Yet another men in HH article

at9

The online article is slightly different to the paper version. The paper version has a photo of Johannes Radebe, Rylan Clarke and Kelvin Fletcher (google them, I don't know them either). 2 are wearing 4" or so stiletto boots, the 3rd about 3" block heel boots.

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2020/jan/03/high-fashion-the-rise-of-heels-for-men

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This just feels like hot woke crap, no it is hot woke crap.They're not celebrating men in heels because we like to wear heels, they're celebrating breaking down the Patriarchy (tm), tearing down masculinity and of course the alphabet people. Because normal men (as in non-alphabet people) can drop dead as far as the woke crowd is concerned. Having these cretins embrace us is like having to sit on the lap of that creepy uncle whose touch reviles you and with whom you most definitely don't want to be in the same room with alone. If these people said the Earth was round I would immediately become a flat-Earther. And if these people embrace men in heels they make me want to ditch my heels altogether. Same favors or acceptance comes at too high a cost, and this one of them.

Stay awake from the woke crowd, for they eat their own the moment one of them steps out of line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Don’t let the woke crowd spoil anything.  Their fads will come and go.  The history of HHP shows that men and heels have been around much longer than the woke crowd.  Such is the irony of the latest “woke” crowd.  While they were sleeping, we’ve been awake this whole time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know who this "hot woke" crowd is, but they have had no effect on me. I work construction, which one might think of as a "macho" job, but anybody who knows me knows I have no time for a "macho bullscheit" attitude. Yes, we give each other a hard time (constantly), but I will not tolerate true abuse on my crew, and I can tell the difference.

@Chorlini Your English is much too high level for my poor understanding. Sorry about that,you know is , we ,French peopleare known as very bad in learning foreign languages. 

But,as far I was able to guess what ‘ hot hot crap’ and ‘ woke crowd ‘ mean, I agree 100%.