my 2020 adventures

w6ish

2 hours ago, Cali said:

Kill them with kindness

Thanks. Already have schemed up a plan to get my revenge. First get her to trust me and become courteous and full of compliments and be caring. Yet difficult to do  when someone has no style whatsoever or has no fashion sense.  Or understands caring enough of her fitness approach, diet and physique to achieve any results. Someone who acts very smart judges others as fools in comparison. Yet she can’t understand basic body function between tricep, , bicep or back muscle laughing upon herself as if it was joke. 

Often my revenge to hostile gal i can’t avoid is opposite to run away or back down. Have the problem play into my advantage.rather trying fight current upstream I follow the current.  It’s to have the gal notice me in different clothes I enjoy to wear. Hostile gal can’t ignore this on daily basis something new I wear Upping the bar so to speak, yet same style I’m use to. Gal might get angrier even try to ignore me but time wears them down when the truth comes out. Jealousy or envy often is motivating factor for recognizing hate.
 Only my neighbour gal has no jealous bone in her pale old body. Neighbour gal with her narrow mindedness of her beliefs of appropriate attire or lifestyle choices I make is one she can understand or care for. Her belittling behind my back is only way for her to vent disapproval. 

Once my plan takes shape I feel neighbour gal  will get exactly what’s coming to her. Only then I will satisfied not caring ever again what she really thinks of me again. Little will she know will enter into my trap only then will figure out he was only planning for his sweat revenge. 

Edited by MackyHeels

not sure about any moose that close to the city, or to the west of it where we were.  but north of the city is serious moose country.  where we were, there is a huge deer population but that was not a deer walking down the side of the road.  i got to thinking, if it were someone, why wouldn't they walk on the pavement and be silent?  there were no cars on the old highway, but us.  so weird.  

anyway my gal pal showed her city girl colours with her freak out, scream, frantic run to the car, never going out there again statement and her hand gripping my thigh all the way back into the city!  her hand on my skin: wow!  her hand was boiling hot!  once inside the city though she calmed down and back in her place she asked what can i do for you for saving my life?

ha!  (i certainly told her what she could do!)

sadly it is going to be very cool for the next several nights.  no more super sexy show all stretch shorts and white high heels on bare feet and legs.  already, yesterday, i asked if she would like to go out again and she said to where we went:  No!  but she would like to walk the city streets at night, so maybe there is something we can do together.

i'm still chuckling over how she totally lost it out there.  that blood curdling scream of hers was more scary than any night sounds out there in the wild darkness!  but i have to play my cards right with her as for now, she is the only gal pal who will go out!  all the others are paranoid about catching the stupid virus and so are locked down like lunatics.  

gosh how i miss the night club, getting dolled up and going out.  

large.42498891770_14d3472ffe_o.jpg.1fe3fe305d7fc4692d54df95cce42839.jpg

the good old days: when i could put my white high heels up on the rail over at the club.

large.EA2290C1-EF96-45CA-9941-F66BA5BD054F_1_201_a.jpeg.c68c3b37cf606c34ba5c194476f749e0.jpeg

or when i could enjoy a show at the club and wear my black body suit with my fave shoes...  

• Like 1

The foot steps crunching in the gravel reminded me...

Years ago my wife and I were out visiting. It was late and we knew of a dead end farm road that went back along a river and decided to go back there before heading home for a bit of fun. We got there, laid out a blanket in the grass, (it was mowed, someone keeps the area in shape), and were just getting "warmed up" and unbuttoned then we heard this loud snarl, like from a mountain lion, and we do have them in the area. My wife leapt to her feet and was in the car in a fraction of a second, I am not sure her feet even touched the ground. I grabbed the blanket and tossed it in the car and we left. Any "fun" was over for the evening.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

it is a beautiful day out there!  warm and blue skies!  which means it might be a wonderful evening for a drive in the country.  i'm going to ask my gal pal from last week if she'll take a ride with me, back out to the west end where "the thing" scared her silly!  

any excuse these days to wear high heels...

weather is beautiful again tonight and forecasted for the entire weekend, it could be the last chance this year to wear the super fun second skin shorts and white high heels!  i asked my gal pal with the blood curdling scream about a drive and she said yes!  we agreed that tonight we'll go east of the city for a change in scenery and a less spooky experience.  

the other night we made it without any creepy night sounds but weirdly...  someone pulled over on the same stretch of barren highway, about 500 yards down the highway, pulled over and left their lights on.  we watched the scene and both agreed:  okay...  not sure what is going on with that but maybe we'll get out of here!

but like i said:  any chance to wear high heels these days is good enough for me.

• Like 1

fun stuff: it is smoking hot and beautiful here today.  we (a new gal pal!) went for a drive in the country this afternoon and took in one of the nature trails.  i was in my super fun second skin shorts, a black tank top, and going barefoot down the nature trail.  after 30 minutes we were both sweating and i said enough with this tank top and took it off.  she looked me over for a few minutes and then said:  you have no body hair?  no hair on your arms, chest, back, legs?

i admitted that i did shave my legs every three or four months but the rest of me is silky smooth!  i laughed when she said: i guess all the hair you got is on your head!  

she didn't see me in heels.  i'll save that for later.  hoping to catch my second wind as it is still beautiful out and we, me and the gal with the blood curdling scream, are going to the east end for a night drive.  looking forward to that but i need to put it in relax mode for a couple of hours!  

• Like 1

monday night was the last of the hot summer like nights...  we took off around 7 p.m. and went back to that spooky stretch of highway for some dark sky time and spent 2 lovely hours out there watching the moon duck behind the clouds.  the same usual amusements with cars passing by on the four lanes, lighting us up for a few brief seconds.  we tried to get a video of the scene but the phone camera wasn't up to the low light conditions.

i hated to leave the scene knowing that the weather was definitely going to change to rain and cooler nights.  

i wanted to stay in my second skin blue jean shorts and my white 7.5 inch heels!  

i love an invite and a little road trip!  a gal pal in Toronto is complaining about cabin fever!  seems the virus crap has her locked down in the city and she needs some drive time in the country.  she called me!  of course i'm going!

i'm taking my sexy skin tight jeans and for this one, i'm taking my black 6 inch heels, and because it might be cooler, i'm taking a black high cut leather jacket.  outfit might look something like this:

gallery_106_183_995900.jpg

sorry about the crap image quality:  that is a photo from an analog video!  (ha!)  

anyway, i'm on the road tonight, spending tomorrow and sunday with her, and hopefully some fun times will happen!

• Like 1

i just got back from my visit with my gal pal.  she is virus insane and won't leave her apt.  so no drive time.  we spent the entire time in her place, ordering in the food and the vin.  fun times!  

i left the city at 5 p.m. and decided to take the back roads home.  the drive is about 5 hours.  it was mild in Toronto this evening and so i wiggled into my second skin blue jean stretch shorts, my black tank top and my white 7.5 inch heels and asked her to please walk me to my car, which of course she did.  my thinking was: how many more days am i going to get to wear such a skimpy outfit?  and so i hit the road, the backroads, and started out.

around 10 p.m., 35 kms short of my destination, i rolled up on a transport parked on the side of the southbound lane, headlights off, four way flashers on.  i was northbound.  i slowed and rolled my window down but then soon saw debris all over the 2 lane highway.  then i saw 3 vehicles pulled over with their 4 ways flashing.  by this time i'd  slowed to a crawl and had pulled over to the shoulder of the north bound lane as the debris on the road was everywhere.  i saw a few folks standing on the road way and then saw a person lying on the road, AND a mangled bicycle nearby and thought holy hell...  

the cops weren't there and it was clear to me this disaster had just happened.  by this time i slowed to a crawl and thought:  that person on the ground is going to be dead tonight.  those folks who are standing there must have called 911, cops must be on the way, ambulance too.  one of the  folks was on his knees trying to comfort the victim.  and i heard the victim crying out in pain.  

my next thoughts were to ask no questions because it was obvious it was a serious situation, i knew the cops and ambulance were on their way, there were half a dozen folks there keeping the poor person on the road in whatever comfort there could be.  my first aid is 5 years old and from what i saw there wasn't much anyone could do for that poor person lying on the road.

the other weird thought i had was: this is not the time or place for a guy like me, wearing what i was wearing, to get out, at that grisly and horrific scene.  

so i slowly rolled past knowing there wasn't anything i could do for them.  

i wasn't 30 seconds down the highway when i saw 3 cops cars, lights a blaze, racing to the scene in the south bound lane.  

as i rolled northbound, i knew there was nothing i could do at the scene.  no use in stopping.  and like i said, that was surely not the time or the place for the way i was dressed.  

still... i felt pretty weird about not offering something.  but what?  

i'll have to listen to the news tomorrow morning.  i can't imagine that person who was hit, living through the night.  

yup.  he's dead.  heard the news this morning.  died in hospital last night.  

• Sad 1

w6ish,

Believe you made the right call based on how you were dressed. Unless you have some EMS/CPR skills or have been around accident/emergency scenes you may well have just been in the way. During a career in law enforcement I came upon or responded directly to some accident scenes several of them fatal indeed. Assessing the needs at the scene quickly and calmly are key before others arrive on scene and they WILL look to you for that initial burst of information. Anyone who found themselves in a combat zone is usually best prepared for this type of situation. Of course just because you have been in that situation before doesn't mean you will not shed some tears over it later. It happened to me several times.

Had a driving experience in 2008 (26th December) my son and I will never forget. We took my wife from our home in southeastern Wisconsin to Midway Airport on Chicago's south side to get an early morning flight to San Diego so she could visit family in Mexico. Some light drizzle quickly became a light shower which froze ON CONTACT with the colder road and ground. We saw a few spinouts which increased as we got closer to Chicago. Dropped off my wife and we continued southbound on Interstate 55 toward St. Louis. Between Midway Airport and Interstate 80 we saw no less than 300 (my son kept count) vehicles in ditches, otherwise hopelessly stuck, on their sides, or upside down on both sides of the interstate highway. It was the types of vehicles which most surprised me. There were City of Lemont school busses and Illinois Dept. of Transportation snow plows on their sides in the ditch. Even a tow truck. Here we were proceeding along in a column of traffic going no more than 25 miles per hour (40 km/h) navigating an apocalyptic landscape. I was never more focused on who was in front, behind, or at my side and their relative distance to me than at that moment. Slowly the temperature creeped up above freezing and the road condition greatly improved but not until we had driven another 100 miles (160km) to Bloomington. Never saw conditions like that before or since. The traffic guy on WBBM radio said he'd never seen conditions deteriorate that quickly in 20 years of traffic reporting. I believe had we seen anyone lying on the pavement we would have gotten off the road but it didn't occur that day. If you drive enough places you'll eventually get tested like never before or see a fatal accident before any EMS arrives or both. Sharpens the skills and makes one appreciate life a little bit more. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

i'm at the cottage for Thanksgiving weekend, beauty weather so far but no high heel adventures as of yet and no sass bikini adventures at the waterfront either.  sunny yes, but cool...  

a gal was over here last night in with a gang and she was wearing skin tight jeans to her ankles.  wow!  she had amazing and gorgeously beautiful legs.  i was jealous!  i want legs like that!  she had fabulously shaped thighs and her calves were beautifully shaped and curved.  i could NOT take my eyes off her gorgeous legs!  she caught me staring and asked:  what do you think?  i said to her: you have some amazingly beautiful legs!  what fun you must have in those super high heels.  

and she said back:  i don't wear heels...

talk about a WTF moment!

Edited by w6ish
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

this jealousy business is fun stuff:  i saw that gal last weekend with the amazing legs in those super tight jeans and thought wow, to have legs like that, i'd be wearing high heels every day and everywhere!  

this new gal i'm getting to know, we've met a few times and she's seen me in my skin tight jeans and my black 6 inch heels, things she would never wear (like the gal with the gorgeous legs when it comes to high heels!).  this new gal sent me an email the other day about our upcoming weekend visit and my outfits and one of the things she said, which i LOVE!  was:  it's not fair, you in those high heels, that golden tan all year, and no hair on your legs either...  

fun stuff!  here i am all uppity about that gal from the long weekend and here is this new gal all uppity about me!  

i'm on the road tonight going back to T.O. for a weekend and this time i'm not staying in all day on Saturday!  i'm bringing my usual selection of black 6 inch heels and i hope to get a chance to wear them and make an outing of it.  times are getting pretty tough with the high heel outings these days...  

• Like 1

it was an enjoyable weekend and so we're going to do it again!  i'm leaving this city tonight and taking the backroads over to where she is.  suppose to be mild tonight so maybe i'll have some fun along the way.  

my gal pal and i looked at what pictures are available as a guest/visitor and after a week of snooping around she said she likes my outfitting the most.  she's not into guys in skirts and lower heels and no hair on their heads.  after looking around she said: you really are one in a billion!  how sweet!  of course she's seen all the photos i can't post here!  and wonders why i don't spend more time with my blog but hey: we have a lot of irons in a lot of fires!

i love what she said yesterday:  your photos are bold and exciting but the real thing is much much more!  

so wish me luck!  

i must be doing something right as she has asked me to come back for another weekend.  since Halloween has been cancelled, no parties to hit up, another weekend on the road sounds about right.  and i have to admit the amusements on the other end are worth the trip.  

also very amusing: our discussions about MY style!  she calls my jeans "parachute jeans".  the reason being that according to her they are so tight the only way she can imagine me getting into them is by dropping down from the sky.  cute.  

we got to talking about leggings and soon onto the subject of mens wear leggings.  auto correct keeps fixing so i'll leave it at "meg".  i have no idea what kind of spy ware is out there but today on my facebook i see an advertisement for a company called Matador.  i like what they call us brazen lads:  bulls.  and i like the language they're using to sell their product:  brave souls who can...  bare it all.  which i surely do with my super stretch skinny jeans.  and that is what my gal pals like to see!  

i know it isn't for everyone, especially the folks around here, but there are the ones out there who like that sort of thing and as my new gal pal says: why not enjoy that?

i've already emailed her back and sent her the company name for the menswear leggings but i got to thinking about my custom made shorts from this past summer.  now THOSE fit exactly perfectly and bare all, me being a brave soul!  ha!  i'm wondering...  if i call my seamstress and ask if she can have the exact same thing but in full length, in basic black, ready for me by tomorrow night at 6.  

large.A5A33409-6D86-4375-BC6F-E0442ADE39A1_1_201_a.jpeg.0635dfd4b72da20cdcc3a029cc674fee.jpeg

i like that shiny look of the black body suit but a body suit can be a tricky thing to wear and not quite one of those out and about type garments, more of a night at the club type thing as it leaves nothing to the imagination.  i'd like to have them up to the waist in that same black shine.  so we shall see.  i won't be wearing my white high heels though.  likely sticking with my black 6 inch heels which is what i've been wearing while visiting with her.

last Saturday night i talked her into a drive in the country!  she hadn't been out of the city in weeks, months...  and so we started out around 7, got on the Don Valley going north, up the 404 and east bound on Elgin Mills and were soon in the boons.  it is a place i know very well as there is a place to "park", on a hill, and in the distance you can see the lights of Toronto and the CN Tower sticking up.  

i made the trip in my fun jeans and black high cut leather jacket, my bare feet in my 6 inch heel sandals and what fun to be walking out of her apt., down the hall, down the stairs, what noise!  and out the front door to the parking garage!  how i wished we were going out to a club to have some fun but the drive into the country was alright and the view of course is quite something.  

yes...  i miss taking those outfits to the club.  anyway.  we'll see if the seamstress can set me up with a pair of custom leggings before tomorrow at 6!  in black of course!

• Like 2

Legging and jegging have been a part of my wardrobe for years.. I have been using them as thermals for 10 years.  Yesterday I went kayaking in my thermal VSX leggings, only a small 7 cm by 5cm logo patch with VSX.  The staging area was crowded yesterday, with a large family group there (20), but I didn't even get a second look in the leggings. 

There are many men that run in their leggings around here.

3 hours ago, Cali said:

Legging and jegging have been a part of my wardrobe for years.. I have been using them as thermals for 10 years.  Yesterday I went kayaking in my thermal VSX leggings, only a small 7 cm by 5cm logo patch with VSX.  The staging area was crowded yesterday, with a large family group there (20), but I didn't even get a second look in the leggings. 

There are many men that run in their leggings around here.

no i don't mean leggings for exercise, kayaking and running around.  i mean leggings for 6 inch heels, fashions and elegance.  

i have a few pairs of different leggings, jeggings (so hot!) and body suits but not the leggings i'm looking for.  the seam is always in the wrong place if you get my drift.  and so that is why i called the seamstress this morning after 9 and asked what the chances are.  she said maybe, no time for a fitting but she has my pattern (ha!).  she did say: if i don't get them to you on time why now wear the shorts with nylons underneath?

hmmm.

On 10/29/2020 at 3:08 PM, w6ish said:

no i don't mean leggings for exercise, kayaking and running around.  i mean leggings for 6 inch heels, fashions and elegance.  

i have a few pairs of different leggings, jeggings (so hot!) and body suits but not the leggings i'm looking for.  the seam is always in the wrong place if you get my drift.  and so that is why i called the seamstress this morning after 9 and asked what the chances are.  she said maybe, no time for a fitting but she has my pattern (ha!).  she did say: if i don't get them to you on time why now wear the shorts with nylons underneath?

hmmm.

That is option but Madonna tacky back in the day. Surprised your seamstress didn't say wear a skirt, guess she already knew the reason why you like to wear tight shorts for exhibitionism Lol.. Ever try emboss type of leggings fabric can be elegant but with a bit of style unlike glossy pvc leggings that can look overdone yet eye catching to be sure at night club.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Emboss with snakeskin blackspacer.png

spacer.png Animal Print 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by MackyHeels

those red ones are pretty hot IF you have the body for it.  the pink ones though...  well lets just say pink isn't in my wardrobe.  i do have a black ultra mini "skort" but we save that one for those wild outings.  

and so the seamstress was too busy to have my order ready on last Friday night but she was right: the super sexy shorts she made for me last summer DO work with black nylons and it is quite nice look.  but it is more club wear than going out for a basic walk down the streets to the local whatever to pick something up.  

i'm going back to the good city of Toronto tonight!  many amusing adventures are to be had over there and since the club scene is dead, some one on one time is what it has to be.  personally i'd love to go out and see a show but ah well.  a drive in the country is always fun.  and this weekend we have some wonderfully warm climes so i don't need to worry about my toes getting cold in those black 6 inch heel sandals of mine!  no boots as of yet!  

speaking about going out to see a show: last night i even had a dream about her!  we were on a stage doing some kind of performance poetry reading.  she was doing the performance and i was her "prop".  it got to be mighty steamy and sexual and of course i was aware that we were on stage and in front of a lot of people!  later in the dream one of the audience members said they were very put off by our performance.  ha!  

she begged me to please stay one more night, Sunday, and i said okay but i would have to be out the door at 3 for my 9 a.m. meeting which was at least 4 hours down the road.  we had some gloriously hot weather and at 3 a.m. it was still summer like warm!  

before i got dressed i looked out the window and saw the streets were completely empty.  i really wanted to take the idea my seamstress gave me: my new super showy black shorts with nylons underneath.  i wiggled into that, a tight black top and a high cut jean jacket.  on my feet: my white 7.5 inch heels!  my gal pal was asleep so i thought i would make that classic: fly by the light of the moon exit and out the door i went, quietly.

in the hall way my great big high heels were thunderously loud, big echo, even on the stairs, 3 flights, booming!  i thought the whole building would wake up with all that noise but i loved it.  i loved the big sound and i loved being in this body suit.  no place to hide in that outfit!  

i saw my reflection in the big windows down at the entrance and i had to stop and take a good long look at myself: this is exactly the look i want for that club scene whenever it reopens.  the wild contrast of my white high heels on my black nylons is something i've always had fun with.

i took a deep breath even though i knew the streets were empty.  my car was parked about 5 minutes away and gosh i had the butterflies but it was 3 a.m.  what i've learned over the years about wearing 7.5 inch heels on the streets and into the club is this:  slow down!  and watch where you're stepping!  

i got out on the sidewalk and it truly was a glorious morning, very mild, like summer time, and so i made my walk to the parking garage and i made it slow, turned it into a 20 minute walk by going past the parking garage, up one street to the intersection, crossed over, and back down the other side of the street completely enjoying and loving actually wearing this wild outfit on the streets.  looking into the windows to see my reflection and seeing those white high heels glowing like beacons!  you can not miss seeing those!  

i'm not sure what it is about the body suit skin tight look of an outfit but i find it gigantically exciting.  if i could wear that everywhere, all the time, i would.  but a revealing outfit like this really does need to be in an adult club, not on the streets!  

it was fabulous to wear it out there on the sidewalk, walking up and down the quiet streets.  no one came along so i added another 15 minutes to my walk and realized, sadly, that i had to get going.

i AM going to wear that outfit to the club!  whenever this silliness is behind us.  

• Like 3

i'm at home for the first time in several weeks and it is very nice to sit back, relax, enjoy the vin, and wiggle the toes without the 6 inch heels!  i'm tired anyway.  all those adventures with no down time.

there is a raft of emails i have to answer so i'll get to those and think about next adventure.  while i do that it is cooling out there!  so much for the open toe sandals!  no more 6 inch heel sherberts and no more 7.5 inch white high heels until...  sadly, maybe not till May of.

i noticed no one here at hhplace liked my last post about my super sexy new shorts via the seamstress!  but i did notice the spike in view on the blog.  amusing adventures as always.  

well us 2002 boys here at hh place are getting less and less!  now that you've chased that JeffB off and whatever his name jumped ship, maybe me and Bub are the only ones left yes?  BobHH went and got himself banned.  i look at my own profile and see that i am only getting "warmed up".  i laugh at that!  there was a time when they had me labelled as "comfy loafer", which i also laugh at as there is no way i'd wear such stupid looking things.  maybe if i were some grey old lady yes, but as a wild tanned and stacked fun boy:  no.

at any rate:  my high heel adventures go on.  not tonight as at times you really do need to pull over.  

p.s  pic of those shorts i hope this weekend.

• Like 1

W6ish, you know I am around and enjoy reading you posts here and your blog. 

I might venture out in heals at some point, but I will surely be a bit conservative compared to your choice of heels and jeans!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pumped said:

I might venture out in heals at some point, but I will surely be a bit conservative compared to your choice of heels and jeans!

conservative doesn't figure in my high heel wearing adventures!  as a lady once said to me, when she saw me in my white high heels and super showy jeans:  anything worth doing is worth over doing!  

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

conservative doesn't figure in my high heel wearing adventures!  as a lady once said to me, when she saw me in my white high heels and super showy jeans:  anything worth doing is worth over doing!  

Well, you have that covered!

• Like 1

i had to make a house call last night and by the time i got to her building and dialled up her number it was after 8 p.m.  of course after 8 p.m. is our usual time but i'd been on the go since 3 a.m. and so the day was definitely being stretched.  and speaking of stretched:  i wore my super stretch jeans over my black Pleaser boots with the 7.5 inch heels, a black t shirt and my black high cut leather jacket.  i also wore a face mask as things are getting very weird out there these days with folks and their alarm.  yesterday afternoon i saw a young gal not only wearing a face mask but a face shield as well!  i wondered what her story was.

my black Pleaser boots are murder on the my feet...  hmmm.  i noticed it the past few times i've worn them.

when i got to the building there was parking directly across the street.  it being very dark and not many folks out, there were no butterflies for a change!  but i did see one young woman with a huge dog on a leash, standing outside the building.  she saw me and did not take her eyes off me the entire time i approached and went in to dial up this woman's number.  

what was weird about that young woman staring was the vibe i was getting was not friendly.  and i mean a creepy stare.  so i looked directly at her and she was not looking at my boots or my jeans or my jacket.  she was looking at me and the look on her face was not pleasant.  i imagined she was just short of asking:  who are you?

i went inside and dialled up the gal's number and waited for her to buzz open the door but there was no answer!   i'd just texted her a half hour earlier to ask if we were still on.  well like i said i didn't have the patience and so i hit the hang up button after 3 rings and walked out.

outside standing there was that young woman again:  mega staring!  i got to thinking, i hope she's not one of these "Karen" types.  it was certainly the impression i was getting.  she's eyeballing me:  the strange man, a coloured exotica in the black body suit like outfit, 7.5 inch heels, the long hair, the black face mask (i had to have it match the rest of my outfit!).  i paid her no attention as i walked back across the street, got in my car and drove away.  but i did have that feeling i was being watched, and not in a good way!

then i'm not five minutes down the road when my text starts buzzing.  its the woman in the apt. building asking me to buzz her number again as she was in her bathroom!  i didn't answer the text and kept on rolling down the city street, straight to bed and lights out!

creepy though, that young gal and her staring.  ick.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry buddy, I surely know how those rude stares feel.  It's encounters like this one when we have to dig deep to remind ourselves that the most negative reactions usually stem from jealousy or feelings of being inadequacy.  These feelings are not just for men, some women might experience them even more intensely.   Perhaps the woman is feeling a bit out of condition, or can no longer wear heels comfortably.  Perhaps seeing a guy who sports heels/hair/jeans so amazingly amplifies her insecurities even more....  

I'm sorry your evening was spoiled, try not to let these encounters affect how you see yourself when you "look in the mirror"....D

• Like 1