my 2020 adventures

w6ish

large.IMG_1759.jpeg.191609e5ad816194bc9b246616dcb966.jpeg

was wearing my sexy Daelyns and caught her staring at my foot!  i asked her what she was looking at and she said she was envious of how the black leather vamp was tight around my toes.  

(photo is from a previous outing but this is the look with the skin tight jeans.)

i didn't further the questions but now...  thinking back.  what did she mean?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Vamp across your toes maybe reminder of camel toe, some gals find it a turn on for themselves. 

i do know some gals indeed find it a turn, not sure what this gal was thinking.  but i do know, when the above photo was taken, at that party, a woman did come up to me and say: i am coveting your shoes.  

now that was quite exciting!

On 7/17/2020 at 6:27 AM, w6ish said:

i do know some gals indeed find it a turn, not sure what this gal was thinking.  but i do know, when the above photo was taken, at that party, a woman did come up to me and say: i am coveting your shoes.  

Women often afraid to compliment another female appearance. Feeling they are losing status or giving the other wrong idea they are beneath them.  When they see a male like you many questions arise and assumption. Any loss of face or perception is thrown out the window and encounters often happen. 

I look at it as woman observe everything in your case the heels they deem to wear themselves.. While many females in my experience regard a male appearance as many have commented "weird" Whether  in heels or other type of feminine style or colours.  They feel safe even fun or obliged to voice a positive comment observing others surrounding being critical of males appearance. Even if the female herself disagrees of a male style they feel the need to add positive spin or specific part.

Maybe i'm pessimistic or can't take a compliment search for the worst. If it were me in W6ish heels i would question the remark. Asking if just  the shoes she likes or the entire outfit. This way my judgement about the woman making remarks can be tested. Bad apples tossed aside and befriending females who are less problematic and not bothered by the style and gender wearing it.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 5:27 AM, w6ish said:

Sounded like the perfect "ice breaker" to me. You needed to keep feeding her lines and open up the conversation. You never know where it might have ended up! Perhaps another woman to enjoy your heeling adventures.

I was leaving a local department store and I had a woman compliment me on my medium heel boots, I told her thank you and that I loved her high heels too and gave her a better look at my boots. We talked for a few seconds and I told her I loved high heels and I got a knowing smile from her. I told her it was nice talking to her but I had to go. Plus I don't think my wife would approve with me socializing with other women!

• Like 2

it would have been a great ice breaker and usually i have a card with me, a photo on one side (racy) and a phone number on the other.  no name!  ha!  but that night my jeans were so tight, 3 business cards in the back pocket looked stupid!

plus i had a date after that party and so i couldn't get myself distracted, which so often happens!

i wasn't in my heels last night but i was in my super short stretch jean shorts and t shirt, barefoot in the rain, chatting with the gal in the apt. on the ground floor and what fun that was.  fun and beautiful.  

how i wish the club scene was open like summers in the past...

• Like 2

NEW SHORTS!  i've been looking at lululemon super short shorts in black stretch, seen a few gals wearing them and gosh they look fab in them!  but i thought where are the guy model shorts, guys like me who have a thing or two?  so i went to the seamstress on Friday and told her exactly what i was looking for.  she said okay, lets do some measurements and i'll make them for you.

before i left the city i brought her some black spandex and she measured me up!  she said give me a week and let me see what i can do.

i CAN NOT wait!!!  so excited!  (they're going to look amazing with my white high heels!)

• Like 1

Easier to buy them then custom order. Although many guy model shorts are not in vogue the kind we wear. Needing to cross the store aisle to get the better fit. Always feel comfortable in shorter shorts 2.5" inseam any longer find them to warm to wear. W6ish you sure did get what  your looking for, with the seamstress custom shorts.

What i think your looking for was what is called booty shorts often found on ebay.  Making the backside cheeky very short coverage yet tight fitting. You pairing it with heels is some kind of adventurous style and eye catching. Good luck hope the custom order works out like you want.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:54 PM, MackyHeels said:

You pairing it with heels is some kind of adventurous style and eye catching. Good luck hope the custom order works out like you want.

i know the look is going to be smoking hot as i'm out here in the blazing sun, sun tanning the whole rig!  my new shorts should be ready when i get back to the city and i'll have the tan for those, and my white high heels.  i just hope there is a club show we can attend where i can show off!

turns out there might  be an opportunity in the next several days to wear them with a gal pal out here at the cottage so i had the seamstress put them in the mail.  hopefully they'll be here tomorrow!  very excited!  i'll get some pictures to share.

Edited by w6ish

wore my brand new shorts to a little cottage style party over the weekend and at first it was a bit nerve wracking, butterflies too, as there is no place to hide when wearing those shorts!  they are black spandex and the seamstress did an amazing job as the fit is perfect and so much fun!  i wore a black t shirt, tight, to match the shorts and my black 6 inch heels!  it was quite an outfit as i'm out here at the cottage and tanned to the maximum!  

one of the gals asked: what brand are those shorts?  i told her i had them custom made and she asked why.  i replied saying i was looking for a special type of fit and asked if she like them.  she said no.  "you show too much."  but she couldn't take her eyes off me the entire time!  another gal heard all of this and said: you look amazing.  (very sweet!)

needless to say i wore the highest heels to the party!  i would love to wear this very outfit to the club when i'm back in the city but i don't suppose there will be any fun parties to attend with this stupid virus crap.  there are some fun opportunities out here though, Tuesday night, Thursday and i hope on Friday.  going back to the city sometime on Saturday so the party at the cottage will be over.  

i also placed an order with the seamstress for 6 more pairs of these awesome shorts!

• Like 2

W6ish fun times at the party. In my experience always ask a question that you know the answer.. Gal saying she doesn’t like your shorts because they are showing off way too much oh no, such prude  . She had to rain on your parade. Reminds me of certain redhead three doors down..Lol...Luckily another gal came to save you with awkward situation.  Whenever a woman asks "why" to certain style a male is wearing thats clue to back away nothing good happens answering or commenting further. 

Black outfit is safe style. If you get little risky or bold you may try hot pink or any neon type of colours. Be it  only the heels or tight top or shorts. With bronzed tan white top or heels standout much more looking for daring outfit. Sure you had fun time with the heels oufit out and about. 
Anxiety you felt must of felt refreshing from all the months being isolated. Time to strut your stuff like you mean it...

Had experience doing errand at grocery store wearing camo spandex from my favourite yoga brand after my gym session. While butterflies feeling in pit of my stomach don't exist. Only because of the silly policy of by=law mask coverings  having feelings of bitterness, anger with regards to it. Cancels out any fashion styles i  wear no matter how risky isn't registering as anxiety like normal.  Yet did see many observing me similar to you at the cottage party. Only problem was it was mostly males stunned never seeing dude wear such tight shorts and short tank top like i do so well with that overall dark tan lean body.

Not many females in the store dared to look me over in fact many just minded their business or that it noticed. Only one gal was hesitant to enter the aisle i was in the middle of. From her reaction she noticed far to much for her liking. Again no surprise she being asian decent very conservative with regards to style or fashion sense. While entering the store did observe a 30- 40 year old woman in very short spandex shorts with long top covering her backside. She showed most of her olive skin legs and thighs. Felt little competitive but she never gave me any intrigue only apologizing to move her shopping cart out of my way. Sometimes you get attention you deserve or subtle avoidance from the gals. My hunch is woman often observe much more we give them credit for.

While waiting in long lineup for cashier did see gal in group further ahead of me. She was wearing what looked like a tight fitting  short dress that ended at her crease of her buttocks and lower legs. Only if she were walking the dress would rise up which i didn't notice. So i looked closely trying to figure out if it was bodysuit top shorts sewn together. While she definitely had the booty to wear any of the two options i mentioned. My eyes were stunned  at how abnormally large her buttocks filled out the outfit. From looking at her profile it seemed like she had pillows filled out the short dress body suit. She kept holding her fingers adjusting the hem of the dress cupping her buttocks which is easy for any elastic to hold onto her shapely backside all while on thin body frame.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 5:51 PM, mlroseplant said:

Are you going to get them in different colors? Sorry, colours? :cheeky:

these shorts in black:  awesome!  and with a super tan: even more awesome.  but with long black hair-priceless!  and black 6 inch heels:  BOOM!  so no other colours needed!  i'm not much in for flashy colours though.  if it isn't all black it would be a little bit of denim and maybe a splash of white, like a t shirt skin tight.  my high heel outfit is pretty basic.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:45 PM, MackyHeels said:

W6ish fun times at the party. In my experience always ask a question that you know the answer.. Gal saying she doesn’t like your shorts because they are showing off way too much oh no, such prude  . She had to rain on your parade. Reminds me of certain redhead three doors down..Lol...Luckily another gal came to save you with awkward situation.  Whenever a woman asks "why" to certain style a male is wearing thats clue to back away nothing good happens answering or commenting further. 

Black outfit is safe style. If you get little risky or bold you may try hot pink or any neon type of colours. Be it  only the heels or tight top or shorts. With bronzed tan white top or heels standout much more looking for daring outfit. Sure you had fun time with the heels oufit out and about. 
Anxiety you felt must of felt refreshing from all the months being isolated. Time to strut your stuff like you mean it...

it was a blast at the party but i knew!  she was cranking about being too showy but when another gal, the one who said: you look amazing, started chatting me up and getting very friendly and hands on, that got cranky gal into the mix.  classic moment of jealousy taking over!  i ended up spending my time with the gal who said i looked amazing and that really ticked off the cranky gal.  ha!  she tried to keep up but it didn't work for her.  fun times!

but we're still at the cottage!  my new black bikini is working wonders and my tan is coming along super nicely!  going back out there for more tanning before tonight's party starts.  

photo of fun shorts to follow soon but not with me wearing them!  i'll put them on the floor next to the shoes i'm wearing!

(i should have brought my black 7.5 inch heels!!!)large.IMG_2742.jpg.0b9463463d08398605e38e3a73fdd322.jpg

(these  ones!!!)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, w6ish said:

it was a blast at the party but i knew!  she was cranking about being too showy but when another gal, the one who said: you look amazing, started chatting me up and getting very friendly and hands on, that got cranky gal into the mix.  classic moment of jealousy taking over!  i ended up spending my time with the gal who said i looked amazing and that really ticked off the cranky gal.  ha!  she tried to keep up but it didn't work for her.  fun times!

but we're still at the cottage!  my new black bikini is working wonders and my tan is coming along super nicely!  going back out there for more tanning before tonight's party starts.  

photo of fun shorts to follow soon but not with me wearing them!  i'll put them on the floor next to the shoes i'm wearing!

(i should have brought my black 7.5 inch heels!!!)

(these  ones!!!)

Suppose different party needs different outfit. How do you change the style without getting bored wearing same stuff?

W6ish you showed dissonance to the cranky gal. No wonder gals get jealous loving your footwear wishing they too could wear such high heels. 

Often is the case of woman agreeing with other females in packs. When one gal finds your shorts distasteful, other females  join in agreeing to the point it' becomes justified and  they bond with agreement against you. That is if they find you awful  wanting nothing  to do with or any trait that they see, only mock with disrespect discussions against you.

Most often then not, gals in packs have the same viewpoint on how someone should dress or be. Lucky for you the other gal had different belief system. Or very least thought things through,  not to judge negatively your style  what the consequences would be.

Like they say, prize goes to the victor. Cranky  gal knew she played her cards wrong being to honest nothing she could do to repair the initial damage to your ego. While good gal might of felt the same but new she could win W6ish over to get what she clearly could see and desired so much, Lol..

As analogy feel your sitation as me seeing hot gal in very short tiny tight dress showing her buttocks off. Her asking if i like her outfit. If i said no, how would i expect to be in her good gracious? How would she give me the time of day let alone any attention. Yet if i persisted after her it would only make me feel like a bigger heel, pardon the pun..

W6ish hope you put cranky gal in her spot fetching you drinks etc... Like teasing a kitten on  a string, sort almost having it, yet pulled  out from under it  at every attempt... Fun night W6ish played things cool with kitten and cat, think they both found the mouse...Lol...

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

i'm going to try and share a bit of this while i can, it's a ZOO around here!  we're at the cottage and there is a gang of us at several cottages.  one gang includes the cranky woman and another gang includes the sweet gal who said:  you look amazing!  

last night's party was at a cottage not far from here and the idea was to see the meteor shower at around midnight.  i went over there wearing my super short blue jean stretch shorts with a white t, showing off the mega tan among other things!  

large.gallery_145_731_1335288955_7567.jpg.bef6048cd4c254d8812dc64725a97c66.jpg

it was this outfit but not with the 7.5 inch heels, instead i had my white 6 inch heels on, these ones:

large.IMG_7069_-_Version_2.jpg.f88b60ad7f6caeb032f51fabda00538b.jpg

i was saving these for a special outing but thought better and just started wearing them!  the cottage we were at, my shoes were making an enormous amount of noise every time i walked anywhere!  i was already bringing a lot of attention to myself with my wild see all shorts.  so i took my shoes off after awhile and placed them near one of the chairs in the lounge area.  well that did it!  all the gals wanted to try them on and they did which i wasn't too happy about as some of them have some enormously WIDE feet!  if you know what i mean.  the cranky gal did not go near them and the fun gal had them on and buckled up!  she did look good in them even though they were too big for her.  later she had one of them with the ankle strap undone, dangling from her right foot!  what a show!

gosh there are so much stuff going on here: i'll come back with the rest of the wild times!

okay so everyone is going to the water front- i can continue!  

so my shoe show kept them entertained-all the gals admitted they'd never tried on heels that high!  how weird! dinner was served, the vin was splashed, and talk of the meteor shower started.  around 9:30 we got ourselves settled on the front lawn with zero light pollution:  perfect for watching said sky show.  but everyone agreed it was kind of cool out there and so we grabbed some old blankets and covered ourselves and of course there weren't enough to go around.  so we had to couple up!  the fun gal said i'll cuddle with you!  how fun was that!!!  the cranky gal, ha!  get this: no one wanted to cuddle with her so she sat there by herself and eventually went into the cottage and skipped seeing the show.  (personally my thoughts were-that's what you get for being a stick in the mud!)

by the time it was said and done everyone was well lubed on gin, vodka, wine, and who knows what all, plus smoke, and it was determined that no one should drive home and it became one big old fashioned sleep over!  all of us sleeping on couches and on the floor, which is where i ended up with you know who!  what fun.

get this:  this morning she said:  i want to take your shoes with me as "trophies".  

ha!

tonight's party is a few hours away-but first we're in the sun!

Still waiting for pics! I realize the front view would put Tech into a tizzy, but you should be able to post a rear view!

I am fair skinned and blonde. I do like to get some sun in the summer, but I am not crazy  and over do it. My wife likes it when I wear these while relaxing on the deck.

https://www.amazon.com/Joe-Snyder-Bulge-Boxer-Pink/dp/B07BZTB9D1

I wish I looked as good as the guy modeling them!

• Like 1

@w6ish those look about 3 inch at most. When I went to work, I have been know to wear 3.5 inch shorts in the summer to work, but not skin tight.

@Pumped get yourself a bikini bottom for sunny. I have at least a half dozen that I wear when its really hot. Love my side ties.

I have a few bikini styles I could wear, just not that interested with neighbors in close proximity. Our deck is open to our neighbor's yard, they can get  good look from their yard. The pink boy shorts with the pouch is enough!

w6ish,

You're one of the few other members who does a lot of heel wearing in a very rural setting involving forested land and acreage, isn't that right? I'm headed to our 40 acres in far northern Wisconsin by late morning for a week. Trails and trees and wedges, oh my!!  Enjoy your friends and your time in the woods, it's been a trying year. 😔 HinH

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pumped said:

Still waiting for pics! I realize the front view would put Tech into a tizzy, but you should be able to post a rear view!

the rear view is pretty awesome!  the seamstress followed my instructions to the letter-the seam on the back is tight like a thong!  photos to come soon!  (too much party time out here right now.)

5 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

You're one of the few other members who does a lot of heel wearing in a very rural setting involving forested land and acreage, isn't that right? I'm headed to our 40 acres in far northern Wisconsin by late morning for a week. Trails and trees and wedges, oh my!!  Enjoy your friends and your time in the woods, it's been a trying year. 😔 HinH

it's the reason i like to wear my Jessica Simpson heels out here-thicker at the bottom end.  my stilettos out here just don't work!  and it can get kind of messy at times.  right now we are in cottage country and yes: forests.  lakes.  rivers.  open range.  a paradise at this time of the year and we have 2 more days of blazing sun in the forecast, so we're going to max it out.  (everyone has to go back to the city on Sunday...  ugh.)

9 hours ago, Cali said:

@w6ish those look about 3 inch at most.

ha ha!  i would never wear anything lower than 6 inches!

and so last night's party was just as wild and crazy, at a different cottage with the same gang of wild cats.  i went back to my basic black: my new shorts!  black t shirt with no sleeves.  and...   get ha ha:  black flip flops!  the reason for the flip flops- last night's cottage and environs, there is NO WAY anyone could wear heels into or out of that place!  too wild.  had a great time anyway and i didn't have to worry about anyone trying to trash or steal my shoes!

we're going at it this afternoon in the sun but this time at my place.  i have my brand new black bikini ready to go!

(photos of shorts to arrive soon!)

okay lads!  before the party starts i managed to snap these photos for you!  

large.IMG_2154.jpeg.1de2c39046c0dfedcb3e15bd31e3a22b.jpeg

my new bikini next to my 7 inch heels and my super saucy brand new custom shorts next to my legendary black sling backs!

large.IMG_2153.jpeg.842f639ac99d4ba57cbaea433cb746f2.jpeg

black bikini next to shoe selection for the trip to the cottage!  i didn't wear the white stiletto sling backs as this is not the place for stilettos and i should have known better.  and NO!  those are not 3 inch heels at most!  ha ha!

time to wiggle into that bikini and hit the sun, its already a smoking hot 23 C!  at 9 a.m.  

oh yes if you want to see me modelling those sexy shorts or bikini you'll have to hit up my blog.  can't post the photos here!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, w6ish said:

ha ha!  i would never wear anything lower than 6 inches!

When I said: "@w6ish those look about 3 inch at most."

I was referring to inseam not heel height,.

But then you violated your own statement with last night's flip-flops. LOL

7 hours ago, w6ish said:

Oh yes if you want to see me modelling those sexy shorts or bikini you'll have to hit up my blog.  can't post the photos here!  

I'm waiting!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pumped said:

I'm waiting!

SOON!!!  (party is starting in 30 mins!)

omgoodnezz:  we lowered the BOOM on that one!  last night's cottage party was a full on assault.  sleeping bodies everywhere!!

today and tonight is our last chance!  cottage time is over on Sunday.  super bummer.

gin at 8 a.m.!

shoes for now:

any higher, with the gin, i'd fall off them.  (it has happened before!)

okay well it is the last day of cottage life!  tomorrow we all pack up and go back to the city.  super downer!  but today the sun is blazing and not a cloud in the sky!  i have my flashy black bikini on and i'm going out to join them at the waterfront!  GIN.  too much of that last night and too much of that this morning!  

i don't touch the stuff but weed is legal and there sure is a lot of that around here today!  i think tonight is going to be one of those nights!  (high heels are in the living room!)