hello to everybody

SDiaz

Hi everyone. I am SDiaz from canary islands, spain

first at all, thanks for staff for add me, and thanks for all people here...

i was searching more info about high heels and all things and i arrived here...

I really like high heels, but I'm a beginner

i saw thats its a fantastic forum... so my interest its to learn more and changed impressions

thanks to every.

• Like 1

SDiaz,

Bienvenido a nuestro sitio/ Welcome to our site!  Nobody here started off knowing all there is about heels not even the women. Being curious enough to investigate and confident enough to engage others in conversation about anything which you want to learn more is a good foundation to learn a lot and enrich your life. You need not waste a lot of time wondering why you like, as a man, heels so much rather you've taken the more productive step in joining our forum to learn more and that will also enrich your life as it has mine and many others here. You are part of a group covering the corners of the globe and we are ALL learning about  ourselves and each other in the process. You're in the right place friend! HappyinHeels

hi to everybody... thank you to all members forum for this big great reception...

my first experiencie with high heels and women shoes was about 2 years ago talking with my girlfriend... she have a lot of high heels, pumps, etc...

Every time I liked them more and I started to take an interest in it, until I made the jump, I bought myself this kassiopeya extreme high heels.. size 45 eur... was very frustating.. maybe  I should have bought some lower ones

but the most frustrating was i done the shoe conversion bad.. .because normally i get a size 42 eur man shoes... so now im want to start again and buy more and walk with my own size

maybe can help how can i made conversion women/man shoes

thank you again for your comments

best wishes for new year

IMG_8.jpg

Edited by SDiaz