My GF's Kinky 5" Steel heel thigh highs...

Hi Bob, Those are very sexy boots indeed! Especially the ones with the pencil thin heels. You have a great taste in heels and you're a lucky fella with a supportive girlfriend like her. Tell me, was she already wearing the boots when you arrived home the day you left them on the bed? If so, she hadn't been under great pressure and had lots of time to reconsider it. She might be a real convert. Isn't all she wants some reassurance on the social implications?

I have the same pair of "Morgan" boots. They were sold last year at the Eram shops here in France, not sure they are still part of this year's collection. And indeed, for boots coming from a "casual" shoe shop, the heels are very high, and look even higher because of the light colored sole. Very nice boots :roll:

• 1 year later...

Ok guys, you're in luck. Some new pictures of my lady in her new shoes. These were a second hand ebay purchase, and I'm sure you'll agree they're a lovely pair of shoes. They have a really sexy thin cylinder heel with a metal tip which makes a great sound. She hasn't work them out yet but I'm sure they'll turn heads when she does.

Also, your luck is in, some super high resolution images. Let me know what you think!

One question, should the black strap be on the front or on the back?

Bob.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

With the black strap hanging down in the back, it appears that there would be enough strap to allow you to tie them in the front in a neat little bow. It would be a lot easier for her to put them on without anyone's assistance. Very sexy shoes, btw. What does she think of them? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

With the black strap hanging down in the back, it appears that there would be enough strap to allow you to tie them in the front in a neat little bow. It would be a lot easier for her to put them on without anyone's assistance. Very sexy shoes, btw. What does she think of them?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

She put them on herself. No assistance required!

She loves them, she's been looking for shoes like this in the shops with a strap/string that goes up the leg like this but didn't see anything available. Luckily I found these on ebay and she was very happy with them!

They haven't had an outing yet though, I'll have to ask he nicely! She says they are comfortable to wear though they look a little unstable with such a narrow heel and little support from the strings.

Bob.

Shafted:-)

They were second hand from e-bay.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Oops, that's right. Anywow I glad she loves them, and I'm sure you're appreciative as well.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.