my 2020 adventures

w6ish

w6ish,

I'm glad you are still around. Regret I couldn't meet you in 2017 enroute Quebec to see relatives. Call it another missed connection which isn't unusual here. Your sandals certainly look like either Pleaser or Ellie or Highest Heel and I have some very similiar to these white ones though I have never worn them to any venue. I have worn other platform sandals to a few events but it has been a while. Not exactly sandal weather in Canada or in Wisconsin for that matter. Thanks for checking in! HinH

On 1/6/2020 at 5:47 AM, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

I'm glad you are still around. Regret I couldn't meet you in 2017 enroute Quebec to see relatives. Call it another missed connection which isn't unusual here. Your sandals certainly look like either Pleaser or Ellie or Highest Heel and I have some very similiar to these white ones though I have never worn them to any venue. I have worn other platform sandals to a few events but it has been a while. Not exactly sandal weather in Canada or in Wisconsin for that matter. Thanks for checking in! HinH

Ah yes, 2017!  What a wild summer adventure that was...  Those white 7.5 inch heels I'm wearing are indeed: Highest Heel.  I bought several pairs and have worn them many times to clubs and outings.  Highest Heel brand in the 7.5 inch heel seems to be made to order for my foot!  I can wear them for 8 hours without any trouble.  I'm also getting quite used to how they feel on the foot, making the to and from hassle free.  Of course I love the bright white: it is impossible to NOT see them either on the street or in the club!  Fun stuff.

23 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I was just thinking about you the other day, and BOOM! Here you are! Hope you've been well, buddy.

I have been continuing the adventure!  All is good and I have been very well.  Many thanks.

large.IMG_2759.jpg.cd3bd25754c962f169d945214dbeee34.jpg

• Like 2

large.A5A33409-6D86-4375-BC6F-E0442ADE39A1_1_201_a.jpeg.0635dfd4b72da20cdcc3a029cc674fee.jpeg

A fun scene from the Halloween adventures, 2019.  I'm wearing a tell all black body suit and my white 7.5 inch heels!  Made a 6 hour adventure of it, a beautiful evening and a very beautiful lady next to me!

• Like 3

Hey stranger! Glad to see you back! I was missing you and your heeling! I was wondering if you had pissed off Tech and literally got the boot!

Don't be such a stranger, and pop in from time to time.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:21 PM, Pumped said:

Hey stranger! Glad to see you back! I was missing you and your heeling! I was wondering if you had pissed off Tech and literally got the boot!

Don't be such a stranger, and pop in from time to time.

many thanks!  i have been out there: high heeling and having a lot of fun with it!  my wild adventures continue.  here is a snap shot from a long ago summer time:

large.43852696455_ae8c5cd101_o.jpg.d4b77753d04b32252db1610829420be2.jpg

that is my reflection: me walking down the sidewalk, a downtown street in Toronto, Ontario.  those are my new 6 inch heels, on the same heel and platform as my go everywhere sexy Sherbert sandals.  my feet are super tanned as it was August.  those are a pair of fun stretch jeans i bought while in Scotland.  

that was a long afternoon and evening in those shoes:  8 hours worth, with a gal pal.  when it was time to take them off, oh my goodness my feet needed the rest!  we walked for miles that day.  

• Like 4

Fun stuff:  at the NYE party a young lad came up to me at the club and said:  I like what you're wearing.  True: i was dressed for the evening!  I had my high cut leather jacket, a tight black t shirt, my super tight blue jean fake cut offs (not sure what you call them:  trimmed just above the knee and rolled up and sewn into place), doubled up black nylons and my white 7.5 inch heels: my personal fave outfit to wear with white super heels.  

The lad was friendly and courteous and so I gave him a listen that evening and we've struck up an e pal conversation since, and met the past couple of Saturdays to toss ideas around. He is very interested in my style from NYE and wanted to put something like it together for himself.  Today he says he has his outfit together and he wants me to come and see it.  

I have to admit I am flattered in a sincere way that someone has seen my style and wants to copy it!  I'll let you know how it goes!

• Like 3

On 1/18/2020 at 4:28 PM, hiddenheels said:

Amazing style, and amazing courage! Keep it up, and please keep posting!

many thanks.  courage yes:  you know what they say about that!  (and i have plenty of those: ha ha!)

large.EA2290C1-EF96-45CA-9941-F66BA5BD054F_1_201_a.jpeg.c68c3b37cf606c34ba5c194476f749e0.jpeg

super class!  Black tell all body suit.  Black jacket.  White 7,5 inch heels.  At the club.  Fun stuff!

large.6CF0D185-A109-489A-99AC-D37C018A3571.jpeg.26cd659738c7a03cf7219c1836567ca7.jpeg

Boot adventures:  I attended a conference back in October and decided to have some fun with it.  Day 1 was all business but I noticed 98% of the participants were professional women of all ages.  I was one of a dozen men and so on Day 2 I wore my super tight stretch jeans, a black t shirt and my black Cupid boots with all 6 inches of the heel showing!  Hiding nothing I guess you could say.  Needless to say that super sexy look caused quite a fuss with the ladies...

• Like 7

You the man w6ish!  You got into a  situation which was to perfect not resisting to exhibit your "heels" and tight skinny jeans. How old were the ladies, were they quality females observing your unique style? What reaction did you observe care to share any comments you  overheard? My guess lot of wide eyed mouth open stares and upper lip bites.

Certain the woman sitting beside you was no accident distracted not paying attention to the conference. You or me probably know from experience exactly where these ladies minds were racing and eyes focusing subtly upon, heels, legs and other parts of the outfit, hahaha. 

What type of length T-shirt were you wearing often tight outfits going to loose with a t-shirt, sweater or jacket may take something off with the entire outfit appearance. Just like wearing plastic bag or potato sack  as top not good look. Initial observation tells me  instinct  that heels were the shock these ladies were noticing then the legs. While sure some may have thought your female at first then did the obvious double take noticing more than they ever seen before. Lots of fun i know that stare and laser eye focus some woman do when i sit down in skinny jeans. I try not to have smirk on my face from there disbelieving stares knowing where they are looking.

While i never gotten myself into your type of situation. I did wear super skinny jeans the other day at workplace.  Skin tight light distressed denim you could see every muscle fiber on my hamstrings to give you idea how tight like a spray tan. Woman looked even my haters just staring as i was at buffet bar getting my dinner. I didn't look at them but i noticed there eyes burning upon my warm hot thighs while they were seated looking upon my legs at eye level as i stood next to them. 

This style gives me hidden smile on my face as these woman stare looking even those i know who hate it. Yet there eyes can't help but look just to encouraging to do wear it more. 

Some ladies hate us for it while others are angry at themselves not looking as lean or the legs they want. Suppose some females have dissonance looking at our bodies and outfits. They can't help themselves yet resent that male should look so feminine which they learned to hate or judge to be all wrong. Whenever i catch them looking upon me i know i did something they love even if they project it for themselves. No compliments for me but that stare is only thing i need to see from the ladies to know i pull it off well.   

Edited by MackyHeels

On 1/23/2020 at 12:04 PM, w6ish said:

Boot adventures:  I attended a conference back in October and decided to have some fun with it.  Day 1 was all business but I noticed 98% of the participants were professional women of all ages.  I was one of a dozen men and so on Day 2 I wore my super tight stretch jeans, a black t shirt and my black Cupid boots with all 6 inches of the heel showing!  Hiding nothing I guess you could say.  Needless to say that super sexy look caused quite a fuss with the ladies...

Where was this conference? I need to do this...

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

17 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

You the man w6ish!  You got into a  situation which was to perfect not resisting to exhibit your "heels" and tight skinny jeans. How old were the ladies, were they quality females observing your unique style? What reaction did you observe care to share any comments you  overheard? My guess lot of wide eyed mouth open stares and upper lip bites.

Certain the woman sitting beside you was no accident distracted not paying attention to the conference. You or me probably know from experience exactly where these ladies minds were racing and eyes focusing subtly upon, heels, legs and other parts of the outfit, hahaha. 

It was a lot of fun.  Of course there was the shock value at the beginning of Day 2, a lot of stopping and staring and a lot of sneaking photos.  There were 350 participants at the conference (in Toronto) and just a few men in with all these professional women of all ages.  The men were all grey, balding, pot bellied, conservative, even the younger men were nothing to look at.  Then there was me!  My long hair hanging down, my painted on jeans and my total exposed 6 inch heels for all to see.  Truth is I felt like a male stripper walking around in there as it really was a show all outfit leaving nothing to the imagination, like a day at the beach.  

By noon some of the ladies had the courage to come up to me and ask the usual questions:  why the high heels?  Was I gay?  etc.  Quite a few of them though were quite friendly and said very nice things about my heels and my overall outfit, asking me where did I buy my black boots and what brand of jeans was I wearing.  I especially enjoyed the comments about my jeans as you know they were looking!  Which of course excited me further.  One glam lady could not take her eyes off me throughout the day, how exciting!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Stopping, staring gotta love it! Know the feeling think it's my best part when woman are caught off guard. Very few times in my experience it happens woman walking normally unaware and looks over at me  suddenly deer in the headlights stands still, Lol.... Brings huge smile on my face yet if i seen them before i try to look unaware or clueless they are watching. While playing dumb and unaware as i'm simply wearing ordinary outfit knowing what i have on is getting attention. One hottie woman could not take it anymore with me. she followed  closely looking me over finally broke down screaming never forget it. People running to help her seeing what was wrong then she realized her top of her lungs scream was vocalized being embarrassed telling it was nothing. After my ears stop ringing had to feel good i provoke that reaction to woman cares so deeply about me but hates my outfits.

Difference between you and me W6ish i would observe and listen to the negative reactions if in your shoes. Happy you can block any form of negativity and enjoy the pleasure of being the man all these woman intrigued with. The gay question often comes up with me also woman asking or commenting to others he's got to be.  Only when they figure out i'm  not the disbelief on there faces is precious same as initial stares upon my outfit or body at the c/o beach.

Have to laugh about the questions woman ask about the brand of jeans. It's old excuse for you or me to raise up the shirt to uncover the pocket emblems if they are covered to show there some kind of designer ones. In reality these clever woman want me to show off my backside or frontside to get better look. Other excuse woman asking what time is it? Wearing a phone pouch on my belt have to raise my shirt in order to get the time. Often shirt sits on top of the pouch leaving my entire side raised showing off what they really want to see.

It was perfect situation for you and yeah i couldn't help not think i to was stripper amongnst the ladies surrounding you. Imagination goes on overdrive in those situations thinking fantasizing what could be or what these ladies are thinking.

The sneaking picture taking looks to be surprise seeing these women were not teens but obviously had to show their girlfriends talking about you.

How did you answer the question why the boots? Or the gay question and reactions from them. 

Glam lady if she didn't approach you then she had to be jealous of the attention to your outfit. Woman like her want attention from the ladies and compliments, Oh i love your hairstyle, great outfit, beautiful heels, you look great etc... It builds her ego and encourages the glam lady to be model of style and fashion. Sure she hated you for over shadowing her. Yet same time deep down loved your fashion sense seeing you care as much as her having similar tastes. 

Edited by MackyHeels

On 1/25/2020 at 4:40 PM, spikesmike said:

w6ish : Good for you. This adventure is a perfect example as to why I wear high heels in public every day, all day long. ONLY at my age I can not claim to be all that hot.  spikesmike.

Keep it up! When out and about, I also do not aim to be 'hot', just myself...

Edited by Tech

On 1/30/2020 at 3:35 AM, w6ish said:

at the diner:  waiting.  i could not believe she made me wait!  

(fun memory anyway!)

Who made you wait, the waitress? 

Edited by Tech

3 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Who made you wait, the waitress? 

ha!  no.  the lovely lady...  she eventually arrived and we made an evening of it.  as for the waitress:  she also LOVED my flashy 6 inch heels.

• Like 1

i forgot to mention my little "protege":  he did come up with an outfit and i was happy to see he went full out and bought the blaring white 7 inch heels from Pleaser  (size 8!!!).  but the poor lad does not have the body that i have nor the confidence.  nor the long black hair!  i looked him over and said for heaven's sake, take those stupid long jeans and throw them in the garbage!  i had the afternoon off so i said to the poor lad: let's go shopping and we'll square you away in the jeans dept.  

he ended up buying some fun and super stretchy jeans that are tight to the ankles.  unfortunately for him he doesn't have the goods to make those jeans work like they should but the effort is there.  in the change room, one of those big outfits where they have a mirror down at the end of the hallway, he came out with the jeans on and the white heels, which he brought along, and looked himself over in the mirror.  i was at the far end waiting and seated in a fancy chair and my initial thought was good lord the poor kid doesn't have much to work with, body wise, but the spirit is there.  

he said: he would never wear that in public and never wear those shoes with his bare toes sticking out!  

i laughed of course.  i said:  one:  in the summer-get a tan, including your feet.  two:  either have it done or do it yourself, get your toe nails done.  three:  (not sure about this one)  i said you might consider growing your hair out and longer, but i'm not sure about that as he is wearing a particular hair style, long but not shoulder length, but it is definitely working for him.  

interesting at any rate.  the poor lad has no idea how fabulous he could look.  i say poor lad but clearly he comes from a place of money.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2020 at 3:35 AM, w6ish said:

at the diner:  waiting.  i could not believe she made me wait!  

(fun memory anyway!)

What brand are those boots?

Edited by Tech

13 hours ago, w6ish said:

i forgot to mention my little "protege":  he did come up with an outfit and i was happy to see he went full out and bought the blaring white 7 inch heels from Pleaser  (size 8!!!).  but the poor lad does not have the body that i have nor the confidence.  nor the long black hair!  i looked him over and said for heaven's sake, take those stupid long jeans and throw them in the garbage!  i had the afternoon off so i said to the poor lad: let's go shopping and we'll square you away in the jeans dept.  

he ended up buying some fun and super stretchy jeans that are tight to the ankles.  unfortunately for him he doesn't have the goods to make those jeans work like they should but the effort is there.  in the change room, one of those big outfits where they have a mirror down at the end of the hallway, he came out with the jeans on and the white heels, which he brought along, and looked himself over in the mirror.  i was at the far end waiting and seated in a fancy chair and my initial thought was good lord the poor kid doesn't have much to work with, body wise, but the spirit is there.  

he said: he would never wear that in public and never wear those shoes with his bare toes sticking out!  

i laughed of course.  i said:  one:  in the summer-get a tan, including your feet.  two:  either have it done or do it yourself, get your toe nails done.  three:  (not sure about this one)  i said you might consider growing your hair out and longer, but i'm not sure about that as he is wearing a particular hair style, long but not shoulder length, but it is definitely working for him.  

interesting at any rate.  the poor lad has no idea how fabulous he could look.  i say poor lad but clearly he comes from a place of money.

Protege, huh! 

Often see younger male at my workplace which wears designer clothes and shoes  glitter sneakers  etc.. His haircut coloured asymmetrical cut medium length yet short. Often makes me giggle at him walking with his designer crossbody designer purse undoubtable coming from money. His dad must think his young son is gay or appears that way. Sort of trying to be masculine in his clothes pants shirt even hairstyle but is begging to show off his feminine style yet to fearful to wear heels, skinny jeans etc.. Suppose everyone has there timetable to outgrow there basic styles and have the courage to wear what they really love like you w6ish. 

Today at my workplace was sitting down while females surrounded me trying to glance upon my lap. While i enjoy only wearing female skinny jeans for various reasons you w6ish described with the protege. I gotten tired proving myself to these newbie woman at my workplace gossiping upon my unique physique they are so intrigued to look upon especially the young ones. Overheard one cute female talking over me to another about covering myself hiding something they believe is disappointing to look upon. 

Sometimes wearing or showing off blatantly can cause disturbance or like you w6ish write about "fuss".

Don't know if the group of ladies at my workplace recognized something from my jeans that looked painted on from the hips yet comfortably stretchy.  Which i gotten much more attention then previous days while some newbies just wish to get closer better looks. Maybe they thought i was teasing them or warming my hands in my lap from the heat of my body. 

Wearing tight jeans for some males can be intimidating let alone leggings like i frequent in the gym with disregard who is watching. My lady friend told me today loves how other woman recognize me with that daze. While telling me i'm all so confident unlike many who enter the doors of a gym.  Confidence goes long way with regards to how people treat you or visualize your body. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:34 PM, w6ish said:

oh my goodness is it safe to write here anymore?!!!  so many complainers!

I am trying to deal with this, but do remember, due to so many bad and untrustworthy mods and admins, there was only 2 of us left and the other guy has a very busy job working outdoors, so cant even use the site at all anymore.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

today was one of those wildly cold days in the north country but my friend called and asked:  when can i see you again?  

we talked about things for spring time and she said:  i will accept no refusal.

so i put my fave white 7.5 's where i can see them and i know full and well they will be there when spring time comes!

large.88003332_myfunshoescopy.jpg.b0112792eb72116439d33fe2136c9a04.jpg

i love the winter but i love the summer too!

these white high heels will have to wait!

amusements:  i always snoop the Goodwill when i have an hour to spare.  a few weeks ago i saw these:

large.EDCC1302-CA12-452F-AC7D-DAA583A058DC_1_201_a.jpg.d7f10428a764dd2c91f23371a7a08a8d.jpg

they were the stand outs among many very tired looking old ratty shoes.  of course i had to take a closer look and saw that whoever owned them likely only wore them once!  and she was a tiny gal, these are size 6B.  i have them in size 10B and worn mine a few times.  i looked these over and thought fun stuff, but none of my remaining gal pals are size 6 so i left them on the rack and continued my snoop.

large.2060B039-8001-4D0A-BDB8-D1DE8C5819F9_1_201_a.jpg.fc19529dca38e854609450e45be13473.jpg

several days later i was through that Goodwill again and was surprised to see them still on the rack!  i went back for a second look and someone had shined them up and cleaned off the outsoles: they really did look brand new except for a tiny bit of wear on the platform, like i said, she only wore them once.  

large.FD53DFBA-A046-432F-8602-AE259505DABD_1_201_a.jpg.aea51a92af1d9bdd834d3a4a991fa6ed.jpg

two days ago i was cruising through that same Goodwill and there they were a third time!  my thought was if she doesn't want them, i'll take them, even though no one i know wears a size 6!  so i bought them, took them to the cobbler for cleaning and shining and brought them to their new home:  a book shelf i have with a little bit of space to fill.  truth is i like looking at them up there on that shelf!  ha!  like i said:  amusements.  

• Like 3

On 2/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, CAT said:

Steve Madden Dejavu's  My favorite go pump!!!   I would have put them on the bookshelf too!!!!

they look fab up there: right where i can see them.  (i always thought some brands super high heels were like works of art!)

large.42498891770_14d3472ffe_o.jpg.1fe3fe305d7fc4692d54df95cce42839.jpg

at the club:  waiting on a lady friend!  this was in an August:  my feet are tanned to the maximum and that is a Revlon nail polish i'm wearing with my white 7.5 inch spike heels and stretch blue jeans!  

i remember that glorious afternoon:  August.  blue skies and very sunny!  i had the good fortune of spending that entire summer at the cottage where i spent 8 weeks in my little black bikini!  every now and then i came to the city to visit and of course would bring along my fun wear:  super high heels and super skin tight jeans!

when i arrived at that bar they had the big front windows open and there were street scenes happening, music and performers, so most folks were sitting around and watching those scenes.  i arrived early as i wanted a drink before my gal pal showed up!  i was of course feeling super sexy!  

at the end of the bar were two men, desk jockeys, office guys, likely my age, both of them wearing bizarre "Hawaiian" style colourful shirts, comb over hair dos, pot bellied big time, grey, and ugly.  it was August and neither of them had a hint of a tan.  they saw me come in and of course looked me up and down:  i was the tanned and long haired beauty from the country, slim and graceful: the exact opposite of them!  i got the usual disapproving looks from those two clowns but paid it no attention.

i was a half hour early for my meeting, as i said, i wanted a drink because...  

the gal pal i was waiting for, she is Persian and one of the most gorgeous of the gorgeous and most goddess like beautiful: tall and slim, long black hair, dark eyes and oh my goodness just paradise on this earth.  (i had the butterflies and this time not because of my white 7.5 inch heels!)

while i waited i too watched some of the insane street scenes and the two clowns at the other end of the bar.  those boys were into an hour or two at those bar stools.  i looked at them and the impression i got from them was sadness.  fully and completely sad, missed the fun times, too far down that road to ever do what i was doing, to wear what i was wearing, to have the spirit of wild and free.  those boys looked like toads down there and i thanked my lucky stars that i did not look like them.  sadness and ugliness are not things i would wear.  

pretty soon "SHE" arrived.  she is the type of gal who, when she enters the room, everyone stops and stares.  she was tanned to the maximum, wearing her skin tight clothes, her long black hair was hanging down to the small of her back, full of jewelry and bling, the gold on her tanned wrists looked amazing.  absolutely goddess like and elegant supreme.  she's not a high heel gal so she was wearing some flashy summer sandals:  flats!  (we talked about this before and she told me about her "high heels nightmare") 

those two office nerds saw her come in and watched as she approached me, and our sweet greetings.  now they were looking at her as can be expected, every man in the room would be watching something like that!

we didn't stay long.  after we left the bar i said i wanted to watch the street show for five minutes and so we stood out there in front of the bar, right in front of those big open windows, where i knew those two sad toads could see us!  what i really wanted was to stand in plain view of those two sad and sorry looking toads, i wanted them to see her.  and i wanted them to see me in my super tight jeans, my bright white high heels, slim and tanned body!  earlier they had given me that look that says: what you're doing is not right.  what you're doing is stupid.  what you're doing is queer.  etc.  

and they of course were very wrong.  you can have it all!

• Like 1