Grocery store delight

luvmaryjanes

I was at the deli counter after work buying some lunch meat for the Mrs.  Next to me was a woman in black slacks with black kidd leather heels. And then the final touch: dark brown shear hose. I never see that anymore unless I do it. I really wanted to tell her how cool it was but a word from a stranger is often received poorly.  Someday I want to ask a woman in beautiful black heels (and I'm pickier than any woman) if she knows they are drop-dead gorgeous.

• Like 3

I agree.  It is so rare to see these days that one would really love to tell the wearer how wonderful they look.  But these days one could be charged with sexual harassment just for giving a compliment.  Sad times........

• Like 3

RonC......   I’m with you, it just ain’t worth it, especially in the work environment.....   

I just do my thang.....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

All,

Whilst I recognise the pitfalls of today's litigious society with cadres of folks waiting to be offended I also reiterate the need to not withdraw from enjoying living one's life. If one doesn't compliment then others may lose the joy which comes from interaction. DO not let the "politically correct" jerks of the world  make living each moment a killjoy moment.The deli was a public place and NOT at the workplace. People know what they are doing, particularly women, when they get dressed each day. I have complimented many women over the years, and a few men, on their choice of sandals, heels, suits, vests, and ties without the slightest negative impact and will continue to do so. The public domain is one thing. The workplace and finding yourself in closed quarters with women is another. One can remain engaged without having worry about bogeymen, or bogeywomen, which will probably never appear. If I ever lose my ability to communicate effectively then my incentive for continued living is probably gone. Be polite and tolerant of others as long as they are not threatening others or doing illegal things and treat others as you would have them treat you. Following these rules should rarely lead to negative outcomes. I have never struck anyone first in my life but I have had to do it. Be  alert to your surroundings and pay attention to detail. What one remembers and especially writes down immediately is very valuable later on. I have found one can live and enjoy life if one practices common sense, listens and watches intently, and engages with the world without having to dilute ones's principles. When I look back at past situations and actions the one thing which often carries the day is this; "What would a reasonable person have done?" This standard is so important it was actually the basis for a decision by U.S. Supreme Court in the early 1990's. You may be the one who makes someone else's day with a few words of praise and encouragement. You may be the one who stops a bully in his tracks. You may be the one who makes ALL the difference. HappyinHeels

• Like 7

It has been many years since the last time I gave a compliment to a woman in a grocery store, mentioning how nice her heels were.  She looked at me like I was a total weirdo andsaid a snide "ok".  That pretty much told me I should keep my opinions to myself, and I have ever since.  These days, it's so rare to see a decent pair of heels that if I see some, it's really difficult not to comment with a "thanks, so great to see a lady in heels", but I bite my tongue!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RonC said:

It has been many years since the last time I gave a compliment to a woman in a grocery store, mentioning how nice her heels were.  She looked at me like I was a total weirdo andsaid a snide "ok".  That pretty much told me I should keep my opinions to myself, and I have ever since.  These days, it's so rare to see a decent pair of heels that if I see some, it's really difficult not to comment with a "thanks, so great to see a lady in heels", but I bite my tongue!

Feminism breeds bad women indeed. Don't say it then for others but for yourself. Be a gentleman not to help others but because helping others, or say kind things to others makes you feel good. And if others are dicks what do you care? It takes just as much effort to be nice then it does to be a dick. So you might as well be nice. And maybe, just maybe that other person will have a brighter day too.

As my driving instructor once said, being given the right of way is not something you should expect to be given but something that you give to others.

Of course that doesn't mean you should let yourself be treated poorly. Just that you give respect to others until they do something that makes them lose that privilege. And maybe, just maybe that other person is a dick because others haven been dicks to them as well. Somebody has to break the chain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Being nice and giving compliments should be a good thing, but for some reason when it comes to women and their heels, men who notice and compliment them are often considered as "creepy" shoe fetishes.  Ok, so I qualify for the fetish part :fine:, but I've never thought of myself as creepy!

I have learned to bite my tongue before saying what I am thinking.  It is amazing the gals wear heels to be noticed - did I really wright that thought - and then become totally offended when someone notices.  Even a look now days is liable to get one in some trouble from an offended one.  It is a sad mark of the times we live when being offended is the national pastime.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Poor little snowflakes, I feel sorry for them....  It IS a tough (but wonderful) world out there...  Have fun...  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

To be honest in this day and age, why should anybody be worried what shoes you wear, I wear my heels daily, local shops down town, nobody cares, and I will do the same for years to come, get a life.

• Like 1

life is not a rehearsal

On 11/12/2019 at 9:56 PM, RonC said:

Being nice and giving compliments should be a good thing, but for some reason when it comes to women and their heels, men who notice and compliment them are often considered as "creepy" shoe fetishes.  Ok, so I qualify for the fetish part :fine:, but I've never thought of myself as creepy!

If you're an older man hanging around high schools to hook up with teenagers you're a creepy old dude. Turn the creepy old dude into a 2 century old tortured vampire and you a hit book and movie series that has women wet their pants.

I'm firmly of the belief that women want to be noticed and get complimented by men. It's just a question of being the right man. The right guy complimenting her on the street, romantic, the wrong guy complimenting her, get lost you creepy loser. If the 80/20 ratio holds true there's an 80% chance you're a creepy loser in her eyes, probably even more thanks to social media driving up standards. But if you're part of the 20% and you don't compliment her when she wants you too she'll complain where have all the good men gone.

Since its hard to know where you stand just compliment her because you think she did a good job and it brightened your day. Do it for yourself, not for her sake, and expect nothing more of it. And if you're very lucky it might turn ou that you are part of her 20%.

• 1 year later...

I don’t believe that I have ever run into a woman that is not pleased With being complimented on how nice they look.  Actually using a little imagination, after complimenting her on her overall look, you mIght consider telling her how much her entire outfit looks, including her dress, shoes, etc.  Not creepy but in good taste!  

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

The whole point of heals is to look good.  I love when guys comment on my heals.  It makes me feel sexy.  I normally wear longer skirts that don’t show all my heals, but if someone comments I normally pull my skirt up to show them the whole think.  Now if he slaps my ass that’s a different story. But a nice comment and I might even strike up a conversation and show a little more.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Objectifying a female from male prospective. Often is numb to the fact your a stranger and the way you look has effect how the compliment maybe viewed. If female finds the male attractive or stylish she may welcome the compliment even feel you are harmlessly flirting.  Either way signals get crossed and females instantly feel sensitive about themselves. Only mentioning part of someone's body specifically heels, feet, footwear, hair etc.. makes them uncomfortable. 

Takes very charismatic male to voice compliment and not offend the female or be mistaken as nothing other than what it is.  Had compliments given to me and i felt it was just that. Once i said thank you, the female huffed as being disappointed or not answer she wanted to hear. Almost felt she wanted to take back the compliment entirely saying sorry that i said anything..

Sometimes we need to take cues from their body language, eye contact and don't take the sudden shock of someone hearing compliment strictly feeling unappreciated and offended. Takes time to have it sink in someone is being simply kind and not react  dismissive to the compliment. Even though you may not believe it or have low self esteem.  

While i gave compliments to females for their blouses they had on. The two gals had identical shiny silky button up long sleeve baggy blouse. Knowing them very well i asked if it was silk.... When they said no, some cheap fabric. i said are you sure, and began to pinch the loose fabric at the front buttons rubbing both my fingers together. The one gal turned beat red faced that i was feeling the silky smooth polyester fabric between her flat chest and bra underneath. While i pinched the other gal with similar blouse  at the same time comparing the two tops and fabric. The other gal i pinched my fingers in the area at her breast closer to the nipple. Again didn't touch her body but only the loose fabric but i could see i was getting too close for comfort. The rub was like a subtle nipple twist which i only used the fabric to demonstrate yet,  the look at their sudden red faces when i was rubbing the fabric they knew what i was getting at...

My intentions was payback slightly because all evening sitting eating dinner one of them was flirting with me  very sexually while the other knew it was game they were playing with me. Had to have some way to avenge the hours they spent teasing me complimenting. Only to get physical rise under the table which they succeeded to there undoubtedly delight. Making me feel very uncomfortable so i decided just out of a whim to do the same. In a public setting with other people around  i did to them so they feel the same anxiety i did earlier.

After i finished leaving i could see they were stunned at what transpired. They were trying to figure out what my agenda was. Did i want to unbutton each button to have them reveal more cleavage looking sexier since they were flat chested feeling self conscious of their breast size. Did they believe i was mocking there conservative outfits, breast size as not being adequate enough to be a real sexy woman.  As they subtly chatted together about penis size for healthy male should be earlier in the evening, while asking to see what underwear i had on.. 

Sometimes compliments aren't that it's a way some like to communicate a point rather than being direct mentioning a topic that some feel is to personal to chat about. Such as underwear, bra size, cleavage, penis, testical size, arousal.  

When  leaving them i did notice a change beside the red face shocked stares. There flat chested gals did get lot more blood pumping through their skin flushed red faces. Also the silky loose shirts tightened up when they were moving to be seen, apparent noticeable  larger nipples protruding despite them wearing bras. Funny to see both there arms were folded upon their chest when walking hiding the apparent physical new change of shape to their breasts or nipples.in them silky shiny shirts.

Edited by MackyHeels

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 6:11 PM, KatieS said:

The whole point of heals is to look good.  I love when guys comment on my heals.  It makes me feel sexy.  I normally wear longer skirts that don’t show all my heals, but if someone comments I normally pull my skirt up to show them the whole think.  Now if he slaps my ass that’s a different story. But a nice comment and I might even strike up a conversation and show a little more.

Good to know 😉

And I agree... Heels want to be noticed whether on men or women...

• Like 2