Foot jewelry!

Logjam

In one of my lives I was a research chemist, and as a chemist you want your hands complete free of jewelry. Especially around acids and radioactive tracers. I  have been jewelry free since.

22 hours ago, chesterx said:

It sure is. I bought it to help support her channel. Unfortunately, the heels she features are not available to me. It's not the cost of the heels but the lack of larger sizes available in designer heels. Still, I like seeing them modeled. I also recommend trying Cammile1. Her channel is pretty good for heels & fashion, & some of the shoes I could actual wear.

I thought as much. I don't really "follow" either of them, but I check by every once in a while when I think of it, especially Engineering in Heels. Seems like I remember her doing a video a while ago on how ankle bracelets are not durable enough. Didn't she put some kind of a funky clasp on hers? How do you like that clasp? Can you tow a car with it in an emergency? :giggle:

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Didn't she put some kind of a funky clasp on hers? How do you like that clasp? Can you tow a car with it in an emergency? :giggle:

Its not really a clasp per se, its a bar that you pass through a hoop. It stays put once you put it on, & its spot welded together, so it will not break easily, that's for sure. Can be a bit difficult to grasp the bar if you have long nails, but you can say that about most items when your nails are as long as mine. The Aporro anklet has springy push together clasp with a hasp lock on either side, so its not going anywhere either.

• 2 weeks later...

It may not technically qualify as foot jewelry, but I took these BCBGirls sandals on their maiden voyage this morning. I managed to get one mile in before it started raining. I've had them for some time, I've just never worn them out before. They have these odd little medallions on the buckles for the back straps. I had originally planned to cut them off, but I have changed my mind. They give this oddly satisfying sensation against the side of your foot with every step. By the way, these shoes don't bite. No blisters, no funny marks, no nothing. You just never know until you walk a couple miles. I am provisionally approving them until I can do my two mile test.

BCBGmedallion.JPG

• Like 6