Hello everyone

Hey everyone. I'm definitely a high heel lover. I found something that I can only describe as a crossover between a wedge and a chunky heel, but I don't know what brand it is. I scoured the internet, and some results led me to this forum. Not specifically for the shoes, but for help in finding them. I love these, and my wife loves wedges (and stilettos, and platforms, and sandals, etc). 

So, can you guys help? I'm limited in my file size, so I'll try and find another smaller pic from a different angle to upload

20191025_130815.jpg

Here's another one, had to crop a bit to get it to upload here. 

I did find a shoe maker called Giuseppe Zanotti that looked promising, but I didn't find this specific one connected to him. Or really, anything quite like it, just solid wedges. 

20191102_212127.jpg

Thanks Cali. I've searched cork, wedge, platform, gladiator, sandals, chunky, heels... All, combinations of that. The only thing I can think of that I haven't done, is directly ask the instagramer from whom I found them. But the page doesn't seem to reply to comments. 

I have, all I can find with the image search is the Instagramer. She doesn't seem to respond, and hasn't tagged the posts with the shoes, but I'll ask over there. Thanks for trying to help! 

goresnet,

I have one pair similar to those which I bought at the now defunct BareFeetSHoes. It had a chunky heel but was more of a wedge and super high at about 7"/19cm. I should find it and post a photo. It did have some nice fringes which matched a fringe handbag I have. There is all manner of shoes on eBay if you haven't checked there yet. So, do you wear heels like we do or are you just searching the net for your wife's shoe passions? Either way I hope you find what you seek and you'll visit us often. This is a nice and far-flung community. HinH

No, I don't wear heels. But I love high heels, probably more than my wife! I've bought her Casadei, Louboutin, along with shoes from strip center shoe stores, that cost $20! If it looks good, and I want to see her in them, I'll pick them up for her. Unfortunately, she's mostly stopped wearing them, and my purchasing has greatly decreased. 

I'd like to see the ones you mentioned. 

I'll stick with hosiery, and leave the heels to the professionals! 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, Pierre1961 said:

So,you are close to become a high heels wearer yourself 

What we can’t get from others,we have to do it ourselves 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:56 AM, goresnet said:

No, I don't wear heels. But I love high heels, probably more than my wife! I've bought her Casadei, Louboutin, along with shoes from strip center shoe stores, that cost $20! If it looks good, and I want to see her in them, I'll pick them up for her. Unfortunately, she's mostly stopped wearing them, and my purchasing has greatly decreased. 

I'd like to see the ones you mentioned. 

Seems to be a common refrain these days.  For years my wife was happy to wear whatever I bought for her.  She was never a shopper so she didn't mind me doing it for her and generally liked what I brought home.  Unfortunately, a nerve problem and her bad feet put a complete end to heel wearing - cannot even wear an attractive pair of flats these days. If not for the physical issues, she'd likely still wear some heels, but it seems like women are pretty much staying away from heels these days.  Too bad for us!  But I do enjoy wearing heels as well, and since she can no longer wear them, my desire to do so has increased.  Just wish I would have made my desires known to her years ago so I could enjoy it more often now.  Simply too late in life, and in a wrong position physically, to do so now.

8 hours ago, RonC said:

Seems to be a common refrain these days.  For years my wife was happy to wear whatever I bought for her.  She was never a shopper so she didn't mind me doing it for her and generally liked what I brought home.  Unfortunately, a nerve problem and her bad feet put a complete end to heel wearing - cannot even wear an attractive pair of flats these days. If not for the physical issues, she'd likely still wear some heels, but it seems like women are pretty much staying away from heels these days.  Too bad for us!  But I do enjoy wearing heels as well, and since she can no longer wear them, my desire to do so has increased.  Just wish I would have made my desires known to her years ago so I could enjoy it more often now.  Simply too late in life, and in a wrong position physically, to do so now.

I feel for ya. Not too far off here too.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

I feel for ya. Not too far off here too.

I hear ya buddy, there are guys here in similar life situations, they have managed to get in some heel wearing....Hope it will work out for you also...