Searching for the heels (see attaches) or close to it, with steel stiletto heel

power2all

Hey all,

I'm looking for the specific heels as I've attached to this post.
Been looking for quiet a while now, but I am unable to find them specific heels as attached.
Anybody know where these might be sold, or got a location where ?

Is there a place that sell these kind of heels, or ankle high boots with metal heels, like the ones in the attachment ?
I'm unable to find them somehow, much appreciated.

stilettoheel1.jpg

stilettoheel2.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crotchhiboots said:

try Pleaser.com they call them screem .

Thanks, already checked.
They are too high.
The ones on the picture are lower, and look much different.

Would be nice if I know the maker, but I think they are Asian made (Chinese or some Asian country).
I've seen these shoes occasionally on websites and video's, but I can never find the maker of them.
Scrounged through AliExpress and AliBaba doesn't come up either that is close to them.

Kind regards.

2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Amazingly the leather is still soft and no cracks.

When i die, bury me in them i told my wife.

Cool to hear :)
Do you know by any chance where they sell this kind of heel (the fully metal one) somewhere on the internet ?
I've been looking around, I found a single one with a nice full metal heel, and a good height (like yours), but shoe size too low.
Maybe you know where they sell full metal stiletto heels ?

Edited by power2all

I think you're out of luck. The only all metal heels i ever see anymore ate not very classy like these. Back in the 90's these were as high as they come and wild pair made reasonably high quality heels that bordered on fetish but were mainstream. Now all metal heels tend to be 6 inch un walkable types.

I got real lucky amd got them used on ebay several yrs ago. Was amazed whem they actually fit. These are a 10 and i usually wear 10.5 to 11, especially in older models. Convinced 10 these days was 10.5 to 11 twenty years agp.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I think you're out of luck. The only all metal heels i ever see anymore ate not very classy like these. Back in the 90's these were as high as they come and wild pair made reasonably high quality heels that bordered on fetish but were mainstream. Now all metal heels tend to be 6 inch un walkable types.

I got real lucky amd got them used on ebay several yrs ago. Was amazed whem they actually fit. These are a 10 and i usually wear 10.5 to 11, especially in older models. Convinced 10 these days was 10.5 to 11 twenty years agp.

Yah, I guess.
Too bad fashion went to shit with the full metal high heels :/
Those unwalkable shoes are just cring worthy...

On 12/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, Jkrenzer said:

That or you previous owner stretched them out.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:37 PM, power2all said:

Yah, I guess.

I just think that fashion went platform crazy around that time and never really recovered. For a while platforms were everywhere and everything. We've since reeled back from the abbyss a bit but heel wearers still seem intimidated from heights heigher then 4.5 inches in single sole heels that used to more the norm before platforms.

I know they were stretched out, that's why i was lucky. Nowadays many 10's fit very well without stretching. 20 yrs ago i could never dream of wearing anything under an 11.

I'm a men's 9 U.S. sizing but the old 2 size rule does not always apply anymore when converting to women's sizes.

Edited by Jkrenzer
  • Like 1

I have to agree on the two size up thing.  I typically wear a 10.5 in men's shoes, and used to get 12s in women's.  But these days, I find the 12s are typically way too big.  Unfortunately, 11s are a bit too small in many instances.  My feet are at least a half size different.  11s fit my left foot great, but generally quite snug on my right.  A bit too expensive to buy two pair to get the extra size, but that's likely what it would take.  And just try to find a size 11.5!  My biggest problem lately though is walking out of my pumps.  While the left shoe is a quite comfortable fit in size 11, for some reason the heel lets go when I walk.  Not very comfortable to walk that way.  As such, my public heeling has been limited to booties as they will stay on.  I've been keeping my eye out for something in a pump with an instep strap (maryjane style) or ankle strap to hold my foot in the shoe.  Maybe even an adjustable sling back would work.  But those styles are not overly popular these days.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:37 AM, power2all said:

Yah, I guess.

Remember the shoes in that movie "Single White Female"? Seems they were quite popular for a while. I mean, to the extent that heels ever were after the 70s. I remember seeing women wearing those in the grocery store when I used to work at one. They weren't all that uncommon.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, Chorlini said:

That or you previous owner stretched them out.

I just think that fashion went platform crazy around that time and never really recovered. For a while platforms were everywhere and everything. We've since reeled back from the abbyss a bit but heel wearers still seem intimidated from heights heigher then 4.5 inches in single sole heels that used to more the norm before platforms.

Yes, I agree, platforms were everywhere for a while. I hate to admit, since I'm, you know, 5 to 10 years behind the curve, that several of my recent purchases have included platforms which are rather thicker than I would like, but whatever. If I ever get something with a 2" platform, please gently remind me where I came from! :giggle:

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a similar white pair sans metal heel in a size 12 probably in the late 1990s from Shoe Carnival.  They were a brand called Adessa.  I have not seen that brand there in a long time. Good luck in your search as they were a "fantastic" style to enjoy.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 1 month later...

Metal-heeled shoes like these are (or have recently been) made under 'The Highest Heel' label.   I had a pair (size USW13; 5.25" heel) identical to the second pic, which I sold a couple of years ago as they were slightly too small for me - and too high also!   The silver heels screwed in; I think they were also made with gold (brass) heels.The first pic shows a similar pair with a lower heel on Amazon, but no longer available.   

The 'Scream' shoes with a 6" heel and others with a slightly higher metal heel (which Cat has shown on this board) still seem to be available, but obviously not wearable by everyone.

The Highest Heel Shoes 5 inch Metal high Heels Pointed Toe Size 10.5USImage result for the highest heel metal stiletto

• Like 1