my 2020 adventures

w6ish

long weekend is coming up!  time to take this out for a spin!

gallery_106_183_420248.jpg

its supposed to be a bit rainy at some point but its also supposed to get wonderfully warm which is going to make for some fun night outings!  i have my little "please don't do that again" gal pal who i know wants to visit but i also have a friend coming in from Toronto, who has already asked if i could make a little time for her between Friday night and Monday afternoon!  darn right i have time for her!

of course my feet are an ugly  mess with no sun and no fancy nail work...  but i have a gal coming over on Thursday  night, her specialty is:  feet.  and she always does very nice work!  

i have my sexy Sherberts here, my wild and painted on looking jeans, the jean jacket...  well lets just say that outfit has been hanging on the closet door for the past 4 weeks, waiting for me to wiggle into it!  

gallery_106_183_995900.jpg

of course i have the leather jacket option as well but i'm thinking its time to wear that jean jacket.  like i said: i've been staring at the outfit for the past 4 weeks!

gallery_106_183_3322487.jpg

my super sexy Sherbert sandals which i have to admit are my favourites for long distance and long hour outings.

so bring on some long weekend!

• Like 4

sweet and sexy Jealousy!  i'm going to have to learn more about that!  (turns out she is more than just standard issue "jealous", the stuff from last night is deep!)  more to come!  (who ever thought wearing 6 inch heels and sexy jeans could cause such a fuss!)

• Like 1

gallery_106_183_4135534.jpg

getting some serious wear time in these this weekend!  i was going to wear my Sherberts but couldn't resist these ones!  (also a lot more quieter!)

• Like 1

i found these fun photos from an outing ages ago on an SD card.  the card was filled with amazing photos, time capsule esque.

large.IMG_4560.jpeg.77cc62f50fcd0002d39463d37a2eb435.jpeg

that is at the club nearing closing time, after 1 a.m.  this was one of the many halloween parties we attended-bottom line though is it gives me a chance to really make an outing of it and go about 8 hours in those super sexy 7 inch heels.

large.IMG_4565.jpeg.493c238dc509671e82b96eaeb1f54f64.jpeg

this was the same night that a few of the ladies couldn't resist and approached me, begging please, to let them try on my shoes.  which i did with 2 of them.  the first gal tried them on and posed for a few photos with her boy pal.  she did look fab in them.  she wore size 10 and these are size 12 so it was almost a perfect fit.  after these pictures were taken another gal came up and asked to please please please let her try on my shoes.  of course by this time everyone had had a few and she was no different.  she put them on, she had the perfect legs for them, beautiful thick calves and size 9 feet.  she was a little more brazen than the girl earlier in the night and decided to do the model walk for her boy pal.  you guessed it!  she went down with a blood curdling scream!  what a wipe out!

she was more concerned that she may have damaged my shoes than herself!  later we saw she had some huge bruising on her knees!  (ha ha!)

large.IMG_4574.jpeg.e833a42bc12832e297b87a32c5aeadf4.jpeg

so it was an evening filled with fun and games.  i'll never forget that scream when that second girl went flying.  i wish i had a video of that.  hilarious.

i always loved going out like this:  wearing those white high heels completely exposed and making an 8 or 9 hour adventure of it.  i remember the gang had to go ahead of me so i arrived on my own.  i parked the car down the street a few blocks from the venue and made the walk alone, going slowly, enjoying every step!  and of course enjoying the sight in the big window reflections.  listening too, to the comments from passers by.  

the party was a blast!  i know i put my shoes on and was out the door around 830 that night and only took them off twice for the two brazen gals.  after the party we picked an all night diner where a bunch of us could go and so we walked the several blocks into the market area for a late night meal, after which, my gal pal and i had to walk all the way back to where i'd parked the car.

it was a beautiful night out!  i wish we could have more, dressed like this!  by the time it was all said and done i'd put in 8 hours in these shoes and walked a mile or two down those city sidewalks.  what fun.

gallery_106_183_1996806.jpg

sadly for me: highest heel brand are no longer available.  the 2 pairs with this ankle strap and vamp configuration, i've worn into the ground with many outings over the years.  i bought some pleaser brand 7 inch heels last autumn but they're just not the same as my highest heel brand.  of course the heels and platforms never wear out, its the leather uppers that need a re do.  i took one pair in to the cobbler and they did a terrible job but with a little of my own work i managed to save them.  i have the 2nd pair in need of re do and so i'm hoping to find a better cobbler than the last one.  

large.43400559445_162dcb9b8f_o.jpg.76efd588438c02e24960d9bf05450a51.jpg

those are the same shoes many miles later!  perfect with super tanned feet and fancy nails.  what fun.  and what a wonderful memory, to see those photos again from that wonderful outing all those years ago!  

• Like 1

large.45475298011_d6aba2ae21_b.jpg.bdff813911885cf0ef0758434aeaa9ad.jpg

i was saving these ones for special outings but now that summer is fully here i think its time to take these off the shelf!  i have the tan started and for these shoes, super tanned feet work wonders!  painted nails also go a long way!

On 5/27/2020 at 1:02 PM, w6ish said:

i was saving these ones for special outings but now that summer is fully here i think its time to take these off the shelf!  i have the tan started and for these shoes, super tanned feet work wonders!  painted nails also go a long way!

Simply georgous. 

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 2

large.fun-shoes-105360330406.jpg.9d71b8c52b531387cac0d9dc66fdf3e0.jpg

awesome adventure in these super sexy shoes!  i'm still at the address and leaving soon.  when i get back to my own city i'll share what i can about some weekend amusements!

i'm not sure what summer it was, summer of 2015 or earlier, i was at the cottage for July and August and getting a very nice tan!  if memory serves, it was one of those weekends in August when my gal pal called and begged me to please come visit.  i left my cottage paradise on a Friday and drove to the city, stopping at the last enRoute on highway 400 before the city.  of course the reason for the stop was to change from cottage wear to white 6 inch spike heels wear!  i went into the men's washroom, ducked into the biggest stall and wiggled into my dark blue skinny jeans and a black t shirt and some black ankle socks.  i did not put my heels on.  i remember the service centre being very busy as it was a summer Friday afternoon.  i walked out of the men's room and i heard a man say:  oh my!  

i knew he was looking at me and i was quite a sight i'm sure dressed like i was, tanned to the maximum, AND wearing black ankle socks and no shoes!  something you never see at the enRoute!  

the same gal pal called me last week with the same begging and pleading and i certainly wanted to answer that call!  so i took off on Friday night and did the same outfit change only this time on the last enRoute before the city, on the 401 highway.  with this stupid pandemic crap going on the enRoute was nearly empty plus it was nearing 11 p.m.  i did the same as always: picked the biggest stall and switched out my clothes only this time i had the guts to wear my white 7.5 inch heels!  i wiggled into my second skin jeans and goodness those leave nothing to the imagination!  i put on a black t shirt and a black hoodie as it was kind of cool out there on Friday night.  when i buckled up my white high heels the butterflies came on big time but like i said, the place was nearly empty.  still, i had to take a deep breath and calm myself before i opened that door to walk out of there.  

when i walked out to the general service area i swear i heard the same guy!  i heard this loud:  oh my!  

i didn't turn to look, i kept going out the front doors and down the sidewalk to my waiting limo.  butterflies and excitement!  wow!  what fun!

• Like 2

on my last weekend outing i was thinking about my brand new Pleaser brand 7 inch heels but when i put them next to my 7.5 inch heels from Highest Heel, i just had to go with my 7.5's!

here are my new Pleaser 7 inch heels:

large.35242033_ScreenShot2020-06-02at7_53_21AM.png.9447dcf3a0d3a88de0ed9b679d6b9103.png

i bought them last September before i took my 7.5's in for a tune up and a paint job.  the gal i was going to see in September was extra special and so i wanted to be sure i was at the top of my game and wearing some very flashy shoes plus everything else.

i loved what she said:  you can drive in those?!!!

large.1649707801_ScreenShot2020-06-02at7_47_17AM.png.6a5fd52c24e5b9ac38bbd17c2ecf55d8.png

yes i do like these 7 inch heels but i like my 7.5 inch heels more!

large.3EC1D21F-F5D7-4FAC-B44D-4E2257B38F11_1_201_a.jpeg.b7a80bd541c18a84d387cf9ced1625e4.jpeg

said 7.5 inch heels in July, ultra tanned feet!  (i had to pick these over my 7 inch heels last weekend!)

• Like 1

The same compliment as a few years ago, amazing, perhaps the fellow worked at the service center....  I can only imagine how great it felt....I was thrilled to hear the restroom attendant compliment my plain old Dingo snakeskin boots when I wore them over my levis last week...

• Like 1

i thought it was peculiar, hearing what sounded like the same voice AND the same words!  back in 015 or whenever it was, the rest stop was packed with travellers on a Friday afternoon but last Friday night the place was nearly empty.  weird.

an exciting weekend though and fun to be running around in 7.5 inch heels.  

those snake skin boots look good!

yes they are.  they're the only pair i have with those flared out bottoms.  all my other "high heel jeans" are tight to the ankles and don't cover any of the heel.  i had to keep these ones as they are super soft to the touch, big time stretchy, and are wonderfully perfect on the front leaving nothing to the imagination: perfect for those show all summer nights at the club!  (which of course i hope the clubs open up soon!)

• Like 1

large.1882369938_ScreenShot2020-06-16at1_14_35PM.png.224e30ffb6588b2d7b9861dbf811525d.png

wow!  tiny photo!  anyway:  my 7.5's in the diner somewhere on Church Street, Toronto.  i look at this and am reminded a "full body tan" is essential with shoes like this!  (i continue to work on said tan!)

large.gallery_145_731_1335288955_7595.jpg.d11645ebdc143efc37c90bbe247fa6ea.jpg

i have 2 pairs of these shoes: one pair worn many times and the other pair still in the box!  i'm going to take the unworn pair to the cobbler and have the uppers, foot bed too i hope, removed from the 6 inch heel and have them placed on my 7.5 inch heel that are worn beyond being repaired.

large.gallery_145_731_1335288955_7567.jpg.bef6048cd4c254d8812dc64725a97c66.jpg

i have 2 pairs of these 7.5 inch heels and pair number one, the ankle straps and vamps are so far gone from mega hours of wear, they can't be worn.  nothing wrong with the heel and platform of course so we'll see what a cobbler can do.  

large.EA2290C1-EF96-45CA-9941-F66BA5BD054F_1_201_a.jpeg.c68c3b37cf606c34ba5c194476f749e0.jpeg

that is pair number 2: the uppers have been replaced by the cobbler.  their work wasn't perfect but who is going to have their nose up 2 inches away from his handy work to see the imperfections?

wish me luck!  hopefully there is a cobbler in this town who can solve my high heels problem!

On 6/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, w6ish said:

i should have bought 20 pairs of these when i had the chance!!!

I know what you mean. Weird though i have several pairs of doubles even one triple of the perfect heels and for whatever reason the old ones just keep going. I think Melrose said sort of thing once too.

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

large.IMG_7454.jpg.6a679f0f2dc2d13a90a5dddaffa14040.jpg

a lot of late night drives in an outfit like this!  basic black suit jacket, tight black t with short sleeves, black nylons, white 7.5 inch heels and super tight jeans!  i'd love to go to the club wearing this exact outfit but like everywhere else: the night clubs aren't open!  what a downer!

Edited by w6ish

gallery_106_183_154294.jpg

a friend of mine saw this photo and said: oh.  i didn't know you do drag.  

i replied:  it isn't drag.  its me, in authentic me mode.  she said: you're wearing sky high heels, fish nets and a black mini skirt.  that's drag!

kind of funny because i never saw myself as drag.  so then i showed her a photo of me in my skin tight jeans and white high heels and said is this drag? [Innappropriate comments removed] and so the conversation went on in a different direction but it left me thinking about that statement of hers: you do drag.  

nothing wrong with it, just never heard it put that way before.  after all these years too!

Edited by Tech
Innappropriate comments removed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i replied:  it isn't drag.  its me, in authentic me mode.  she said: you're wearing sky high heels, fish nets and a black mini skirt.  that's drag!

kind of funny because i never saw myself as drag.  so then i showed her a photo of me in my skin tight jeans and white high heels and said is this drag? [Innappropriate comments removed] and so the conversation went on in a different direction but it left me thinking about that statement of hers: you do drag.  

nothing wrong with it, just never heard it put that way before.  after all these years too!

I don't think of it as drag at all, I am out there dressed the same way as you in the pic and do not think that is classified as drag at all,,, I am sure some do but F them 

Edited by Tech
[Innappropriate comments removed]
  • Like 2

we're MONSTER boys!  

p.s.  i wore my Steve Madden black pumps over the weekend and they are MURDER on my feet!  maybe a half size larger would have worked but the pair i bought, that's them maxed out size wise.  

• Like 1

You are not in drag because you are not trying to change your facial appearance to look more like a woman.  You are a guy with a nice bod, who looks great rocking some nice traditionally feminine gear.  You are not trying to appear as a woman, so it is not drag....

Perhaps your friend is a bit jealous...Or perhaps just not totally familiar with "drag"...

• Like 2

On 7/1/2020 at 4:15 PM, w6ish said:

I don’t consider any items of clothing or footwear to be either male or female, they might have been designed with women in mind but there’s no law stating who should wear what, so technically we can all wear what the hell we like and style it any way we like, so in my world no such thing as drag or cross dressing, we are just wearing stuff we’ve brought and love 

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, pebblesf said:

Perhaps your friend is a bit jealous...

after chatting her up on the subject, yes she IS jealous.  she admitted that in all her days she never had the opportunity or the guts to wear such sexy things.  only dreamed of it.  i was happy to tell her that i did the same!  i used my imagination and there it is! 

15 hours ago, maninboots said:

I don’t consider any items of clothing or footwear to be either male or female, they might have been designed with women in mind but there’s no law stating who should wear what, so technically we can all wear what the hell we like and style it any way we like, so in my world no such thing as drag or cross dressing, we are just wearing stuff we’ve brought and love 

agreed!  "stuff we've bought and love", how true!  

many thanks lads!  

large.IMG_2742.jpg.0b9463463d08398605e38e3a73fdd322.jpg

life is too short, so choose fun instead!

• Like 1

People need to label others to understand and make sense not be confused. Some need answers to questions that they don’t want or need to ask. Easier to put people in a box. 
If someone looks fit they can assume the individual is health nut. 
Sometimes we don’t see how simple people view us. No matter how smart we think we are. People are anomaly we often never figure out. 

Seen couple males who looked bit feminine pink hair shorts. . They had asian young female tagging along with them. 

While I was sitting the group sat down near me. Only the female gave me a judgemental scan upon my body. Her reaction what I read was amusing smirk smile upon my appearance. From my point of view felt as she was amused with my style and appearance. Is it my fault that this twenty something asian gal reacted to me which I consider negative. Or was her attitude justified, seeing I looked overdone and someone that couldn’t be ignored. 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 8:24 AM, pebblesf said:

She must be a good friend....She has chosen to be honest with you....

she's definitely honest with me!  when she saw the photos of me in my fun jeans i quite enjoyed her response!  i directed her to my blog and am waiting to hear what she has to say about those adventures!  

sadly though, with this dumb virus crap, the outings this summer have been few and far between!  

• Sad 1