Debbie's Video clips of walking in heels

Hi Debbie ! Got a question for you... I just went to visit your website and it's great. I really lover your metal spike heel pumps... I also really liked the vid you had at the end walking in a pair of white spike heel pumps hearing your stilettos click... I just love the sound. Is it possible to make the same vid with your metal spike heels? And then a little longer for about 30 seconds... And perhaps with some other stilettos as well. Would really, really love that. Thank you already. Greg (The address of the clip is FF) <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-22 18:49 ]</font>

• 2 weeks later...

I'm suprised no one else has posted about this clip. I really think it is very nice, and with sound too. I'll probably move this thread to the picture section. _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-04-06 15:40 ]</font>

• 2 weeks later...

Debbie: I'm sorry to have taken so long to get around to viewing the clip. Nice heels, and what a wonderful technique you display walking in them. Very confident indeed! :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

yes, i certainly did. they look very nice and make for a good side object in the picture. wonder when she will show us walking in them.. would also like to see debbie walking in her 6 3/4" heels. what does everyone else say?? how about it debbie??

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Nice work Debbie :smile: Love the sound too! You can definitely add me to your list of requestors. You video inspired me to walk around in my garage wearing my 5" pumps. You've got to love that "click"! :smile: Carpet just does not do heels justice!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my goodness - time really flies when you are busy. debbie - we are still very patiently waiting your video in your 6 3/4 heels?? any time soon??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sitting here on sunday afternoon with my 6" black patent pumps on and cruising through the net. tried to load debbies site "www.fapster.net/debbie" and it said the site has expired. does this mean we can't see any more of debbie's shoes, clothes or videos?

• 1 month later...

hey, thanks a lot firefox. sure do miss debbies gallery. we are still waiting for more pictures of her shoes and possible a video of her walking in her 7" (well 6 7/8") high heels!! :smile::grin: i forgot to sign in - i thought i was signed on. the last post is mine!! STILL WAITING :grin::grin: