Pantyhose

mickeyunc

• 4 weeks later...

You might check out activskin.com. They have competitively priced items specifically for men. If you prefer women's hosiery, fine, but a lot of men prefer hosiery that's sized for men and designed for male anatomy. It's a lot more comfortable.

Full disclosure: I own the company and have been operating it for 21 years. I don't normally promote my business on this web site, but you asked, and other readers might be interested in this optional resource.

Steve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:26 PM, Steve63130 said:

You might check out activskin.com. They have competitively priced items specifically for men. If you prefer women's hosiery, fine, but a lot of men prefer hosiery that's sized for men and designed for male anatomy. It's a lot more comfortable.

Full disclosure: I own the company and have been operating it for 21 years. I don't normally promote my business on this web site, but you asked, and other readers might be interested in this optional resource.

Steve

Cool, will definitely be ordering a few pairs!

Update on Activskin. On December 1, 2019, I signed a contract to sell the company and on the 12th we closed the deal. I am now officially retired and completely out of the hosiery business! The new owner is a customer from Canada who is business and computer savvy and has the requisite passion for hosiery; I think he'll do well. Whether he has a passion for heels, I don't know.

Steve Retired

On 1/13/2020 at 6:30 AM, Steve63130 said:

Update on Activskin. On December 1, 2019, I signed a contract to sell the company and on the 12th we closed the deal. I am now officially retired and completely out of the hosiery business! The new owner is a customer from Canada who is business and computer savvy and has the requisite passion for hosiery; I think he'll do well. Whether he has a passion for heels, I don't know.

Steve Retired

Steve, big congrats on retirement! I did so in August ‘18. Still pretty busy, as we are cleaning out in prep for downsizing, but I do enjoy not being on a tight schedule. Best wishes!

Logjam

• Like 1