my 2020 adventures

w6ish

oh my goodness i am back in the city of Toronto...  the crazy things we do for fun.  

many thanks pebbles f.  i DID look in the mirror and i liked what i saw.  

now it is time ride through the streets, through the courtesy of my two well heeled feet!  (it is MILD!)

• Like 1

so much for high heeled sandals this year!  at least in and where i live.  we had all of saturday to enjoy the outdoors, which we did, but sunday the snow arrived and didn't stop until midnight!  

i will admit it did feel kind of weird walking around out there on Saturday in my sexy 6 inch heel Sherbert sandals in black, my fave and go to sandals when we're out and about in some weird places (uneven sidewalks, etc.).  it was cool, boot wearing season is truly underway.

in the evening we had a chance to air out the idea of "why?".  ha!  i enjoyed that conversation.  my thing has always been why not?  and why don't we see more gals out there, wearing high heels?  my thing is if they don't want to wear them, i'll wear them.  one of the things we talked about is the idea of "artwork for the feet".  i've been saying that for years!  that's why i wear such bizarre high heels, i love the look of those big long lines.  a 7.5 inch stiletto is something i enjoy looking at, even better if they're on my tanned feet.  

so that was a fun conversation with vin and the outside world behind drawn curtains, in a cosy apt., very warm, on a saturday night.

get this, after we were in the recline and she had a chance to run her hand over my jeans she said:  these jeans are awfully tight.  maybe you should take them off.

how is that for a cheesy come on line?

• Like 2

large.EA2290C1-EF96-45CA-9941-F66BA5BD054F_1_201_a.jpeg.c68c3b37cf606c34ba5c194476f749e0.jpeg

sitting here looking at my toes coming out from under the vamps of my white 7 inch heels...  and no fun clubs or dates...  gosh i'll be glad to see 2020 come off the calendar!

(p.s.  the famous xmas party i have usually attended is also cancelled...  )

so yes the famed xmas party hosted by my wild gal pal is OFF!  in past years it was a night of song and dance and in with some pretty wild gals!  it was always an opportunity for me to really go the distance in the wild outfits department, more wild than say the club as the xmas party was in a private residence.  but sadly, the party is cancelled due to the usual.

which is indeed a sad scene...  i was thinking about the club scene which i love so much, and none of that happened over the summer.  although i had a few amusing one on one adventures it is the club scene i miss the most.  the business of getting dolled up and going out!  

i for one am hoping things turn around in the coming new year and we can get back to having a good time!  one on one is fine but i'm the type who loves to get out and see things.  and of course be seen!  

my how times change:  here we are, saturday night, and NO club scene.  worse:  this is the night we would normally be going to that wild Xmas party where there are no hold barred, no pun intended!  but all of that is cancelled.  like my fave halloween parties.  

i'll be glad, like everyone else in the world!  when this virus crap is in the history books!

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

my how times change:  here we are, saturday night, and NO club scene.  worse:  this is the night we would normally be going to that wild Xmas party where there are no hold barred, no pun intended!  but all of that is cancelled.  like my fave halloween parties.  

i'll be glad, like everyone else in the world!  when this virus crap is in the history books!

yeah, but you got to find those underground parties. Some tried rental storage units, others AirBNB rental house in suburbs all got shut down and party people fled before midnight raid. Think rural barns out in somewhere there's party going on tonight, only covid cops haven't busted it yet. 

Back in the day when prohibition for anyone drinking was illegal. Yet there was speakeasies for folk to have some fun. Life was simpler back then. Nobody had cars parked outdoors near a party zone where it's easy to spot some activity is happening somewhere in middle of the night.

it is a bleak scene out there alright!  to hopefully add some spice to what is turning out to be a very boring weekend, i called my gal pal up here in town, the same one who went for a ride with me back in the autumn and who FREAKED when we heard that mysterious noise, footsteps on the gravel in the pitch black of night, i gave her a call and asked how about a simple little walk on the city streets at night?  a little social distanced walk down town to maybe see some xmas lights or something and she said:  maybe.  

sheesh!  

all i want to do is give my legs a stretch in those sexy 6 inch heels of mine!

large.IMG_0027.jpg.ba497673954b5584567d9907dc8551b6.jpg

i want to look in a shop window and see this!

i hope my gal pal says yes as going out for a walk alone doesn't sound like much fun!

• Like 2

W6ish best to stay inside lot warmer in a mall setting  that is if  you can find that is open. Lots of mirrors and people shopping and watching.  Want to be seen getting reactions mall is a must visit for me. People walking behind me can't help notice the tight jeggings not to mention the heel booties. i'm wearing.

From my experiences at mall browsing in heels is you get judged very quickly and reactions are swift. People can't help themselves to talk about me to others openly what i'm wearing often negative comments from gals.

What i do know those females shopping alone are checking out styles and fashion from other gals. If i should dare to dress up in designer painted on jeans and heel booties with some sort of suede, leather jacket. I'm checked out at every accessory i'm wearing right down to the Hermes belt buckle or my lean physique. Woman observe obviously in a mall setting such as SA noticing you walk into the shop instantly judge and then ask themselves quickly what i'm wearing are nice clothes, envy him but does he have the proper body for it. 

My guess is if skinny jeans and lean toned legs in heels doesn't highlight my style suitably than most gals can't wear it also.  

Best part wearing heels in the mall it shocks lot of SA gals yet there paid to be polite and not judge. Watching gals poker face having them help me out for particular item i'm shopping for, often shows there true colours. 

When i walk along with my gal pal in the mall setting the intrigue stares from other gals is fun to observe both me and her.

Going solo shopping the one on one experience is pleasurable and fun reaction do happen. Remember being in large main mall store browsing through the clothing racks walking along the long almost empty aisle. Seen a pretty  late twenties early thirties gal alone could sense she couldn't find what she was looking for shopping frustrated, we all know how that is like, shops not having items we want, leaving empty handed.

Me and this gal were walking in opposite directions. I just walked in earlier from the parking lot entrance doors she was leaving to the parking lot. While both of us observing different merchandise on the clothing racks walking along towards one another. I stopped at particular rack catching my eye along with the cute gal. As i turned slightly away the gal looked forward with wide eyed reaction upon me. The disbelief jaw ajar and careful scan upon me as she walked closer. I moved away from the aisle to browse the clothing rack further.  While keeping one eye on the gals reaction noticing me i did what i do, play it up trying to not notice her so much being obvious having her feel comfortable focus and stare upon me more. I try not to look back often gals get embarrassed wanting to scan me over longer get spooked and leave. So i did a slight turn away from the aisle even blocked by the clothing rack for her to see less of me. As i had no interest in the clothing on the racks i paid little attention to it but liked the gals reaction watching  me. 

Knew she be coming closer in the line of sight so did my best pose legs butt out while acting busy looking at racks clothing unaware of the gal laser focus upon me. While the gal had bad angle to see what she was focusing on was it my upper body face or heels, legs this trick helps me figure out what the gal is intrigued about.  She then walked passed being blocked by the clothing rack i surrounded around only my upper torso she could see. Then i started to move in open area along the aisle thinking the gal passed along and opened the doors exiting. While not having full view of the gal having my back facing the exit doors presumed the gal left.

Wanted to make sure but lifted my head turning towards the exit doors. Low and behold the gal was lingering at the exit department mall doors facing towards me. She was checking me out so obviously, all along as i had my back turned, wow! I gave her a good show feeling she maybe around. She seemed antsy, unsure circling  as to deciding walk over to me, initialize a chat or another closer scan what i'm wearing. Found her watching me little unnerving now i can see why hot gals having guys staring at them find it creepy. Presumed she liked what she seen all along otherwise why the lingering at the doors.

When i began to purposely trot  out slowly kicking our my booties stretching  my lean legs in skinny designer tight jeans emphatically  away from the clothing racks giving her my original aisle front side  appearance she noticed earlier. I couldn't help myself but find her lingering funny and reaction on her face so serious. I had to look upon her at the store exit she stood dazed like deer caught in the headlights. I iet out a confident smug smirk, her reaction looking straight up towards the ceiling mouthing the words OMG turning right around quicking pushing the doors open leaving. 

Don't know exactly what the gal was interested in. But gather she waited for awhile at the doors for me to turn around to get better look upon the front. Whatever set her off, my total understanding she was observing every detail of my appearance or she couldn't have enough nerve to approach me. What i surmise from her is she got look upon me from every angle head to toe. Only when i became noticeable from the front side from my tight jeans gave her initial shocked reaction confirmation what she believed is true. Leave it to that. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

i think i'm going to stay out of the malls these days.  walking the street is one thing, going into a mall with a bunch of folks...   i'm going to take a pass on that.  

and so my gal pal yesterday said we'll try for Tuesday night.  so no outing last night.  

no go on Tuesday but we're out here on the west end of town kind of waiting for the phone to ring... ha!  what has the world come to?  

well 2020 sure has been a crappy year for adventure!

On 12/11/2020 at 5:19 PM, w6ish said:

no go on Tuesday but we're out here on the west end of town kind of waiting for the phone to ring... ha!  what has the world come to?  

well 2020 sure has been a crappy year!

Let me fix that for ya!

• Like 1

so here is how boring things can get during a pandemic when all your friends are hiding out and won't visit!  

i got dolled up in my fun jeans, black leather jacket and my black boots with the 6 inch heels and went out for a walk down the city streets alone: with no particular place to go!  this was a few nights ago and the streets were indeed:  empty!  

lame....

large.IMG_0027.jpg.ba497673954b5584567d9907dc8551b6.jpg

my September selfie, could have been taken the other night and been my December Pandemic selfie.  

i sure hope things turn around in the new year!

• Like 2

as this year draws to a close i look forward to much more exciting times, outings and fun and games in the new year.  i have to admit: this was the most lame year for my high heeled adventures!  

here is a screen shot from a vid my gal pal took on one of our out of the city drives last autumn.  this is not the night when we heard "the thing" and she was terrified.  this was a somewhat mild night: i wore my super short fun shorts, my white 7.5 inch heels and my black leather jacket although on that night as i recall, it wasn't needed.  it was one of those mild wind nights in September.  

my legs are tanned up!

large.1100909386_ScreenShot2020-12-23at9_43_45PM.png.add738d18585e8ed90bb9b3d700c8df0.png

thank goodness we have a minute!  it is xmas boxing day and i'm glad to see it!

here is another screen shot for you, from that vid from autumn:

large.1492678180_ScreenShot2020-12-24at6_21_33AM.png.4ae4da7bdd85cb1032ede8013b3f76b0.png

you might remember the legs from that fun 2013 post when i discovered the Bluenote skin tight jeans!  can't show you the front!

anyway:  not sure what 021 has cooking up for us so i'll leave this thread for now and hope you too have, or make it into another fun year.  and for those of your who are anxious around high heels and going out wearing them:  get busy living!

i did get invited to meet up with a racy gang of new year's eve party cats, a small gang of course, and outdoors at a park i know very well.  you can bet i'm going!  it is forecasted to be very mild and clear this evening and since this is the last chance this year to get out wearing "the outfit", i just have to go for it.  the other reason i absolutely must go is there is a gal in the group i know very well and she always gives me the extra attention and special treatment, i haven't crossed paths with her since this whole stupid pandemic started.   

lots of pavement and sidewalks at this park, no snow!  so i'm going to wear this style of outfit:

large.40318508350_fe49496416_o.jpg.82f3d2e2bb6111604508b88ba85e2b17.jpg

under that black coat i'm going to wear a black sweater that is thin and elegant!  i'm going to wear those black boots: my sexy Cupids with the 6 inch heels but i'm definitely switching out those baggy jeans for something like these:

large.IMG_7215.jpg.c0789887f7afe79b447aac56b666b420.jpg

i might wiggle into a pair of leggings, depending on the temperature tonight and then pull on the super skinny and super tight, leave nothing to the imagination jeans.  as soon as i see that special gal i know we'll be in thick with each other and i definitely want to be up to my usual "show boy" form when it comes to someone like that!

large.6CF0D185-A109-489A-99AC-D37C018A3571.jpeg.26cd659738c7a03cf7219c1836567ca7.jpeg

i'll be in fine form when i get there and look forward to seeing these wild cats who know a thing or two about having a good time.  and of course i'm looking forward to running into my little gypsy style gal who loves to spend an evening with this wild show boy!  

thank goodness there is a bit of a party to go to.  a little something, we'll say good bye to this crappy year and hopefully by this time next year things have turned around!  so wish me some good luck and i'll wish you the same, and hope to see you next year!

• Like 3