Rocket Scientists are Reinventing the High Heel

kikepa

"It's really important for comfortable and sexy to work together."

Dolly Singh is the founder and CEO of Thesis Couture, a fashion-technology company working to reinvent the stiletto. She spoke with Bloomberg about the benefits of hiring astronauts and rocket scientists to create the world’s first “high performance, high fashion” high heels. Singh was a speaker at the Bloomberg Businessweek Design Conference and is featured in Bloomberg Businessweek's 2015 Design Issue. (Video by Jennafer Savino, Amy Marino)

https://youtu.be/gNQDx59c7Uk

• Like 2

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

In a way it saddens me that austronauts and rocket scientists are now being put on designing high heels, instead of designing the space ships that should take us to the stars!

Priorities, it's all about priorities.

5 hours ago, Chorlini said:

In a way it saddens me that austronauts and rocket scientists are now being put on designing high heels, instead of designing the space ships that should take us to the stars!

Priorities, it's all about priorities.

But with heels, I am 4" closer to the stars, which is 4" closer than I would ever be on a space ship that never takes off :p

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...