my 2020 adventures

w6ish

I find that simple questions and answers are generally the best equation and answers.....     Keep it simple....   ha ha.....    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

even though we're in lock down and can't leave the city there is still room for some amusing adventures now that spring truly is in the air and the streets and sidewalks are clear of snow and ice and...  people!  i've always been a fan of late night walks but these days they're asking when we're out, to wear a mask!  i'm fine with that, something simple, and black to match my shoes!  ha!

i'm going to wear my super sexy Daelyns from Jessica Simpson over the next few nights when i'm out for my stroll, face hidden by a mask:

large.Daelyns.jpg.9baa2bb311232e545a8dc0122854e664.jpg

i wore these on Sunday afternoon when we made a little drive into the country.  what fun and what sexy shoes!  i also have my white ones over here, they still need to be stretched in order to achieve that perfect fit and look.  

as always: i wear these with some super tight skinny jeans, a black top and for spring time, maybe a high cut leather jacket.  if things warm up i'll find a lighter jacket, but the new addition to the outfit is the face mask.  what is the world coming to?

• Like 2

tonight we're a long way from it but very soon i'll be wearing this:

gallery_106_183_154294.jpg

i want this so bad!

(right now  the temperature is a crappy 4 C, with a wind and of course everything in every direction is CLOSED!  ugh!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

a gal pal called me up for a "wellness check" yesterday and so i went over last night!  i wiggled into my skin tight jeans, black top, black hoodie, black ankle length nylons and my super sexy 6 inch heel Daelyn sandals from Jessica Simpson.  last outfit detail:  black face mask!  

for the first time there were no butterflies!  part of it was the empty streets at 10 p.m. but the main thing i suspect was hiding behind that mask yes/no?

after my visit, back on the streets, and hiding behind my mask, off i went for a very long walk in what seemed like absolute fashion freedom.  what a bizarre experience.

• Like 1

waiting in these long line ups to get into various places sure does present some amusing opportunities to have some fun with the fashions and 6 inch heels!  my Saturday afternoon, an hour of it was spent waiting to get into the LCBO, and this was the third time i had to wait in a very long line.  thought i would have some fun with it and wore my fun jeans and my 6 inch heel boots!  skin tight blue jeans and black boots:  what a look!

• Like 1

You must have got plenty of attention....I'm tired of waiting in those lines also, only to find the store is out of the essentials I waited in line to get....  I had forty people on one of my flights yesterday, things are looking up!

On 4/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, w6ish said:

here is to keeping it simple!

large.gallery_145_731_1335288958_7676.jpg.728c777b4dd1f7077a87451ad50ac77a.jpg

you look amazing!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pebblesf said:

You must have got plenty of attention....I'm tired of waiting in those lines also, only to find the store is out of the essentials I waited in line to get....  I had forty people on one of my flights yesterday, things are looking up!

you look amazing!

many thanks!  those skin tight black pants, black top, black nylons, long black hair and white 7.5 inch heels is one of those stop and stare outfits!  what fun! we had a great time at the club that night and i wore those super sexy shoes for about 8 hours! 

so yes!  i did get some fun attention on Saturday waiting for what seemed like forever just to buy a few bottles of wine.  2 swanky gals i know enjoyed my outfit because inside the store i saw them snapping pictures of me.

and so that Friday night wellness check gal has blown a fuse or something weird is happening because she called awhile ago and was absolutely insanely mad at me!  i told her to calm down and to call me this evening, hopefully we'll be able to sort that out!  sheesh!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

many thanks!  those skin tight black pants, black top, black nylons, long black hair and white 7.5 inch heels is one of those stop and stare outfits!  what fun! we had a great time at the club that night and i wore those super sexy shoes for about 8 hours! 

so yes!  i did get some fun attention on Saturday waiting for what seemed like forever just to buy a few bottles of wine.  2 swanky gals i know enjoyed my outfit because inside the store i saw them snapping pictures of me.

and so that Friday night wellness check gal has blown a fuse or something weird is happening because she called awhile ago and was absolutely insanely mad at me!  i told her to calm down and to call me this evening, hopefully we'll be able to sort that out!  sheesh!

Sounds like a misunderstanding...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Interesting.  I suppose the mask adds a layer of anonymity--wanted or unwanted.

there is a time and place for anonymity and there is a time and place (usually at the club!) where you want to take over the room!

large.IMG_7215.jpg.c0789887f7afe79b447aac56b666b420.jpg

my kind of casual: a walk through the park with a gal pal, yes people do stop and stare.

large.IMG_2742.jpg.0b9463463d08398605e38e3a73fdd322.jpg 

taking over the room!  people are supposed to stop and stare!

• Like 3

ah yes i forgot!  and this is SO stupid!  we’ve had several little meetings over the past weeks and i am entertained by her peculiar thoughts and ideas.  it's also an excuse for me to get dolled up in my skin tight jeans and wear my high heels.  so far i’ve worn 6 different pairs in front of her and it drives her mad with jealousy!  i said to her if it makes you so crazy why don’t you wear sexy shoes and she replied:  i could never wear heels that high.  she is right about that, as she is wrapped a bit too tight for that kind of excitement, but one thing is for sure:  she cannot take her eyes off my shoes!  which i find wildly exciting!  

a few nights ago she wanted to take a drive into the country.  i went over to her condo, we had a little visit,  and then went down to the parking garage and took her car for a spin east of the city.  i was wearing my painted on jeans, a black t shirt, my high cut black leather jacket, black ankle length nylons and my super sexy Daelyns from Jessica Simpson.  this was the second time i wore them for her and i have to admit i love how she stares at my shoes!

the drive was uneventful.  we pulled over at a couple of places to see the stars and hear the night sounds.  a few hours later we returned to her condo, she drove us down into the parking garage.  this is when she took out her phone and said she was going to shoot a little video of me walking.  i was fine with that and she walked to my left, slightly behind me and i could see she was filming me from the waist down.  it wasn’t a very long video, no more than 30 seconds, as it isn't a long walk to the elevator.  within that 30 seconds though i saw something ahead of me on the parking garage floor that was not there when we went out for our drive.  i made sure i casually and without care stepped on it!  splat!  it went under my right platform and made a little squishy sound.  my gal pal didn’t say anything as she was busy looking at the little screen on her phone.  we went back to her condo for some tea and conversation and after a few hours i was on my way.  i asked her to please send me a copy of the video she took and walked myself out of her building and to my car.

i got home and found she had sent me the video which i quite enjoyed as i really did look pretty fab from the waist down.  one day this past week she called during my lunch break absolutely livid!  she had watched the video a couple of times admiring her new boy pal but then saw that i’d stepped on something and went ballistic!  get this:  she said:  please don’t ever do that again and please don’t call me anymore!

weird.  kooky too as it is she who calls me, not the other way around!  i wonder why she went so insane over me stepping on something.  i watched the video and thought it looked kind of sexy.

ah well.  it is the adventures of a cuddle therapist.  you meet all kinds!

w6ish : Could you post the garage video  here? Maybe there is something we may notice that will give a clew to what has triggered her meltdown. Sounds like you have some strange friends. I like strange.DSCF5269.thumb.JPG.28861d387374bc2268da690cbaf2cf46.JPG

• Like 2

the jeans i'm wearing in the video are like painted on and leave nothing to the imagination-that much sexual energy is way too much for the lads here.  (i've already been given a warning for being too sexy!)

as for the friends: they are all, indeed: very strange.  i don't do "normal".

as for the gal who shot the vid, and who had the meltdown, and who told me to never call her again...  yes you guessed it.  she called on Saturday and we're going out somewhere today.  maybe i can find out more about what sent her on such a tizzy.

It is simple, She hates herself that she loves you so much! She loves your crazy heels and outfits, but dreams of marrying a "banker type". You bring out the animal in her and it scares her!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, w6ish said:

the jeans i'm wearing in the video are like painted on and leave nothing to the imagination-that much sexual energy is way too much for the lads here.  (i've already been given a warning for being too sexy!)

as for the friends: they are all, indeed: very strange.  i don't do "normal".

as for the gal who shot the vid, and who had the meltdown, and who told me to never call her again...  yes you guessed it.  she called on Saturday and we're going out somewhere today.  maybe i can find out more about what sent her on such a tizzy.

I should probably stay out of this, but I'm not that smart, evidently. In the gentlest and most respectful way possible, may I suggest that it's not the actual pictures themselves that cause a problem. It is your constant and insistent dialogue, directing us specifically about what we should be paying attention to in said pictures, and why we should be paying attention to that, that causes the problem. And it ain't the high heels, if you get my drift.

2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

What did you step on?

I am idly curious about this as well, but again, I would suggest you refrain from answering, as I'm sure the management would rather us not go down that rabbit-hole.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:59 PM, Pumped said:

I have seen pics of w6ish in his jeans, they can't be posted here, not the front view anyway! From the rear there should not be an issue!

yes they are some pretty awesome jeans and photos but not for here!  

the lady with the meltdown:  an amusing story it has been this week!  the best take away from it was an in-depth discussion about where the desire to wear high heels comes from!  we didn't talk about normal heels, i took the discussion down the road of 6 inch heels and higher.  we also went into my "origin story", ha!  

truth is it was quite good for me to air that out!

she did NOT want to talk about the stepping on something scene...

good thing the weekend is here, we're going out tomorrow for another ride in the country and hopefully she will talk about said subject as she promised she would after giving it more thought.

• Like 2

some amusing adventures and fun high heel topic conversations with her over the past several days, and a drive in the country, east of the city, after 7 p.m., always fun, especially in this time of restaurant closures, no club scenes and so on.  i hope we get past this soon as it is weird wearing 6 inch heels down a country road instead of down the city sidewalk and into a flashy diner!  but if there is a chance to get dressed up i'll take it.  and there is that little bit of an excited rush when i have to walk from my car into her building.  

the good thing is we did cover the topic of the stepping on something scene, after she had a few days to think it over.  my question being:  what about that was so upsetting to you?  it was a long winded answer!  but i loved every bit of it.