Happy New Year 2020

4 hours ago, ohnoberty said:

After spending Christmas away with significantly reduced technology access, I'm now trying to catch up with all the festive activity, and i'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

Happy new year to you aswell along with everybody else on this site 

• 11 months later...
6 hours ago, MyOwnHeels said:

This post seems so sweet and innocent, no-one knew the shit show that 2020 was going to be after this. Here's hoping 2021 cleans up the mess.

Doesn’t it though? I started off the year with an assignment in South America - seems a million years ago now. Spent a few sunny weeks there and returned to a vastly different world, only a couple days before lockdown.  Been cooling my heels, so to speak, at home ever since with very few prospects of work on the horizon. And Christmas to be spent in a tier 4 lockdown. Bring on 2021!

On 12/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, p1ng74 said:

According to this article, 2020 should be the year of the man-heel:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-2020-should-be-the-year-of-the-man-heel-11601546429

Let it not stop in 2020!

Let's hope that 2021 brings this virus to its knees, and we all get vaccinated quickly (at least those that want to be vaccinated anyway), so we can be in public without worry and enjoy our heels...Hopefully, others will enjoy seeing us in heels also!

• Like 2