Day out at Meadowhall Sheffield

maninboots

28 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

All the boots are great, love the snake skins!  What a great time you must have had....You must have gotten many compliments, wish I was with you...

Yeah i did to be fair, one jealous young girl who tried on the same boots as me and couldn’t zip them up, that made me feel good to be honest 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to find a pair of the Kurt Geiger snake print boots in size 11. I had no luck. I had to settle for a pair of Franko Sarto "Indigo" low calf boots with 3" chunky heels from Zappos. They are very comfy boots. I wore them on Sunday to church with black dress pants (men's) and a women's  snake print mock neck sweater. Got compliments from both ladies and even a couple of men too. Later that day I wore them with faux leather leggings tucked inside the boots, out to shop. Also got a couple of compliments while out.https://www.zappos.com/p/franco-sarto-indigo-roccia/product/9337505/color/59836

Had to put them away for awhile as we had 12" of snow on Monday and Tuesday. Out comes my Ugg's "Seldon" insulated knee boots with 2" block heels. Safe to walk in deep snow and ice.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1