A little story that I wish to share with you fellow heelers

Pascal

Nice low sandals and toenail polish.  Manicure are for your fingers and pedicures are for your toes. Don't let the other customers "judgment" stop you. I have been coloring my toes for over a decade now. Fingers for over two years.  When I feel I'm being judges I try to turn it around and directly ask "Don't you just love them?" If they say "No" I come back with something like "Will I do and that's what matters."  

• Like 3

On 11/23/2019 at 5:28 PM, Cali said:

Nice low sandals and toenail polish.  Manicure are for your fingers and pedicures are for your toes. Don't let the other customers "judgment" stop you. I have been coloring my toes for over a decade now. Fingers for over two years.  When I feel I'm being judges I try to turn it around and directly ask "Don't you just love them?" If they say "No" I come back with something like "Will I do and that's what matters."  

That's the spirit! :) Thanks for the advice. I think I have the same kind of attitude.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, jeremy1986 said:

That's great @SophiaHeels!! Looking forward to seeing the other pair too

Thanks Jeremy :) you can see the other pair in my pics

Great job Sophia!  I know how liberating it feels...Take the girl friend along on your heeling adventures!  I sure understand how you felt, walking too fast, etc, have experienced this several times....Before long, you will forget you are wearing heels, and will be able to relax totally....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Great job Sophia!  I know how liberating it feels...Take the girl friend along on your heeling adventures!  I sure understand how you felt, walking too fast, etc, have experienced this several times....Before long, you will forget you are wearing heels, and will be able to relax totally....

I totally agree... it just becomes natural, part of who I am. As for shopping with my girlfriend, well of course! Eager to!

• Like 1