my 2020 adventures

w6ish

My favorite now is Skinny Jeans (or vegan leather) and Knee High Boots. Already wore this combination to work 15 times this year (see Cali World for the new comment I go this week). When it gets hot, that uniform will change to Short Shorts and Sandals or Booties. Got to show off the pedicure.  And then for the fun of it, every once in a while I will wear Short Shorts and  Knee High Boots to work. You got to have fun when you wear heel almost always to work.

• Like 3

Yeah I used to that too. Wear only block heeled boots. But eventually I got so frustrated One day I said “fuck this” and stepped out in my pair of Barley Overknee Stiletto Boots. I had this amazing beautiful woman approach me and literally drag me out on the dance floor and complimented me on my boots. Later on we went outside and then she hit me with all of her questions, as I was expecting. She assumed I was Gay and looked very puzzled at first when I told her I was straight. I remember Her response  was “then why are you wearing those boots if you’re straight?” To which I answered With a cheeky grin “ because I wear whatever the fuck I want. I’m over society telling me what I can and can’t wear”. That night I got her number :)  

I’ll never forget her because she gave me the validation and assurance I so sorely needed that night. I remember My mindset was “if anyone gives me shit they’ll end up in a world of hurt” but deep down, I was petrified. So I totally understand the guys in this forum that love their heels, and desperately want to wear them out without any hassles just like women do, but can’t because they’re not ready.

All I can say is, for me, I just wear them like I would a pair of sneakers. They’re just shoes. I don’t pay my boots any more attention Then I would my dr martens. When I do that, most people don’t even notice what I’m wearing. And for the ones that do, 99% of them have been women and they usually pay me a compliment. Once you get over that fear, it’s all good. 

• Like 7

18 hours ago, vcooper said:

She assumed I was Gay and looked very puzzled at first when I told her I was straight. I remember Her response  was “then why are you wearing those boots if you’re straight?”

I've gotten this quite a few times, and it's always puzzled me. I don't go out so often to bars or clubs, so I rarely get this question anymore, but I wonder how many people think it? I guess I don't much care, just idle curiosity.

• Like 1

@mlroseplant In all fairness, it’s not everyday you see a guy wearing a pair of boots like this. I wore them over black skinny jeans, black shirt and a black jacket. If someone assumes I’m gay or whatever just by seeing me in heels, I don’t think it’s in a negative way. But that’s only happened once to me so far. All the other times anyone has said anything to me it’s been compliments. 

F964C48E-901D-4FC5-9B99-0806A1AAD216.jpeg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, w6ish said:

i think they're sunset strip brand, purchased from Forplay Shoes in LA.  (i've had them for 15 years!)

Oh wow. That's a blast from the past. Would you believe I still have catalogs from them that are from the late 90's/early 2000's. They made quality stuff. I bought a pair of 7" Lace Up Knee High Boots in (real) patent leather from Tony Shoes back then and they're still alive today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vcooper said:

Oh wow. That's a blast from the past. Would you believe I still have catalogs from them that are from the late 90's/early 2000's. They made quality stuff. I bought a pair of 7" Lace Up Knee High Boots in (real) patent leather from Tony Shoes back then and they're still alive today. 

Tony Shoes!  also a blast from the past!  Maya Shoes and Boots, i bought my 7.5 inch heel Pleaser boots from them.  and Pierre Silber, also bought many shoes from them.  my first pair came from Frederick's of Hollywood and thank goodness that catalogue somehow came into my life way back in the summer of 1995!  or was it 96?  all i know is as soon as i saw the shoes in the centrefold part of the catalogue, that was it for me!  wish i kept that original catalogue!  

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 9:57 AM, vcooper said:

She assumed I was Gay..

This is a some what common response.  You may not be questioned or hear it, but this is one way many people (women) process seeing a guy in heel. Especially if you have skinny jean and knee high stiletto heels on. Since I have been wearing 4+  inch heels almost always I hear it enough times. And I have had people tell me they thought I was gay when they first encounter me but now they know that I'm not gay.

I was once "whistled" at by a football player leaving practice, I responded by say "Sorry I'm not gay, but maybe your friend (another player) can help find someone."

His friend punched him in the arm and said something like "he got you bro" and laughed at him.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

my sexy Jessica Simpson heels:

large.46265308081_71884ab49c_o.jpg.afbf8abe944e8f88ef997d002ad901b9.jpg

these ones are very much ready to go!  

all we need is some spring time weather.  nice outfit though:  skin tight blue jeans, black T, black jacket, black nylons x 2, wooden look 6 inch heels.  

waiting for a date!

• Like 2

Nice sandals, but that heel is to high for me.....   I enjoy wearing high heels and when folks just "assume" that I am homosexual it bothers me.  If anyone cares (I don't) I am a straight guy who likes to wear high heels whenever possible - as simple as that.  I am certain that there are some gay guys who also wear high heels as well.  It is a choice.  A shame that some folks - perpetrated by the media in my opinion - equate wearing high heels with gayness....  sad...

I enjoy wearing high heels and that will probably never change.  Harrumph....    Stay isolated ......   sf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

6 hours ago, SF said:

A shame that some folks - perpetrated by the media in my opinion - equate wearing high heels with gayness....  sad...

Baffles me how that came to be, as shoes or clothes don't mean you gay, having sex with another man is what means you are gay...:irked:

• Like 3

On 3/19/2020 at 6:55 PM, chesterx said:

Baffles me how that came to be, as shoes or clothes don't mean you gay, having sex with another man is what means you are gay...:irked:

bleh.  i'm a womanizer.  and the 6 inch or higher heels work for me!

large.706363885_ScreenShot2020-03-20at7_52_12AM.png.67217fc8bf00cd55d3ca6522f4d61da5.png

an image capture from a video: from a late night summer ride back to the cottage:  what fun that was!

• Like 2

well of course i didn't have the GUTS!  i did not wear my white 7.5 inch heels with black nylons and it was a little too cool for that thin black blazer but i did go out and made the visit!

i wore my jessica simpson 6 inch heels with the wood look finish and t straps.  wore the wrong jeans!  got over there and found the streets empty!  there wasn't a soul out there.   and the traffic to and from, nothing!  it was kind of freakish seeing the streets empty and the diners, bars, etc., closed!  this virus thing has really shut down the city.  

needless to say i had NO butterflies as there wasn't anyone around!  before i went in for my visit i walked around the block and gave my jessica simpson t straps a work out!  they are some fun looking shoes and quite comfortable and quiet:  there is a thick rubber outsole that keeps the noise down.  each step: very quiet.  and it was easy going down the empty sidewalks.  

my visit was wonderful.  after all was said and done i got back to the empty streets, drove home but before i got home i had to stop and take one last walk down the empty streets to enjoy the feeling of wearing those 6 inch heels on the sidewalks.  fun times!  

• Like 2

i suppose if there is any good in this social distancing bizz: you can hit the open streets with your heels and not have the butterflies!  no one around!  i enjoyed my walk so much i might go out again tonight but this time with my Daelyns!

i am definitely NOT past the butterflies when going out in 6 inch heels!  or 7.5 inch heels...  even after all these years of going out!

gallery_106_183_375291.jpg

i'd wear something like this all the time if i had the guts!

or something like this:

large.gallery_145_731_1335288955_7567.jpg.bef6048cd4c254d8812dc64725a97c66.jpg

but i lack the guts and the butterflies sometimes get the best of me.  

• Like 3

On 3/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, w6ish said:

i am definitely NOT past the butterflies when going out in 6 inch heels!  or 7.5 inch heels...  even after all these years of going out!

i'd wear something like this all the time if i had the guts!

or something like this:

but i lack the guts and the butterflies sometimes get the best of me.  

So let me ask this question: Is it the butterflies that actually motivate you? If you dialed it back a couple notches, would you even bother? The reason I ask is because I don't see either of your pictured outfits as being particularly radical, except for the shoes. I wear stuff like that every day, but with.  .  . you know.  .  . more normal high heels.

ah yes the thrill...  a big part of it is the thrill of the chase!  when i go out to a club or an event i know for absolute certain some glam gal (or 2!) is going to come up and introduce herself because she wants to know more, at the start, about my super high heels.  where that leads usually is a lot of fun.  i think the butterflies could be a part of that anxious anticipation.

of course there is the thrill of knowing i'm wearing the highest heels in the city.  and i have to admit i am a bit of an exhibitionist when it comes to the show all outfits, especially the leave nothing to the imagination blue jeans!  (i should have been a stripper!)

mind you there have been some weirdly curious situations too with some gals who are super attracted but admit: i'm way too much for them.  and yet there they are, going out of their way, to see me.  hmmm.  

anyway:  there is a thrill!  and there are the butterflies!  those 2 things have remained with me whenever i wiggle into my super sexy jeans and strap on my super sexy heels!  

large.3EC1D21F-F5D7-4FAC-B44D-4E2257B38F11_1_201_a.jpeg.b7a80bd541c18a84d387cf9ced1625e4.jpeg

have sexy legs and sexy shoes:  will travel!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, w6ish said:

ah yes the thrill...  a big part of it is the thrill of the chase!  when i go out to a club or an event i know for absolute certain some glam gal (or 2!) is going to come up and introduce herself because she wants to know more, at the start, about my super high heels.  where that leads usually is a lot of fun.  i think the butterflies could be a part of that anxious anticipation.

of course there is the thrill of knowing i'm wearing the highest heels in the city.  and i have to admit i am a bit of an exhibitionist when it comes to the show all outfits, especially the leave nothing to the imagination blue jeans!  (i should have been a stripper!)

mind you there have been some weirdly curious situations too with some gals who are super attracted but admit: i'm way too much for them.  and yet there they are, going out of their way, to see me.  hmmm.  

anyway:  there is a thrill!  and there are the butterflies!  those 2 things have remained with me whenever i wiggle into my super sexy jeans and strap on my super sexy heels! 

Thanks for the reply. I have to guess from your answer that when you're not clubbing or chasing, you evidently don't wear heels. That was really my curiosity. I guess we all have our own reasons and personal motivations to wear heels, and that's ok!

On 3/31/2020 at 7:03 AM, mlroseplant said:

So let me ask this question: Is it the butterflies that actually motivate you? If you dialed it back a couple notches, would you even bother? The reason I ask is because I don't see either of your pictured outfits as being particularly radical, except for the shoes. I wear stuff like that every day, but with.  .  . you know.  .  . more normal high heels.

Try not to compare oneself to others. W6ish has is own motivation and reasons wearing outfits that most would normally not able to pull off only being laughed upon. At the same time we all have some sort of itch to display ourselves in manner that excites us or that we find pleasing for  our own eyes. Some may disagree on our outfits or style not being appropriate.  

The whole point is to excite to get a rush "butterflies"  to wear and display yourself  boldly. If you dial it down, it doesn't work or less effective, makes it complete mess of the style which you choose to achieve.

Some of us delight in showing our toned, tanned smooth legs with outfit that is effective to bring the style we enjoy. Doing any other way is incorrect or simply bad idea nonetheless incomparable to which you may reference.

W6ish devised a style for himself that many hear can't match. Invoking lots of double stares not only for his high platform heels but also his displayed outfits that can't be copied readily, size, shape, length of one's physique. Not to belittle anyone for their appearance some just have people glance upon them and look ignore sorry they existed. While some receive intrigue and closer scrutiny of their appearance and outfit which W6ish qualifies in that category..  

Edited by MackyHeels

16 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Try not to compare oneself to others. W6ish has is own motivation and reasons wearing outfits that most would normally not able to pull off only being laughed upon. At the same time we all have some sort of itch to display ourselves in manner that excites us or that we find pleasing for  our own eyes. Some may disagree on our outfits or style not being appropriate.  

The whole point is to excite to get a rush "butterflies"  to wear and display yourself  boldly. If you dial it down, it doesn't work or less effective, makes it complete mess of the style which you choose to achieve.

Some of us delight in showing our toned, tanned smooth legs with outfit that is effective to bring the style we enjoy. Doing any other way is incorrect or simply bad idea nonetheless incomparable to which you may reference.

W6ish devised a style for himself that many hear can't match. Invoking lots of double stares not only for his high platform heels but also his displayed outfits that can't be copied readily, size, shape, length of one's physique. Not to belittle anyone for their appearance some just have people glance upon them and look ignore sorry they existed. While some receive intrigue and closer scrutiny of their appearance and outfit which W6ish qualifies in that category..  

I asked the man a simple question. He gave me a simple answer. He is who he is. I am who I am. I don't have a problem with that.