the shoe was designed for somebody with longer toes than me. Is this the case with you? It would be helpful if you could explain in a bit more detail exactly how they don't fit you.

Yes, it was similar to what you describe. These were closed toe shoes, very high heel. The shoe length was fine, but the toe box was longer than need be, so the ball of my foot behind my toes was sitting on a flat spot that continued back 1/4"-1/2". I have a few pairs of odd branded heels from china that fit fine so I can not blame Chinese shoe design. 

• Thanks 1

Decently made, durable so far, would order 1-2 sizes up. I got https://www.amazon.com/Onlymaker-Stiletto-Platform-Ankle-Boots/dp/B07KN1T13P/ref=sr_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=onlymaker&qid=1579525933&rnid=2941120011&s=apparel&sr=1-6

Unfortunately, my days of 5+ inch are over, still wear out now and then, but just for a couple of hours.