Outing choices

6inchheel

Great choices. I especially like the red patent pair. Very flashy. I do have many patent pairs of knee boots, in many colors that I wear out. Sometimes with leggings and other times with dress pants over the top of my boots. It all depends on what I presenting myself to show off. I'll be wearing my red knee boots now that Christmas is almost here.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 6inchheel said:

As I do more outings in heels, I’ve have been wearing all woman’s clothing with my heels. I just recently purchased these two boots from ShoeDazzle and wanted to know if these are some good choices, especially the red patent leather stiletto boots  

E46087AD-9FC5-436D-B630-CC2C6B21ECD5.jpeg

836FD344-BFC4-4827-ABEA-D99A547D30BF.jpeg

A04D16BE-7267-4000-AAAA-C257F54CAF7D.jpeg

81E1BDE3-A6D9-4AB1-8809-5556C52AA860.jpeg

417E35A6-71A5-4F61-AC4E-2A9E7CB7AA68.jpeg

Excellent choices and really well styled, you look fantastic in all those pictures and both boots are to die for, enjoy your time in them mate 

I’m not going to be completely negative, but I am going to be the voice of reason. I think that for the style, your outfits look good. The question that immediately springs to mind for me is, can you walk in those boots with perfect ease? That is something that has tested more than one of us with such ambitious footwear. 

The black ones seems higher than the red ones. Or is it the angle of the pics ?

i would say the red ones should be  walkable outside. More noticeable? At that stage not so much different 

But you are right. Walking on sidewalks or footpath is much different than wearing heels at home 

The eyes are bigger than we can eat  

That happened to me several times. A nightmare!

Anyway ,would be fun to walk along. 

• Like 1

6inchheel,

Fabulous outfits certainly! Have you thought about wearing these boots out on New Years Eve?? It is supposed to be milder than normal here in SE Wisconsin through New Years Day. Your boots certainly scream "PARTY" and NYE is certainly a party night. Just get a ride home though. HinH

• Like 1